Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Private Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 0:45:59

If you don't win, I don't think people would nominate you. Q and I are the bigger targets. And I don't see myself or Q targeting you if we won. Are you going to try tomorrow? At least in HOH?
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 1:13:54

Depends on whether I'm here. I have an obligation tomorrow so IDK if I'll be here for the HoH. I'll for sure be back for PoV though. I think I'm going to go for Veto because it would probably behoove me to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 6:13:19

That's fine IMO. I just don't want you to win HOH and nominate me because everyone else wants you too.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 22:25:31

Who would you vote to evict if it came down to Jennifer and me on the block?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 22:27:30

Vote out Jenn. Read your PM
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 10:13:26

Congratulations we made final four! Woot.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 18:09:29

Congrats on F4 to you too!

Assuming the nominations stay the same, which nominee are we evicting? Kerry was saying Quentin was her target this week.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 18:26:46

I would rather vote Q but him or Marilyn going is good. You?
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 18:37:32

lol Same. I would prefer Q go home.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 11:50:12

You did it!

I have a feeling that Marilyn wants you to use it on her. You know she isn't the target and if you use it, then I automatically go up. I want the satisfaction of voting off Q since he has been raging in my PMs and if I am nominated against him, it does nothing. The final four is coming and Q is way better at challenges than myself and Marilyn so he is the biggest physical threat at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 14:27:29

She does lol. They both do.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 14:31:52

What do you plan to do?
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 14:37:15

Right now, I'm leaning toward leaving the nominations the same but I'll be honest, and I hope you don't hold this against me, how do I know that you'll target Marilyn next over me at the final 4? That's like my number 1 worry is that if I keep the nominations the same that I'm putting myself on the chopping block and you would keep her over me next round since she would be "easier to beat". Not to mention she said that you told her that you want to drag her to the end because you could beat her.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 14:50:45

I know who she is based on her identity and I told her what she wanted to hear because her ego is ridiculously massive. Honestly at this point she would be my target because let's face it, if I vote you out over her, it's only going to backfire on me if I did make finals with her because she would have the votes to win (Quentin, Jennifer, you if I betrayed you, and she needs one more vote to win). It would be game suicide to honor my deal with her that she has repeatedly went against anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:05:21

I stuck to my end of the deal. He's going to hate me for it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:15:13

You made the right call.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:38:48

I think I did too. This way I think we get out one of the biggest all-around threats in this game.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 11:40:23

Wow talk about a bitter player. If he don't have it in him to suck it up throughout the entire game he should have been asked to be evicted early on and not take out the players he took out.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:39:02

yeah. That's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 16:53:45

Good job at remaining calm.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 16:55:32

lol thanks. It's so tempting to lose it in these games.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 16:56:06

And would you be able to do both HoH and PoV tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 10:34:31

Only if Marilyn cannot Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 21:34:02

Congratulations dude! You did it!

How do you plan to vote?
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 21:39:31

Thanks!

I'll just be blunt with you. I already told Kerry that if I won I would take her to the final 3 plus I think everyone is aware that you played an amazing game so I have to vote you out. Keeping you in the game is just not a smart move for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next