Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PMs with Mila Kunis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PMs with Mila Kunis Empty
PostSubject: PMs with Mila Kunis   PMs with Mila Kunis Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 0:58:23

To: Dane Cook
Posted: Today at 18:10
Subject: Congrats!
I don't know what your plans are, but I would appreciate it if you didn't nominate me. I didn't nominate you when I won, and you wouldn't have been my target had I won this round. I will definately owe you if you keep me safe. If you nominate me though, there will be no hard feelings.

** I replied with something along the lines of Mile being a challenge beast and putting her up as a pawn as I have the votes to get Anna out, and if Mila won PoV she might take Anna off the block so by putting her up she can just take herself off so Anna stays on.

Posted: Today at 18:28
Subject: Re: Congrats!
Okay, I understand. This will be a crucial POV, because if Anna wins then I will be for sure leaving. I know she hasn't won in a while, but she could have been throwing those challenges. =/ I will try my best to win and save myself.

To: Mila Kunis
Posted: Today at 18:30
wow you are a saint! i will try my best to win too.

Posted: Today at 19:24
im gonna stop playing now that anna is out. gl, you got this

Posted: Today at 19:39
Thanks!

Posted: Today at 20:54
so do you like totally hate me now or what?

PoV happened exactly how I thought it would, and now my target is still on the hot box and will hopefully be leaving. You were never a target so I hope you can understand my strategy with that play.

Posted: Today at 20:58
I understand. I have no problem voting Anna, but I worry because she is very social and people seem to like her. Bruno isn't around all that much. But, I don't want to vote in the minority because if she were to find out it was me, she would be after me and she is good in challenges as well. I will have to talk to some people and see what they are going to do.

Posted: Today at 21:00
Quentin, Kerr, MIchael, Marylin, James, nicholas, kerry and jane have all told me they are voting for anna.

Posted: Today at 21:14
Okay. Well I guess I will vote Anna too.
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PMs with Mila Kunis Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMs with Mila Kunis   PMs with Mila Kunis Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 19:46:05

Posted: Yesterday at 18:00
If there is anything you want to squash before you make your decision let me know. You're not my target and i already put you up once so I don't intend on doing that again.

Posted: Yesterday at 18:03
I already made my noms. lol but you are not my target.

Posted: Yesterday at 18:03
Still stand by what I say. Respect the choices you made.

Posted: Yesterday at 18:09
Okay.

I don't have any problems with you, even though you nominated me last round. I was kind of worried that you are after me now since Anna is gone. I won't lie, it crossed my mind to put you up. We are both good players and if we target each other, it just lets the other people(including the ones who don't do crap lol) slide by to the finals. It happened in the last game I was in. Me and this other person spent most of the game trying to get each other out and our asses ended up on jury while 2 non deserving people were in F2. lol

Posted: Yesterday at 18:13
I was just thinking the exact same thing. I only wanted someone in your alliance gone because I sensed a girl alliance brewing. I'm okay at challenges too so I think we could do a lot of damage together.

Mila and Dane would make a cute couple

Posted: Yesterday at 18:15
I think we could do a lot of damage as well. So we need to watch each others back. I don't think anyone would suspect it since you put me up last round and got rid of my friend.

Posted: Yesterday at 18:21
Mira you got a deal. I'm on my cell at Costco right now but when I get home we'll go into more detail. Can't wait to write about you some more in my confessional <3

Posted: Yesterday at 18:22
aww thanks! <3

Posted: Today at 0:29
Aww I'm so glad we are talking. It good to have a girlfriend to open up to

I feel as if winning HoH tomorrow will be a curse because choosing the nominations will be really hard. Should I go for it and if so who do we want to see gone?

Posted: Yesterday at 21:04
Not so good. I think I am getting a cold.

How was your day?

Posted: Yesterday at 21:13
i am right in the middle of a flu, it sucks balls.

my day was good though i bought my mom a new computer today and had some mom time, n then went out to costco with my homies and bought groceries and a new outdoor swinging chair/futon set for the backyard. so awesome

Posted: Yesterday at 21:42
aww that is nice that you bought your Mom a new computer. I think I am in love. I love guys who are nice to their Moms.

Posted: Today at 0:29
Aww I'm so glad we are talking. It good to have a girlfriend to open up to

I feel as if winning HoH tomorrow will be a curse because choosing the nominations will be really hard. Should I go for it and if so who do we want to see gone?

Posted: Today at 0:45
I am glad we are talking as well.

I agree that it is going to be so hard to choose people to nominate. If you think you aren't in danger and will be safe no matter what, then you could throw it. Is there anyone that you are worried would put you up if they won?

And I have no idea who to suggest you put up if you were to win. Really I don't care as long as it isn't me. lol

Posted: Today at 1:07
I guarantee i won't put you up.

2 people voted to keep anna, so whoever those were might target me.

Posted: Today at 1:14
I will go ahead and admit that one of those votes was mine. I was all for voting Anna out, but I wrote some people to see what they were doing and only 1 person gave me a straight answer, which was Quentin. He told me he was voting her out. Everyone else was acting like they were on the fence about what to do and Marilyn ignored my PM. I didn't know what to do. lol so I just voted to keep Anna. Then today they were like, I think majority is voting Anna. But, it was too late because I already voted.

But I am not after you, so you don't have to worry. Do you think you know who the other one might be?

Posted: Today at 1:22
yeah it was nicholas. he said he made her a promise, but he's been a bit shady a few times. he also put me up. maybe i should return the favor.

i figured it was either you or kerry, arent you friends with her? why didnt she tell you the vote?

Posted: Today at 1:31
I am not really friends with Kerry. We talk some. She usually writes me asking how I am voting. When I asked her last night, she said she didn't know yet but that she was leaning towards keeping Anna because she had never talked to Bruno. I told her that you told me she was one of the people that was voting out Anna and she said she had told you that to ensure her safety. She said that she though a lot of people had done that. That is the other thing that had me paranoid because I was worried that people had lied to you. I think it was obvious that I was aligned with Anna, so I didn't want to vote against her and then have her stay and be after me. Where as with Bruno, I was never aligned with him so I wouldn't be breaking my word to him if I voted him out.

Last night was probably the most stressful night ever. I hope things will go smooth from now on, but I doubt it. lol

Posted: Today at 1:40
thats funny because i called kerry a liar to a few people because i heard she was wanting to vote anna and she confronted me about it n when i asked how she knew she said you heard it from someone and told her. she is playing a very sneaky game just like anna was.

i like you alot more without anna around, she was a distraction and now i can have you all to myself moiahahaha

Posted: Today at 1:49
lol thanks! <3

I agree about Kerry. She does seem sneaky. To be honest, I feel like all the girls in this game are sneaky....except me, of course. lol so I wouldn't care if you put any of them up. Like with Marilyn, I PMed her asking how she was voting because I did not want to be in minority. She never PMed me back and I saw her online a lot. As soon as I won HOH, she sent me a PM saying that she had tried to PM me, but they didn't go through. I don't get why she felt she had to ignore me. She could have just been straight up with me.

Posted: Today at 1:54
i have an in with marilyn so dont worry about her. i can keep tabs on her for you.

Posted: Today at 1:58
Okay that is good to know.

but I am going to go to bed now. I enjoyed this chat and we can talk some more tomorrow about who to target. I am so glad that we are going to be working together!! Good luck at the challenges tomorrow.

Posted: Today at 1:59
thanks babe you too <3

Back to top Go down

PMs with Mila Kunis
Page 1 of 1