Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Empty
PostSubject: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 22:20:08

evict sandra

i dont like forum lol, too confusing
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:48:28

vote off naomi. this should be jane but whatever, bye naomi
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 9:51:17

I used to have such steady hands, but now I can't keep them from shaking- The Wonder Years.

ughh i fucking love the wonder years. their new album came out today and i had pre ordered it but ugh thats all i can listen to now XD its like perfection
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 14:18:05

how do i have like no friends who will go to comic con with me? ok i do, but all 3 of them have to work Sad and my remaining friends are hollister girls from when i worked there and dont like that type of stuff. like ugh, im paying for us to go, food, merch, etc. so why wouldnt they for me, it is my birthday on sunday after all!

so im probably gonna end up going by myself unless my friend ashley can get it off work but idk if she can. this is so fucking annoying! why cant i have more friends who like that type of stuff? ohh, i just thought of someone who could go, but they are the type who dumps their friends when they have a girlfriend. ugh ill probably have to invite their girlfriend along with us even though ive never met her...
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 14:20:53

omg i literally almost posted this confessional in my private chat with marilyn and dane.

anyways, im gonna throw hoh tonight. if i win i have to nominate anna to keep dane happy, and i like anna so i dont want to nominate her. anna said she will nom bruno and kerr, not sure if i believe her but whatever.

dane hates anna, jane hates dane and anna. i like anna, and i like dane, and i like jane
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 17:30:15

wth why am i posting these confessionals in my vote thread? ugh please move these posts to that thread or ill repost them and you can delete them please
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 10:18:19

Vote for Anna. Sorry, it should be Bruno.

Gah besides Dane and Marilyn my closest ally is going Sad
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 23:25:26

vote out bruno mars thank God lol its about fucking time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title   vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote dasdsdsdSAdAda title
Page 1 of 1