Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3: Insert funny title here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

Week 3: Insert funny title here Empty
PostSubject: Week 3: Insert funny title here   Week 3: Insert funny title here Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 10:43:12

Nick won HOH! Yay because I talk to him and he didn't nominate me! He nominated Dane and James. Hopefully Dane goes because he seems sneaky and he might have a power so it will either knock that out or force him to play it and because I didn't nominate Dane when I was HOH I don't think he would target me in the event that he has and uses a power.

I have also noticed how of a post count Nick and Jane have. I know Jane isn't talking in our private room lol so maybe they are talking, either way I don't really trust Jane or Nick but I will have to trust them for now. I hope Jane isn't being a cunt because I would like to stay loyal to that first alliance I formed.

Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Insert funny title here   Week 3: Insert funny title here Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 15:49:16

Quote :
I hope Jane isn't being a cunt

...but...but you seem so innocent.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Insert funny title here   Week 3: Insert funny title here Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 15:54:55

lol I'm trying to be Smile
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Insert funny title here   Week 3: Insert funny title here Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 13:05:10

Soooo before we decided who to evict I told MIla we should tell Dane we have his back so if he has a power, he won't use it on us. Turns out he did! And I'm glad I lied to him cause he used his Coup De Tat to put up Jane and Naomi. That part sucked.

I like both Naomi and Jane but I have an alliance with Jane so I had to evict Naomi and it wasn't fun. However, Dane doesn't have a superpower anymore so that's the silver lining in this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Insert funny title here   Week 3: Insert funny title here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3: Insert funny title here
Page 1 of 1