Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 12:24:18

This is where you can write your thoughts about the game. Don't worry, it is all private so only you and the hosts can see this. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #1   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:18:03

My first impressions of this cast, I'm not impressed. Dane Cook? Last person I think of when I think about Hollywood. Bruno Tonioli? Dancing with the Stars judge....again remind me how this has anything to do with Hollywood? I hope to do well in this game and I think I can make it far....hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:20:20

lol I know. Some questionable choices. But both Bruno and Dane have been in Hollywood movies as fictional characters, so I guess they count? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 14:51:25

WHO? Kerr Smith? Jane Levy? Nicholas D'Agosto? Never heard of these people. I thought this was Big Brother Tinseltown, not Big Brother - C-list actors. Huzzahhhh. I'll be here all week.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 14:59:31

I approached Anna Kendrick for an alliance, I chose to approach her first because I thought to try to align with celebrities I like haha. For tonight's challenge, I will miss it unfortunately. I'm currently not home right now and I'm visiting a friend for the week, but I will be back later tonight to see the aftermath of the challenge, because as you can see I still have internet <3. Hopefully I'm not nominated for elimination or whatever way Big Brother works. I'm not actually sure how Big Brother rules work exactly, is that bad? Lol i'm probably in trouble already. This is only the second time I've ever played Big Brother and the first time I played I was first one eliminated. Maybe I'll be like Francesca on Survivor or something? lol. I hope not. So hopefully I adapt well to these rules.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 22:45:48

I just missed the head of household competition like I said before, but got back earlier than expected to see what happened. So happy Anna won! The one person I approached to befriend won. Lucky me. I can maybe assume I won't be first evicted? I don't know, depends how this veto challenge goes. Which I was randomly chosen to participate in! Woooo <3 I guess if I win, i can veto or change the nominees? I gotta wikipedia this shit lol. Yeah so if I win, I won't change a thing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 23:15:21

I just voted for Sandra Oh to be the first evicted.

Any player who accuses the host of rigging after losing a challenge should be immediately expelled. Nothing annoys me more. I would even go further and say people like that should be banned. Can't stand these bitter players. Screw them, no place for them in this amazingly splendid big brother game <3
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 23:33:05

Aww thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:02:08

Ugh, I want to win one of these darn challenges! </3

But omg, it's really fun this game so far. I hope I last a long time. I really like these challenges. I hope to win one, maybe the next HoH challenge? I don't know who knows. All weekend to work on it? Sounds scary.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:16:40

"For this challenge, I will post categories ranging from movie actors to food you can buy at the deli shop. Your goal is to use as many names/words that include the "featured letter" as possible...."

In this confessional, I will talk about how I spent all day today and a lot of yesterday, for hours and hours perusing the internet looking up thousands of obscure words or titles for 15 categories. lmfao. It's definitely my fault though, I should have understood what scattergories was in the first place rofl. I can't help but laugh now. Knowing my luck, I will get nominated for eviction next and get eliminated, haha. I need sleep. I will make an attempt to send in ONE (and not as many as I can lol) thing per category tomorrow and see if I can miraculously win HoH. I'm so dumb lol.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:19:32

I can see how people misunderstood that. But dont feel bad, more than one person submitted whole lists like that. It was obviously my fault for being so confusing with the instructions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:22:59

"I get anxiety attacks pretty quickly and I can tell this HOH will be a major clusterf*ck."

I actually laughed out loud, which I rarely do.rofl, you should have seen my list for TV shows there were probably 10,000 titles. LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:30:33

OMG!!! NAOMI Now I REALLY feel bad. I hope that didnt take you...more than an hour? O_O

I just know I am never again doing this challenge Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:33:01

I won't tell you how long it took me to do all 15 categories combined, you'll probably quit IMDB. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 1:36:28

And cancel the game and go hide from embarrassment.

Gosh......LMAO
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 11:38:44

I woke up this morning rather tired and knowing that I had to do the HoH challenge over again, I was like "ugh." Luckily since I had tons of things I already put together I was able to pick and choose what I wanted to submit for each category pretty easily. I never been in a game where I caused the host to have a sudden and severe panic attack before!

I don't really like my chances for winning this but I think it's impossible to tell. It's hard to tell or predict what other house guests are going to do. Is everyone afraid to submit the most obvious answer with the most points? I don't know, I didn't want to take a chance.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 11:43:33

Oh and someone actually reached out to me for once instead of the other way around. Marilyn Monroe was the one who approached me and wished me good luck in the HOH. I thanked her and I wished her luck too. She then subsequently sent me this message...

"This might sound insanely creepy, but even though we hadn't really talked, I just had this gut feeling that you and I could work really well together haha. If you don't feel that way, it is totally fine I just had this weird moment of like "omg, I need to talk to her!" "

I never had an alliance with a dead woman before. It might be fun, who knows. It's always good to have allies in games though. So this could be a good help. As for it being creepy, I don't think it is. Well maybe because Marilyn Monroe has been dead for about 50 years.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 19:36:13

Of course the guy who suggests scattergories is some scattergory wiz and wins the challenge. I'm impressed with myself that I got second place, disappointed I lost again though. Always pretty close. About 5 minutes before the results were announced, I had this impulse to reach out to Nicholas, just to introduce myself and say hi. He responded and expressed interesting in watching each other's backs. This is perfect timing because he became the head of the household lol. So now, I'm on good terms with a lot of people on here which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:04:32

So because of some twist I've been nominated. <3

This is awful. If i'm third evicted I might cry...lol jk. But I'll still be pretty down. I came into this game really excited for it and I wanted to try really hard. Would be even worse after spending 2 days, all this time and effort wrongly putting together scattergory submissions just to be eliminated lol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:21:23

The rumor is that there are many votes going my way because they think I am strong in challenges. Ugh. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:33:02

What I'm hearing now, is that it is a foregone conclusion that I will be evicted. damn it. I was so excited for this game, I was having fun =/
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:35:20

Sorry, Sad

I was rooting for you too. But the coup is a game changing power and sometimes things like this happen. :-/
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:37:20

Ewan <3

First thing I will do when I'm evicted is watch us in the Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:41:43

The Impossible is the next movie on my netflix queue. I am getting Silver Linings Playbook tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:45:56

Both are great movies. The Impossible is a good cry movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next