Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:15:01

ugh right? im sleepy i wanna go lol
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:20:39

lol same here.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:26:07

Nicholas just told me that Dane wants him to go up as a pawn.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:26:44

lol omg...
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:34:18

lol I told him I had his back, but obviously I don't. I am just worried about these so called votes that Dane has to get rid of you.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:35:57

Its bruno alright lets get to work lol
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:40:38

lol. I am trying to find out who Nicholas is voting. I don't want to push too hard for you to stay, because I don't know how close he is with Dane and he might run and tell him. I told him that I don't think you will leave over Bruno and that we needed to vote with majority.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:41:30

i hope we can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:44:41

I wrote Kerry and Michael to see how they are voting.

I hope you stay. Nicholas told me that Dane isn't too confident about the votes, so he must have lied to me about having the votes to send you out. He probably only told me that so I would be ok with being nominated.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:52:47

let me know what they say. i hope he lied then
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:55:45

Nicholas said he feels like Bruno will leave, but he won't mind that because he prefers you to stay. He said he feels more of a connection with you or something like that. haha I told him that I wanted to keep you because I hadn't spoken one word to Bruno this entire game.

And OMG I just got a notification from Dane. I bet he PMed me to try and bully me into voting you. lmao
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:01:46

haha dont let him missy! and nick told me he wants me to stay, kerr said hes voting me out.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:06:15

Quentin, Kerr, MIchael, Marylin, James, nicholas, kerry and jane have all told me they are voting for anna.

^^^That is what he told me.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:07:00

is it true...?
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:12:15

I don't know. Nicholas told me he was open to keeping you, but he wanted to ask around. He said he felt like everyone wanted to keep you.

I am really nervous. Those rooms are too quiet and I know Quentin was on a few minutes ago and he could have posted in there and said something. That makes me think he is being shady. And I find it funny that he signed off a few minutes after I PMed him.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:15:59

im nervous too. this sucks. lol we formed the worst rooms ever i think :/
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:24:21

Quentin told me he is voting you. Sad He said that Dane has about 7 people voting for you and that he has to go along with that. Sad

I don't want to vote against you, but I can't vote in the minority. I am already a target for winning so much and I feel like voting to keep you will make me an even bigger target. We seriously formed the worst alliances ever. If they do another award show on IMDb, I will nominate our alliances for worst alliance. lol
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 10:22:57

ugh
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:35:32

I have asked around and I think everyone is voting you. Sad Nicholas tried to save you as well, but I think everyone is scared to go against Dane. Rolling Eyes

and all of our allies were honest with how they were voting, except for Marilyn who ignored my PM. It is in the sentbox and doesn't that mean she read it? I see her online now and she still hasn't written me back. I can't stand that!!
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:58:40

its okay just vote me. thanks for trying Smile i hope you go really far! we formed terrible alliances :/
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:04:36

Thanks <3 I enjoyed aligning with you. You were my closest ally Sad and you will see that when episodes come out. You will see how sad I am about you being nominated. Sad

I am considering voting to keep you just to piss off Dane now. Don't repeat this, but Nicholas told me that he said me and Kerry were liars. I am guessing he thinks we lied to him about how we were voting. I can't stand Dane and the sad thing is, he will probably be around for a while. I think everyone is scared to go against him, and I can't think of anyone to put up next to him that I feel will stay over Dane.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:41:01

I voted out Bruno. I hope there is some miracle and you stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2