Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PMs with Quentin Tarantino

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PMs with Quentin Tarantino Empty
PostSubject: PMs with Quentin Tarantino   PMs with Quentin Tarantino Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:49:50

To: Dane Cook
Posted: Today at 18:10
Subject: hey whats up?
congrats on winning hoh.

so word is going around that you want to start taking out people from a majority allaince, which is why you went after the two girls,

im not sure if that was a truth or not, but if it is i would be willing to go along with that, because i dont really have any solid alliances, so i dont want to be targeted.

Posted: Today at 18:17
Subject: Re: hey whats up?
well if you want to get threats out, then i think you need to pay nick back for last week, and yea i people were saying that anna was kind of shady, so i think you would be covered on all sides, and with it being so early i dont see veto being used.

Posted: Today at 18:21
i dont know anything about that, but thats usually the unspoken rule of reciprocity, whoever put you up you put up the next week haha

but i dont know ill be honest, i felt his reasons were kind of dumb, just because you didnt do the challenge? kind of weak, but thats just me.

Posted: Today at 19:42
damn Mila is a beast haha, are you thinking of putting up a pawn next to anna, or another strong player?

To: Quentin Tarantino
Posted: Today at 20:02
i really want anna gone, so who can i put up as a pawn that people won't vote for?

Posted: Today at 20:08
thats a tough one, because everyone is so alike, i know you werent jazzed about putting nick up

but i know that any allies (which he obviously has) would then for sure vote anna, along with the others youve talked to as well, i feel if you put up jane again, or micheal, who got very low votes at the last evictions, i can see people voting for them. because anna has played a very behind the scenes social game.

this is a really tricky situation, and i dont envy you

Posted: Today at 20:22
you'll for sure vote anna out with us right? if so we have at least 6 people

Posted: Today at 20:33
yea im totally on board with anna. whatever you want, your the hoh.

Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: PMs with Quentin Tarantino   PMs with Quentin Tarantino Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 19:51:39

Posted: Yesterday at 20:41
Subject: hey
hey i saw you post on the thread that you missed all the action, it looks like bruno is getting voted out tonight, i think there are least 5 going his way if not more, just thought id keep you updated cause i know how it can be when you lose 1 day in a game, especially during fast foreward

Posted: Yesterday at 20:47
Subject: Re: hey
thanks quentin i appreciate you telling me that! bruno is kind of an odd ball i have atleast tlaked to james not to mention saved his ass earlier in the week so bruno is fine with me bro!

Posted: Yesterday at 22:07
cool glad to hear, i figured you would want james saved anyway so it works for everyone, although his thinly veiled comment about quitting was unsettling, i can understand, we are getting closer to jury stage.

Posted: Yesterday at 22:55
i dont know what that comment was all about because he just sent this to me -

"From: James Badge Dale
Posted: Today at 21:27
Subject: Re: hey man
I don't think I will be missing anymore evictions so they have another thing coming. "

Posted: Yesterday at 23:36
oh ok, well its good that he is back in the game, it always sucks to see someone get expelled for something like failing to vote.

so after this round, and bruno goes, where is your head at for nominations?

for me personally this game has people who are so hard to read, and i dont know why, its hard to figure out whose with who, and such, and with less safe choices to pick lines are going to start to be drawn even more i fear.

Posted: Today at 0:23
Well after I announced my coup d'état I figured out some things. I am pretty sure Anna, mila and Kerry were an alliance. Which leaves mila and Kerry. Jennifer might be in on that too.

Michael and Marilyn are friends, as are Kerr and Nicholas.

Whether there's a bigger alliance between them or not I don't know. But if I win HoH I don't know who I'll put up. I need to play nice after my last actions. Some people may still be mad over that. Anna did after all get 2 votes to keep her.

Why am I telling you all this you ask? Because you asked and you're cool in my books. I definitely won't put you up as long as you keep our conspiring between us.

Posted: Today at 10:11
yea for sure, whatever is said, stays between us, and us alone. right now how i figure it we have a gentlemans handshake deal, and thats good enough for me.

see how im looking at it, i think the alliance is between Nick/kerry/jennifer/jane.

just seeing that because, besides nick, the 3 girls really dont post that much or compete in challenges, but yet all thier post counts are up over a hundred, so i think they have some big secret room and thats how to communicate.

also i think its a forgone conclusion that nick has the DPOV, i was looking at who was online, and such, and he seems like the most likely, i will tell you though, Annas reward that we are playing for is the vote double/nullify.

me and her were aligned for a quick minute but she was shady, and i decided to move on, and she told me she won a 'vote power' so either one of those.

Posted: Today at 13:09
that is really interesting what you say about nick. i really want to put him up but if he has the DPOV that might be a bad idea. if only someone else could nominate him first to get the heat for it, then after he's used it i could put him up.

and yeah that would make the most sense for her power, since she wasnt able to use it. i'll try to get it tonight!

Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: PMs with Quentin Tarantino   PMs with Quentin Tarantino Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 2:14:35

Posted: Fri 17 May 2013 - 12:10
they were the dissenters? yea i dont understand why they lied about it though?

what was there to gain in that?

Posted: Fri 17 May 2013 - 12:19
well might as well blow everything up, as of right now im done with her.

she supposedly wanted to take nick out but i think they are working together, you would be her next target we talked at length about it.

she also has the immunty from nominations power, in addition to the double vote.

we are so screwed right now haha.

so me you marilyn and james are in the clear minority now, although is james really with you?

Posted: Fri 17 May 2013 - 12:26
like i said im blowing up her spot right now, and i trusted her so i had to down play it, but we talked at length about alot of things, so thats why i was so sure with her, but now i see that she just exploited my alligence to her in order to get information to nick on how i am playing my game, i think i probably became number 1 target right now.

im an idiot haha, i got played hard.

Posted: Fri 17 May 2013 - 12:41
ive had a gut feeling that nick had the diamond, hes too good at challenge to just get a vote nullify you know what i mean?

yea i wish i could rely on my challenge skills but im mediocre at best haha.

right now i think the 4 people who are screwed me you marilyn and james can do some damage, its just this stupid diamond that worries me because they control all of the vote right now, we only have 3 votes if one wins hoh,

im trying to be friendly to everyone, its just hard to figure out who is with who, because i was surprised that jennifer was nomination, but i feel she was a pawn from the start, she knew she wasnt going home.

and yea me and you till the end, its going to be rough, but doable.

Posted: Fri 17 May 2013 - 13:03
its like half of a coup.

once the official veto ceremony is done, then the person with the diamond can either take themselves ot another person off like a regular veto, but then the holder also gets to name a replacement,

so kind of like the coup, but only 1 person instead of 2

Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: PMs with Quentin Tarantino   PMs with Quentin Tarantino Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 2:20:04

Posted: Today at 17:53
what do you think the teammates are for? I'm glad I have you on my side.

Posted: Today at 17:54
its probably like what a supreme does, we will have a challenge and the winning team will move on, and then those 4 or 5 people will compete to see who is hoh.

Posted: Today at 17:55
we have 4 active teammates they have 3.

Posted: Today at 17:58
Im only voting for Marilyn or Kerr. Which do yo think we should vote for?

Posted: Today at 17:58
i say me and you vote marilyn, and then marilyn and kerr im gonna try to vote you.

Posted: Today at 17:59
But if my and Marilyn both vote for each other they will cancel themselves out and neither of us will win HoH

Posted: Today at 18:01
then we would have to vote for kerr, who is with us i belive,

Posted: Today at 18:02
kerr and marilyn are voting for you so dont vote for them. vote for j-law maybe?

Posted: Today at 18:04
why vote for her? i think it would be better if we voted for kerr, thus making me and him top 2 with 2 votes each,

Posted: Today at 18:05
kerr is voting for you, so dont vote for him. your votes will cancel each other out.

vote for j-law or mila to throw your vote away, jane and i are voting for marilyn

Posted: Today at 18:06
ok then i will vote jennifer, to throw my vote.

Posted: Today at 18:42
i am off to see the new star trek movie. not sure if you wanted my help or not but if i was HoH my choices would be nick and kerry.

whatever your choices are i will support your decision and vote however you want!

Posted: Today at 18:47
i really think he has the diamond, so then he would put you up possibly and we dont control the votes this round unfortunatly.

Posted: Today at 19:28
Smart thinking my friend

Posted: Today at 19:50
so what did you think of my nominations?

Posted: Today at 22:17
I think they were great! This will definitely help us in the long run.

That stunt Nick pulled kind of made me think he doesn't have the DPOV though. Maybe Marilyn has it? I should ask her.

Just saw the new Star Trek, bloody awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMs with Quentin Tarantino   PMs with Quentin Tarantino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PMs with Quentin Tarantino
Page 1 of 1