Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?) Empty
PostSubject: HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?)   HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?) Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 23:39:57

Umm so I didnt even know there was a thing called Memorial Day this weekend? I probably forgot. Anywho, if more than enough people say they want to cancel or cant be here tomorrow, we can cancel the challenge and have a fast forward on monday? You could host on Wednesday and/or Thursday. I can definitely send you the challenges. If you cannot, let me know so I can find a guest host. I just dont want the game to drag on forever lol.

But first, let's make sure they can be here tomorrow. Ignore Quentin, he cant compete anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?)   HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?) Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 7:42:08

I will be hosting tonight. If you weren't even aware of the holiday, it can't really
be that important.

Just like Victoria Day in Canada last weekend. It was just a sham holiday. No one
celebrates it or anything. Rolling Eyes

So yeah, unless someone in this game is a war veteran, which I doubt, I think we
can go ahead as scheduled.

Let them whine. It completes me. Smile

P.S. Please send me a challenge to host. TYIA! <3
Back to top Go down

HOH tomorrow (US Holiday?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Confessionals :: Gary's Blog-
Jump to: