Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Empty
PostSubject: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 12:13:16

Nicholas D'Agosto

Sat May 18, 2013 11:12 am Topic: Re: Hey there
Oh I am sure people are talking about me being a threat despite me winning my head of household competitions by default. The first one was a weekend challenge and the second one had like four people send in with the wrong title. As for big threats in general, they for sure at least deserve jury for the work they put in. I personally don't have an issue with "threats" per se. I would take anyone to the finals, no matter how threatening, as long as they have provided me with trust. That is a huge thing to me. I would rather take someone who has been loyal to me but can possibly win over someone who never spoke to me that I could beat in finals. If someone is a threat and wants me gone, that's a different story altogether

If you don't mind me asking, who has mentioned my name as a threat?

Marilyn Monroe

Sat May 18, 2013 11:00 am Topic: Re: Hey there
Okay I will do what I can on my end. But don't know that I hold enough power to prevent you from going up. Word around here is how big of threats both yourself, and Mila are. But that's not something I care about b/c I have a respect for threats going far.

And agreed with you on the drama side of things. I would probably quit this game rather than the hell I went through in my last lmao

Nicholas D'Agosto

Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 am Topic: Re: Hey there
I am almost certain on who you are, but I am not going to say who I think it is. It's irrelevant at this point and I just came to play a Big Brother game. I did not join for there to be any controversy. We all know there is enough of that on the Games board. To be honest, the last vote was quite the eye-opener. It did not seem like people were voting to keep Michael in out of spite of me, but just because they had a commitment to him which is perfectly understandable.

I wish we can say there would be a full reset but many lines have been drawn at this point. However, I am still willing to try to keep you safe and hopefully there is some reciprocity there. I do not have too much of an influence, as clearly the house was divided, but I will do what I can to keep you safe. If it helps, I have been lied to as well so I understand your position 100%.

Marilyn Monroe

Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am Topic: Re: Hey there
Well then I really respect that. I happen to know his ID as well and that was part of the reason I kept him was b/c I know people join mystery if they get insanely targeted in regular. Do you think you know who I am?

Idk who you are. At this point in the game, I would like a fresh start. The majority of people lied to me last vote, I think I got a really big target out of the blue. However, I do realize you probably have some nice deals set up with those who voted out Michael and me with our little minority.

Personally, I wish the game did reset lol. But if you have any thoughts on where you and I should go from here, I'd be interested in working on something

Nicholas D'Agosto

Sat May 18, 2013 10:22 am Topic: Re: Hey there
I mean, some ID's are super obvious but I did not use that as means to get him out. Besides, pretty much everyone who had voted him out had zero communicatin with him so he can only blame his social game on that. If I told people his real identity, I think they actually would have kept him because Michael is pretty awesome outside of games. Long story short, there was so much confusion going on and I know he was telling people I was a cheat but each person can attest to the fact that I did not use his identity against him and even to the people who kept him, they know I refused to reveal his identity with respect to the host.

Marilyn Monroe

Sat May 18, 2013 10:15 am Topic: Re: Hey there
It's so weird you sent me this message lol b/c I was thinking of PMing you too. You can't help the fact you're playing the game and that a lot of crazy stuff happened as a result of it. I don't have any hard feelings either (and sorry I sent you the room PM lol it was weird but I just didn't want to get nominated and in another game I was in everyone loved that kind of stuff). I still really don't even know what happened b/c I heard michael's side as he campaigned to stay. He seemed to think you knew his ID and others, possibly mine?!?

Nicholas D'Agosto

Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 am Topic: Hey there
So I've decided to let some time pass since the eviction because it was such an intense night. I just want you to know that I do not harbor any negative sentiment towards you and if you want, we can start on a fresh slate. There was a lot of controversy going on with a lot of mudslinging, but I would like to put that behind us.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 14:06:32

Interesting.

I am sure it was Dane who has mentioned us as threats. Jen told me he was quick to throw me under the bus to her. lol
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 14:13:09

Dane is extremely wishy washy and he needs to go next.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 14:19:10

I agree. I will do my best to win HOH, but if any of the 4 get it that voted to keep Michael, I am playing my power.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 14:23:57

Good luck! I wish I could compete =[
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 16:03:28

Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)   Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chat: Marilyn + Nick (read down to top)
Page 1 of 1