Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 1:54:12

So far Dane Cook is the only one besides Jane Levy to message me at all and he told me that he voted for Sandra. I asked him if majority is voting that he responded saying that he didn't know if majority was voting that way because he "wasn't too concerned about alliances in this game" which is complete BS. You don't join a game of BB not be concerned about alliances at all.

I asked Jane about the vote and she told me that majority seems to want to vote out Sandra so since that's 2 people of the 13 voters seems perfectly reasonable to assume that Sandra will be going home this week.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 1:56:31

^This should be part of that confessional^

The only dilemma I have left now is that I personally would prefer to vote out Emily since she has yet to bother to show up while Sandra has at least attempted to compete in the veto even though she was rude to the host (Hey Henry <3) but she at least had the respect to attempt a challenge. So IDk whether I'm going to cast my vote with the majority or if I'm going to vote my conscience which is to vote out the inactive that hasn't even bothered to show up so far.
Back to top Go down

Week 1 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1