Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 15:10:32

Submission Two

The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 34in1g9
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 12:05:56

I vote to evict Mila.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 19:19:01

Mila leaving was certainly best case scenario this week. For one, it moves me up the list in the Friendship alliance, and for two it weakens the friendship alliance (minus me) and furthers my alliance with Quentin, Kerr, & Marilyn!

So again Mrs. Kerry is sitting oh so pretty without doing much of anything physically.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 19:19:52

Winning HOH tonight would be a horrible move for me, so of course I am throwing.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 22:22:15

Well when I found out who Marilyn was I knew in my gut I couldn't trust the bitch, but I was like no Kerry don't play like that, play as if you don't know who she is.

Now I'm sitting on the block. I guess her and Jen are bffs.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 0:55:29

Whew I'm safe and it's final six. If I win immunity I will nominate Marilyn and Jen with Quentin being a replacement nominee. I still trust Nick and Kerr the most, and am worried about Marilyn/Jen/Quentin's relationship.

I want to win the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 21:11:13

Sigh at Kerr and Nick being up. Baffles me that Jen is still not nominated. I'm afraid I could go up if one if the nominees come down.

My goal is to win veto and save Nick and take out Jen.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 21:49:26

banana slug
chinchilla
black mamba
baboon
blob fish
quetzal
pink fairy armadillo
mourning cloak
giant clam tridacna gigas
gobi bear
galapagos tortoise
endangered blue whales
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 22:43:28

I came through with the challenge win just like I told you guys I would. I know you guys are excited! Smile

So I immediately put in work with both Kerr and Nick ensuring they will keep each other safe as long as I pull one of them off the block. I believed Nick, so I ultimately used it on him forcing Jen up and Jen is leaving.

A huge threat is out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 22:45:22

I vote to evict Jen.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 1:27:32

Choice 1;
Put the game on hold til Monday, then have two fast forwards (one on Monday and another on Tuesday)

Choice 2:
Have HOH on Friday at any time of your choosing, and then POV on Sunday hosted by Gary (it will be a fool proof, basic unscramble challenge, cant really mess that up xoxo)

Choice 3:
Have HOH on Friday at any time of your choosing, and have a 24 hour-POV challenge also posted on Friday.

This is the order I rank them. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 1:01:50

I was so happy when Nick won HOH, and it was very BB Canada like when the HOH was taken away from him. I was sad. I hope I can do well in this HOH! Quentin & Marilyn are going down. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 1:10:11

I won another crucial competition that I needed to win to keep myself and my allies safe. Quentin or Marilyn will be going to the jury house this week. Thank you lord.

Woot woot final four Wink

Everyone knows four is my favorite number. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 11:34:44

Okay so Quentin was on his way out and quit like a little bitch, and completely trashed my game on the way out. I'm pretty sure I've said from day one I wasn't playing the best game...but the game I played has gotten me this far, with most likely both Nick and Kerr keeping me if they win veto ensuring my spot in the final three.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 11:36:09

Marilyn tells me she respects my game like all the time...bitch bye lol you will probably try and make a fool out of me at FTC.

It would be stellar if I was sitting next to Kerr at FTC, because I think I could beat him.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:20:19

I never thought I'd make it this far playing the game I played. I tried to change up my game by not really having any clear cut alliances in the game.

I do intend on taking Kerr to the end with me if I am the one to make the decision, but I am not really confident. If Marilyn wins the final HOH I'd rather be on the jury because I'm pretty scared to get demolished by her. <3
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:36:54

Celebrate good times come on!!!

It's a celebration<3
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 14:12:52

Marilyn played a better well rounded game. I recall telling Quentin that I felt he could sway Kerr to get rid of Nick had I pulled Kerr off with the veto when I won it. Basically, I felt Kerr was controlled easily. He was controlled by Q & Marilyn and then I swayed him and had him doing what I wanted.

Marilyn played her own game and was never doing what someone else wanted. She was more so a leader as Kerr was a follower, and at this point a leader is who deserves to win.

I vote Marilyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6