Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?

Go down 
+7
Michael Cera
Kerry Washington
Jennifer Lawrence
Marilyn Monroe
Kerr Smith
Mila Kunis
Ewan McGregor
11 posters

Head of Household #3 on Sunday?
Yes
Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_lcap25%Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No
Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_lcap50%Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Depends
Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_lcap25%Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 23:44:29

Hey guys, I was wondering if you would like to have a challenge on Sunday or instead pass that up and have another FF round on Monday? I ask because Sunday is the Survivor Finale, and I know some people watch that. So yea, vote in the poll and let me know here too your thoughts. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 1:14:00

OMG I forgot about the Survivor finale, so it's a no for me. Unless you did a 24 hour challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 1:59:57

24 hour challenges </////3 I'd prefer a FF round on Monday if that were the case but I'd be fine with a challenge on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 8:08:10

It's also Mother's Day (Mom's <3) so I'd prefer not having one.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 8:15:21

Sunday is pretty iffy for me
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 11:57:07

I voted yes, but I forgot about Survivor. Monday is better.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 12:06:19

ff on monday
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 13:45:25

I chose depends because that's the brand of diaper I told my mom I'd get her for Mother's Day.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 18:08:56

Would it be possible to do a weekend challenge? Maybe not something creative, but Scattegories (spelling?) or something of that nature? Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:35:09

Hmmm, scattergories...

I will think about this...
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:35:59

I love scattergories! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:36:35

Also the majority of votes are for no challenge on Sunday. So Sunday night, you guys are off, there will be no challenge on Sunday. But I am still thinking whether to have you all do a weekend challenge like Nicholas suggested or FF on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:51:02

Weekend is ok.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 8:46:54

I would prefer a FF on monday. But a weekend long challenge would be acceptable as well.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 9:17:44

I guess we can do a challenge on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?   Head of Household Challenge on Sunday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head of Household Challenge on Sunday?
Page 1 of 1