Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Goose Is Cooked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Your Goose Is Cooked Empty
PostSubject: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 8:30:39

Dane Cooke put on an entertaining show, and he was certainly fun to watch,
but it was inevitable that it would eventually catch up to him.

Credit to him, it took TWO POWERS, a DPOV and a vote doubler to ensure
that he went. But he want nonetheless.

Marilyn and Nick have been betch slapped for their antics. I support Ewan's decision
to do this. <3

As we move in to the jury phase, I feel like the under-the-radar people are going
to start getting exposed now. They will need to step up their games if they want to
stay off the block in the next few weeks. All the other power players are aligned with
each other, and it is going to take some skillful tightrope walking for them to move
forward without pissing off any of their allies.

The lies are going to start bubbling up and people have fewer and fewer places to hide.

This is where it gets good folks! Hang on!
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 15:23:28

Honestly, I think the most UTR players right now are Kerry and Jennifer. Mila/Nicholas/Kerr/Quentin/Marilyn are all targets, Jane is associated with Nicholas so if Nicholas doesnt leave, it will be Jane. So that leaves Kerry and Jennifer pretty much being ignored as targets for the time being. Not a bad strategy at all Laughing

Also, I posted the schedule for next week. I am not 100% sure if I am going to be able to host next Thursday, so I was wondering if you are available to host that night? A friend is coming over to visit and I might spend the whole day out with him. If I am unable to host, I will let you know ASAP tho and will send you a challenge that you can host, or you can make your own. So yea. I also put you down to host on Sunday. Smile

Let me know what you think. We are almost done! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 16:13:42

I'll do my best to be available to host both those nights. Although I'd appreciate if you write the challenges for me. That last one I kinda just pulled outta my ass. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 15:16:10

http://tinypic.com/r/t0rzpy/5

Let me know if anyone beats me. Smile

My time = 23:08.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 16:20:38

Oh Busey you got BEAT.

lol someone did it in 19 minutes so far Razz
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 16:42:29

They cheated for sure. <3

Expel them! No one beats Busey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Goose Is Cooked   Your Goose Is Cooked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Goose Is Cooked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Confessionals :: Gary's Blog-
Jump to: