Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:22:53

He wants me to vote you in case Jane does not, so it will force a tie and either flush your power out or Jenn will get rid of you in a tie.

I told him I was voting to keep you regardless, because I told Jenn I wanted either Quentin or Marilyn out this week and she put you up instead and I told her I was not going to vote you out. Her fault. lol
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:24:54

I love that you ended that with an "lol".

Should I use my power anyway? Like do you know how the others are voting?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:29:51

I don't know. When I last talked to Jane, she was wanting to vote to keep you. She gives into peer pressure easily so I can see them convincing her to vote with them. I don't want to tell you to use your nullifier for no reason though, but I don't want it to tie and she vote you out either.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:34:04

I just confirmed to Nick that I voted out James! lol
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:34:17

I think I'm going to use it just to be on the safe side. I'd rather use it and not need it than need it and not use it.

Think that they're going to be upset at you after this vote? Also, Nick said that he's voting to keep me, is he still trying to get me out?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:39:23

He just told me he was voting to keep you since that is what the majority is doing. That alliance area was an epic fail, because no one replied. lol.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:40:24

lol I wonder if I should use it still.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:48:29

I don't know if you will really have use for it in the future? You have until final 7 and we are at final 9 now. So James goes tonight and we will be at final 8. I think you will be safe through the next round, lets say you or Quentin win HOH...

I don't know how safe you will be at Final 7.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:51:33

lol exactly. And I'm hoping that Quentin or I win HoH since I think that we would hopefully go for the same people.

Are you close with Mila at all?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:55:34

I am close to you, Nick, and Jane...then Mila & Marilyn. That is how I would rank everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:06:05

ok. I'm just wondering in case I win HoH next round. I know Mila's targeting me so I kinda want her out.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:10:48

Did Mila say how she was going to vote?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:14:26

I'll vote against anyone besides you, Nick, and Jane.

Nick said it looks like everyone is voting to keep you now. I know him/Mila are super close so I bet he told her to.

Jen pretty much wasted her HOH. If she had any brain cells of her own she would have put up Quentin and Marilyn. Marilyn would have been an easy boot since she could not fight for herself.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:16:54

True but she also gets off without anyone getting angry at her which may have been her goal.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:44:03

True...but if she had gotten rid of Marilyn who would have really been mad?? lol
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:46:56

lol good point. IDK Marilyn would have. Quentin maybe but IDK.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:48:28

Marilyn being mad would not be relevant since she'd be out the door. Quentin couldn't really be mad because it would either be him or her leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 1:51:15

^true dat.

Man this upcoming week is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 2:14:26

For sure!
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 13:36:54

I used the vote nullifier since I'm paranoid and it'll ensure I stay since I know I have 3 votes to stay.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 16:11:12

Lol I'm pulling for you to win HOH tonight!
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 17:10:07

Thanks! Hopefully I win and we can even up the numbers in this house again.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 18:09:38

*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 13:47:24

Quentin got the HoH which is just as good for us. Smile He also told me that we now have a Final 4 deal Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 14:20:59

Smile Did you compete in the Veto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next