Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Empty
PostSubject: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 21:37:23

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Tumblr_ls5bpyZepY1qjuwblo1_500

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Tumblr_mnmih0yj7x1qcxo2lo6_500

Kerr Smith, as the winner of the Power of Veto, you get to choose who to send home this round. Please stand, face the two nominees, and cast your vote to evict now (you have til 9am PT to make your decision).

Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:29:23

I respect both of you as players but I have to evict the person that I think has a better chance at getting the jury to vote for them. Nick, you have played a great game and have a lot of allies and I believe, friends, on the jury so because of that I have to vote to evict you. I hope that you understand that this is a game move and nothing personal.

I vote to evict Nicholas D'Agosto.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:36:42

Ok it's official. Nicholas D'Agosto, you are evicted from the Big Brother house. Please gather your belongings and leave the Big Brother house.

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington E2Vrq1u

Marilyn Monroe, Kerr Smith, and Kerry Washington, congratulations on making it to the Top 3!! cheers

The first part of the final Head of Household is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday @ 5:00pm PT. I strongly suggest that you show up. We might get a chance to do all three parts tomorrow night, so be prepared.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:37:39

Good luck Kerry.

Don't let these clowns taint the finale.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:40:34

Thanks Nick! Congrats on final three you guys!
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:41:13

Sorry for playing my own game and not playing yours. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:48:30

I played my own game...
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:53:45

You are but Nick seems to think that I'm not playing my own.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:57:51

Oh I see. I think you've played a good game Kerr, as has Marilyn. All of us have played different games, but we are all here at the end having outlasted and outwitted those who sit on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:04:35

^This is bb not survivor lol just FYI. And if it's being implied Kerr is playing my game? I definitely 100% disagree as he didn't save me last week =[

Bye Nick. (I haven't said bye to anyone all game but I will say it to you)
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:12:28

Lol duh Marilyn. We still did those things sweetheart! Wink
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:13:11

stop tormenting me -_- lol
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:13:49

Butt kiss Razz And that pretty much was the implication that he was making.

I agree Kerry. We've all played different games but we've all managed to outwit, outplay, and outlast those on the jury. I know this isn't Survivor but the same principles hold true for Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:15:42

Okay thank you for clarifying, Kerr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington   Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction #13: Nicholas D'Agosto vs. Kerry Washington
Page 1 of 1