Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booty And The Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Booty And The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 8:47:33

Sorry, that's the most clever pun I could think of at the moment.

Anyways, Anna has won the first HOH and the first POV. I admit,
I know nothing about BB, but I would think she has just set herself up
as the biggest target in the game. I wonder if her alliance(s) will stay
loyal knowing they have someone that can be a shield for them, or if
a bunch of people will target her early based on her obvious skills.

On another note, Sandra Oh is quite bipolar. She starts off inactive,
then comes back and whines that the game is rigged. Then apologizes
and says she wants to stay. Clearly a basket case and will go home pretty
early mmmhmm.

That's all for now. My early fav for winner is Mila. Psychic_Gary. <3
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 9:55:46

Psychic Gary <33333 Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:24:00

Yo Busey, can you host a challenge any day next week? I am working on next week's schedule and was wondering if you want to host a challenge. Thaaaaank you. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 18:04:44

Well which one would you most likely want to take a night off? Do you have the challenge set up and I just have to post it? Here are my concerns:

1. These forums scare me, so you have to give me a few tips beforehand. Like if I need to put pics or anything fancy, I will need help.

2. It should be an easy challenge to host if I am gonna do it, cuz I haven't hosted in SOOOO long. So go easy on me. But yeah, I can help out of course.

3. The earlier the better since I am the opposite of PST (Afghanistan time?) so anything 9:30EST or earlier would be peachy. But I can do 10:00 or 10:30 if it's REALLY necessary.

Let me know. Once you decide we can chat about the deets.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 18:16:12

Maybe you can host on Monday?

The times are around 5pm PT so like 8pm ET for most challenges next week. I think that works?

If the challenge is something simple like submitting answers to some questions, it's best if they send you their answers via PM or post on the challenge thread over posting in their confessionals area. This way is easier to see who sent first, second, etc etc. You go from the bottom to the top, meaning the first PMs you get are at the bottom and the newest ones are at the top. And on the challenge thread, the first post after yours obviously is who gets first, etc...

I dont have a challenge set up yet but I can do it and post it here and then you post it in the Veto challenge thread, which is this:

https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com/f6-power-of-veto-challenges

Just title it anything and post your challenge there. You dont have to post pics, but if you want, just get the image url and post it like this:

[i m g] url goes here [/i m g] (no spaces obviously.)

Once you know who the winner is, let them know and I take care of the rest.

Does that work? lol im not the best at explaining things so if you still have questions, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 18:20:37

Yeah that sounds fine. If you are doing questions on a particular topic and you want me to help with a few, just give me a shout anytime this weekend. I'm sure I can find some time to contribute to that.

Everything else I understood pretty well.

I'm sure the house guests don't expect much from Gary anyways. He is kind of a trainwreck...Smile

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booty And The Beast   Booty And The Beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booty And The Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Confessionals :: Gary's Blog-
Jump to: