Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 Diary Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 2:14:57

Emily is gone which is good since she was useless and never bothered to even show up. The downside though is that there is no one to hide behind anymore which isn't so great for me since only Jane, Dane, and Marilyn have bothered to talk to me (and Marilyn was only because I messaged her first.) so I'm worried that I could end up getting put up simply because of a lack of connections with others. I'm also not to active o nthe other threads on the board because idle chitchat is boring and just seems so fake. </3

Hopefully though someone will see the position I'm in and decide that I'd be a good vote to have on their side. After all, I am loyal Wink
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 17:11:32

What a tease lol

What did you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 17:24:46

lol I PM'd you.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:47:40

Nicholas won HoH which is ok with me since I do talk to him and he seems to like me so I think I'm safe this week. He put up Dane and James, and if those nominees stick I think that I'm going to vote out James just because he didn't vote last time and I think he is less active than Dane. But others may want Dane to go which would suck because that could start the slaughter of the actives and I have a good relationship with Dane.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:55:19

Mila won the PoV and kept the nominees the same which is fine by me but I get the feeling that majority wants Dane out since he told me that a lot of people are telling him that they want to see what others are doing before saying which way they will vote.

Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 10:52:32

Dane just pulled the Coup d'Etat out of his butt and decided to use it to remove himself and James from the block, which was great for him since i think that he would have been evicted had he not used it (not by me of course). He put up Jane and Naomi since he suspects that there is a women's alliance in this game and he is trying to break it up.

Dane told me that he would prefer Jane leave between the two nominees since she was apparently rallying votes against Dane. However, Naomi is going to be leaving since Jane seems to have a strong alliance in this game. I know that Kerry is in said alliance because she told me that she/majority was thinking Kerry without even asking how I felt about the manner.

Even though it's against Dane's wishes I'm okay with Naomi going because I haven't spoken to her so she might put me up while I've spoken to Jane so I think it could be less likely that I would be nominated if she were to win Head of Household.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1