Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother Ponderosa

Go down 
+5
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
James Badge Dale
Gary_Busey
Ewan McGregor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:04:07

It happened because Kerr decided that our alliance, even though it was formed well before his alliance with Kerry, was worth throwing away because he felt like he had a greater chance at beating Kerry. I kept reiterating the fact that Kerry, unlike myself, has no enemies on the jury and lets face it, she is the underdog worth rooting for in this game. She was on the bottom of so many alliances and she has played, in my opinion, an Ethan Zohn game by not being the top dog of every alliance (and comsequently drawing a target on her back) and being likable enough to garner some key jury votes, possibly enough to win the entire thing. She is underrated as a player and if she makes finals (this all comes down to whether or not Marilyn wins final Head of Household), then she deserves it a whole lot more. She's been pretty upfront with her votes and hasn't pissed anyone off.

However, if it came down to Kerry and Marilyn, it could make for an interesting finale. Marilyn played a game similar to mine in the sense that we received a lot of flack for identities being leaked, but I won't get into too much detail there. With her though, she unnecessarily lied a few times when there was no justification. Case in point, the way she handled the Jane vote was, in my opinion, repulsive. She knew that Jane was going and kept telling her otherwise. So I asked her what would happen if it tied (if memory serves me right, Jennifer was allowed to vote and I would have fought for her to vote Jane under the right circumstances). All she did was be quiet and not say anything. She knew she was being extremely sloppy and I was not afraid to expose that. Sorry you couldn't stay Jane =[ there are other little things that were annoying, but she didnt play atrocious.

Kerr on the other hand has floated by and had Mila and I had enough votes to do it, he would have left over James a long time ago. The only thing that saved him was James being inactive. I don't have too many words to describe his game except essentially non-existent. And the choices he did make are very odd. The only thing he had going for him was his honesty, but he won't admit that he doesn't value loyalty at all. Or integrity, but I won't go there Wink
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:18:56

I give Marilyn alot of chances to tell me the truth but it was all no I want you to stay. If she was honest I'd be ok with it.

It's ok hun, not your fault. I wanted you to win.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 11:21:56

Thanks, I appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 14:19:32

Sorry to see you here, nicholas.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 15:22:20

Hey James!
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:24:28

Kerry Washington joins the jury house.

The Jury Questioning thread will be opened sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:31:26

Hey Kerry!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:53:02

Kerry =[
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:56:08

Hey everyone! I am so happy to be in all of your presence! I missed most of you.

Quentin was suchhhh a sore loser when he left.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:56:51

Who was final HOH?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 23:13:34

Marilyn. I got times confused for part one, and in the second part we both got all the correct answers but she was faster.

She beat Kerr in the final HOH.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 23:22:19

I cannot stomach either of the two tbh.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 0:55:20

I was so mad at myself for not winning final HOH. But anyways, I think Marilyn deserves the win.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 1:18:14

Yeah she deserves it more than Kerr.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 7:29:50

Yeah, marylin played a better game IMO
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 10:40:38

Was that meant to be in here? Wink

I really respect Marilyn's very direct answers though. And somehow she did not come off as a bitch. Amazing.

I am waiting to see Kerr respond.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 10:53:29

Agreed. Good answers. Hope Kerr does the same.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:05:00

From experience, he could go either way. He could be the goat but he could also pull off an amazing performance here. It'll be interesting.
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 13:20:19

Remember when we hooked up that night in Jury Nick?

I was unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 14:08:26

James Badge Dale wrote:
Remember when we hooked up that night in Jury Nick?

I was unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Ponderosa
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4