Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Empty
PostSubject: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 18:02:06

forumotion is so confusing lol

anyways, people are gonna know its me, because im using the same avatar as i did as scott pilgrim, whatever its my fav one lol. plus i wanted to be alex fucking gaskarth XD

someone needs to host a music person mystery game, id all over that shit and would like purposely not do things so i can stay home and talk to people bc i would be determined to win

anyways, dane cook pmed me, and im not gonna pretend to type differently or fake and hide my ID, im not gonna tell people, but im not gonna put on an act. its just too much work, and a slip and bleh, now i dont have to worry about that. i def obv am gonna work with him bc hes the only person who talked to me, so we will see what happens.

im def going for reward, who wouldnt? look at those prizes, thats some game changing shit right there lol. i just need to get into like a 4-5 person alliance and then i c an just kinda float my way through hopefully. at least for a few weeks, i just need to survive the first couple of votes so i can actually start playing.

tG im at least michael cera, so lets hope that i can not be voted out first lmao
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 18:46:29

the cast:

i dont know who (i might this is off the top of my head) jennifer lawerence, bruno(hate him bc of bruno mars, will be my first target), jane, sandra, kerry, james are

i like naomi, mila, emily, quentin, kerr, loooove anna, dane

indifferent about: marilyn, nick

so if i win hoh, ill probably nominate bruno for sure and someone else. i want to align with anna <3 <3

Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 19:59:25

is there fast messaging on here? also how long is hoh gonna take lol
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 20:01:02

There's no fast messaging here :-/

And it should take no more than 30 mins.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 12:00:21

this forum always lags for me for some reason and idk why, i have super fast internet but (mostly in pms, as its not right now) whenever i type it takes like 5 seconds per letter and its really fucking annoying

anyways, i like dane and anna so those 2 + me ftw! i want hoh so i can nom bruno mars XD. but i kind of did things backwards last time lol. i really dont have a strategy at this point, nor do i have an alliance.

i guess dane is an alliance, and kind of anna. dane told me he won that top reward or whatever, so thats cool i guess. i didnt win shit. hopefully i can win something tonight, ugh if i dont lol. im pretty sure people know its me, because i didnt even try to hide it. im sorry, that is way too much to work to pick a character you dont like, type differently, how do people do that? id slip up for sure, so its better i dont try to hide it.

yeah, this game appears to uneventful at the moment, idk how anyone is voting besides dane who voted out sandra out too, at least he claims to.

on a personal note, i finished my chem exam this morning, im pretty sure i did good on it, and my band recorded its first song (kind of, like a rough version of it). if i posted it here would you listen to henry ^_^

its fast forward, and God knows i love fast forwards, like lets get this game moving, when games are boring and nothing is happening, i tend to lose interest and not really give a shit. so hopefully this game will pick up some momentum and i can start playing.

i definitely want to nominate bruno, and maybe nick because i think nick would be able to secure the votes against bruno. anna said she hated bruno too, so thats for me. dane doesnt like bruno, dgaf what anyone else thinks k gtg bye ill write more later
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 12:04:15

k i just read the forum lol sandra being such a train wreck. i should have kept her but oh well, i guess ill keep the boring dull bland emily who hasnt done anything.

i really think if i win hoh, and nominate bruno mars and nick, then itll shake the game up, and things will get lively around here and itll be interesting. its probably not the best strategy, as i should just be a floater for the time being, but meh, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 12:11:59

Yea I will listen to it Laughing xoxo
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 17:24:16

ok yay, ill upload it later, its not bad quality but its not like famous recordings because its a rough recording. ill show you a cover i did too, tbh henry we need to like legit skype sometime like on webcam or whatever.

k i also hope there is no challenge on sunday, because im going to chicago this weekend and idk when im getting back.

anyways, i give up PMing people, it takes too long lol.

i just need to win hoh
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 21:35:56

lmfao @ me calling milaa bitch.

i honestly dont even hate her, shes doing what she thinks is best, although im sure its because she knows who i am Smile

if i stay, cool, im more active than emily. if i dont, its fine. i dont have the time to be super active, but i can try right. plus this forum lags for me so w/e
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 11:38:04

ok so im pretty sure im staying, right now i am aligned with dane and anna. i pmed mila and ive spoken with her and now i like her

i need to be here to win hoh so i can nominate bruno, and im thinking kerr. with nick as a BD (if veto is used)

i know hoh is this weekend and its 24 hour right? ugh please God let me win this.

i need to upload my song still XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 11:51:05

hoh 3 is in process and im like so irritated. im pretty sure im not gonna win hoh, im working my loner self (which is only fitting because im playing as michael cera, but still) while im sure all these other people have big groups working together, and because i was already nominated, im pretty sure im an easy target this week. thats kind of how the first few weeks of bb go. so i wanted to play this game without having to lie, sadly, thats gonna work. i just need create a rumor and get some buzz going and try to shake things up and hopefully it will keep the target off my back.

i know what im gonna do, hopefully this will 1) work and 2) wont blow up my in face XD

if i have to, ill throw dane under the bus about his power O____O omg im a horrible person if i do that. whatever though, its a game.. right? i dont want this to be predictable, after all, its nothing personal.

anna comes across imo as someone who wants to win this game badly. like hard core, so maybe its good shes working with me?

my allies are dane, anna, and mila. i dont believe for a second im anywhere close to their top ally, but its all i have to work with. im gonna plant a seed in danes head about the girls, and see if he will spread that shit like wildfire and ill be in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 12:37:09

soundcloud.com/intherunning/wings

dont hate either Razz i know its bad quality but its a work in progress ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 12:43:39

and sorry if its not your type of music XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 18:48:19

Nick won hoh. I'm mobile so I can't really campaign. I did pm nick and he responded and told me I was safe. So maybe that will be my new ally and to the people who want him out, eh too bad. Nick is extremely annoying but I can put up with someone who annoys me if they are gonna help me get to the end. Hopefully nick isn't full of shit and ill be safe and I can be safe after veto too.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 18:59:26

</3 did you not like my song XD tsk tsk :p
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 19:00:07

Yes! Haha sorry was busy this weekend lol

Are you the one singing? The person singing has a great voice
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 11:25:00

me and brandon

so i just need to win the power of veto so i can save dane. i kind of lied to dane and said there was a female alliance because mila and anna both said bruno and kerr were good nomination choices, when really only mila told me that, anna just agreed with bruno.

-which mila was the one who mentioned kerrs name, not me. that bitch is telling people i said kerr, like what the fuck, i dont think so. granted idgaf if kerr goes, i dont talk to him, but shes lying on me. as long as kerr doesnt find out then im good though

well anyways, i guess dane told me that he floated that idea to nick, the current hoh. so if the veto is used, hopefully a girl gets nominated because that wont be me then. i just dont want it to be mila, anna, or marilyn.

if it is, then whatever, ill work with it and try to save them. but it wont be me right lol

dane does have a power, and usually i would be all for keeping people with powers nominated so they use it and its no longer in the game, but i kind of believe dane is with me, and that is good for me then.

i just need to win this power of veto, so it assures my safety. ive sucked in these challenges though so im not holding my breath
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 20:46:42

this short break is fucking annoying just post it already! lets get this game moving
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:04:58

i was so pissed i lost the veto because i wanted to save dane and keep his power in to protect us a little bit longer, but i made a fucking mistake XD

so i knew dane was gonna use his power, and he asked me who should be nominated, i definitely needed to protect anna and marilyn. so dane listened to me and protected them FOR ME because he wanted both up.

im not shocked at the nominees, i knew jane was going up because he was gonna spare anna and marilyn.

dane is obviously close to monroe (who is that?) because he said def not them. i didnt even know there was a monroe in this game lol.

NOW i am finding out, ANNA was the one who sold marilyn and jane out. she also said i was gonna vote dane, which i did tell her, but i told dane about it so thank God i am in the clear on that one.

i want ANNA and MILA to be voted out, but i talk to them XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:05:18

nvm monroe is marilyn. aye vay at people using last names
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:23:47

i literally have like no alliance and my alliances are all turning on each other

i talk to dane, anna, mila, and marilyn.

dane wants anna and mila nominated, anna and mila want dane nominated

like what the hell? i probably wont last much longer ugh
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:26:16

i want to vote out jane but everyone else is voting out naomi. im gonna be royally like for real pissed off if this comes back to get me out.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 17:32:00

i am a hot mess when it comes to this forum (these are reposted from my vote thread that i accidently posted them in, prob because i just click the scroll thing to go to my last post)

I used to have such steady hands, but now I can't keep them from shaking- The Wonder Years.

ughh i fucking love the wonder years. their new album came out today and i had pre ordered it but ugh thats all i can listen to now XD its like perfection

how do i have like no friends who will go to comic con with me? ok i do, but all 3 of them have to work and my remaining friends are hollister girls from when i worked there and dont like that type of stuff. like ugh, im paying for us to go, food, merch, etc. so why wouldnt they for me, it is my birthday on sunday after all!

so im probably gonna end up going by myself unless my friend ashley can get it off work but idk if she can. this is so fucking annoying! why cant i have more friends who like that type of stuff? ohh, i just thought of someone who could go, but they are the type who dumps their friends when they have a girlfriend. ugh ill probably have to invite their girlfriend along with us even though ive never met her...
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 17:32:12

omg i literally almost posted this confessional in my private chat with marilyn and dane.

anyways, im gonna throw hoh tonight. if i win i have to nominate anna to keep dane happy, and i like anna so i dont want to nominate her. anna said she will nom bruno and kerr, not sure if i believe her but whatever.

dane hates anna, jane hates dane and anna. i like anna, and i like dane, and i like jane
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 17:33:33

also jane keeps calling me scott. which is fine, he is my alter ego Smile

i just need to get closer to jane. im just gonna kinda go with the flow for now, not win hoh or pov and just kinda let whatever happens happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next