Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyyy heyyyy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 14:49:12

If you are nominated against Quentin, Kerr and I will keep you for sure. That's if Nick wins HOH. I'm going to be trying hard tonight!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 15:40:11

Okay! Me too! This is getting nerve wrecking because we are so close to the end lol
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 16:58:24

Haha yeah
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 20:22:46

btw I'm not mad at all you nominated me, I just hope Q doesn't get the veto, so please win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 0:58:12

I bae no intention of you going home, but I am mobile all weekend because I am out of town for something. So I won't be able to send in at all because I'm super tied up. If you need it to be posted tell Ewan to refer to this post where I am saying it is fine to post without my submissi
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:44:02

Oh jeez girl we had a huge storm come through so my plans were completely cancelled. So I am about to do the Veto.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:44:53

Nevermind!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:56:02

omg hope things are okay!!! be safe!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 14:29:23

Congrats on F4! =]

I know you are close to both Nick and Kerr, but objectively speaking I think the jurors would vote for them over either of us. Is there any scenario you would consider not voting me out if you won the veto? I was close to Q as everyone knows, so my options at this point are very open, and I would love commit to a strong finals alliance with you. Just let me know!!

(Also, ignore Q I respect the way you are playing--you've been UTR, won when you needed to, and very straight up--I can never do any of those things in games Razz)
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 22:24:08

Thanks, I won't be here for the next HOH, as I won't be available on Monday. I will definitely weigh all of my options, and I am not sold on getting rid of you, if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 10:31:30

It does help lol. Don't buy what they are selling Razz

If there's anything you need to know/want me to do I will!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 11:14:49

Ok! I won't be here tonight or tomorrow for that matter, so good luck in the competitions.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 11:19:11

Ohh no! Thanks though.

I cannot wait to hear about your life lol definitely send me a PM when this is all over =]
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 15:44:47

Lol ok! Haha
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 5:00:35

If I win the veto, I am 100% using it on you bc like I said I respect how you have played the game and if I don't make the end, I'd for sure like you to get there =]

I think if Kerr wins he will vote out Nick and not sure what Nick will do. Will he keep you?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 11:31:16

I think they will both vote to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 11:36:36

Ohh good!!!! =]

So who would you evict?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 14:54:53

Lol I am keeping that to myself. <3
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 15:17:22

Haha that's fine. I'm still vetoing you b/c I don't even care LOL
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:39:34

Congrats on f3! Never would've guessed it would be us 3.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:41:58

Lol Ikr!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:44:19

I hope you can make it tomorrow night! It's just a game, but I am always up for healthy competition Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:49:39

I'll be there tomorrow. I wish it was a stay up all night endurance instead of a posting challenge enduranxe
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:51:46

omg i dont lol. I have to travel for work in the morning! But I'd be down for a Friday night endurance for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:55:51

If you win the final HOH, I think you should take Kerr over me. I think you played a well rounded game that was very clean, and taking Kerr who was on your side the whole game over me who was more so with Nick & Jane. I think the jurors will respect that more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyyy heyyyy   Heyyy heyyyy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyyy heyyyy
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Private Parties :: Scandalous Bitches-
Jump to: