Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn

Go down 
+9
James Badge Dale
Jennifer Lawrence
Kerry Washington
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
Kerr Smith
Marilyn Monroe
Nicholas D'Agosto
Ewan McGregor
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Empty
PostSubject: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:37:54

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Kerr-smith-20040824-7809

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Marilyn-monroe-dress-blowing

Kerr and Marilyn, once again, congratulations on making it to the final 2!

Now, it is time to face the jury of 7. Please welcome back:

Dane!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_m5qhwfB1Te1qd4d8u

James!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_lv4fwvoILf1qd30vqo1_500

Mila!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_m2cs0rBOp71r47ac3o1_500

Jane!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_m7qtaqEbNz1qk1eozo2_500

Jennifer!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_m3c0n0ztNe1rs16rwo1_500

Nicholas!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_m8vyg0VZei1re4d8yo1_500

and Kerry!!

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Tumblr_mnmih0yj7x1qcxo2lo6_500

Kerr and Marilyn, you can now post your opening statements. Once you both do that, the jury is welcome to begin asking their questions.

You can post them at any time now.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:59:18

Good luck Kerr and Marilyn!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Opening Statement   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 23:21:39

Hey guys. Before I begin, I have to thank Henry (and Tom) for hosting a really great game. I loved all the challenges and it made me want to participate in them (which is rare for me!) Thanks for having me!

Now onto my statement, I came across this quote in a leadership motivational e-mail I got this morning and coincidentally I thought it fit in perfectly with my game.

“There is a time to let things happen and a time to make things happen.”

(Kerr=let things happen, Marilyn=make things happen)

I believe that is what I did this game. During the beginning of the game I tried to stay UTR and social and then later in the game I knew I had to win challenges to ensure my safety, which I did in ALL crucial moments. The defining moment in this game was when Nick nominated me against one of my closest allies in the house, Jennifer. I knew I probably didn’t have the votes to stay and I won the clever alias veto challenge. Then as we all know the big house split happened, the drama happened, and people from both “sides” that were the most threatening (Mila and Dane) were eliminated.

I would like to take the time to frankly address the elephant in the room with the punishment I was given with Nick. There was something posted on IMDb indicating I was Marilyn so at that point I was just like screw it everyone knows (as a lot of you sent me who I was via PM). It seems like a lot of the cast knows each others IDs and it really is unfortunate it played out like that, especially someone like me and having that added target. But considering most of us know each other, hopefully you can look past that as you make a decision (considering Kerr knows a bunch too).

I believe the true difference between my fellow finalist and myself is timing and the willingness to “make the big move.” Granted, making a big move is not always the smartest, but the moves I made did get me here and my choices I will stand behind. When I won the HOH that sent Jane home (Jane I will address more on this below) he told me in a room we had going “Marilyn ^ this is for you to do.” Clearly he was not wanting to step up and hurt allies where I decided I will go out on a limb and try to protect the people who I thought were trying to protect me. Jane going home was a real shock for me that things are going to get messy and they certainly did for the rest of the game. I realized in this moment right here that Kerr would not be as strong of an ally to me, as I was planning on being to him, so I explored other options . He was very wishy-washy and didn’t seem to want to step up to take leadership role/make decisions, because it would have caused him problems with allies. (Which makes sense for him, but I didn’t want to play that game, I wanted to be responsible for moves and not be restrained by being utr since that seems to be a trend for me lately in games)

I fought every step of the way to be where I am today whereas Kerr has an easier road of never being anyone’s target. (Quentin and I were constantly in everyone’s mind.)

I haven’t seen a lot of this done before, but I’d like to specifically address three of the jurors who I definitely know I have some fences to mend, or need to have some conversation with. Mila, Dane, Jen, and Kerry I will follow-up with you 4 in individual responses later, but felt these three needed to be addressed right off the bat.

James, we spoke what, maybe twice this entire game? And then we both didn’t continue the relationship. From my perspective, I’d like to clarify why I didn’t pursue anything further. 1) I already had a significant amount of allies and I didn’t want to make false promises to you and 2) You were very vague with me about your vote when the house split, and were kind of playing both sides (smart move) but that is why I didn’t contact you again. You never asked me to keep you when you were nominated, but I think we always knew where the other stood and I hope you can respect the game I’ve played and how hard I’ve worked to get to the end.

Nick, I really don’t know what all I can say to you. You know I never fully trusted you, and you had your reasons not to trust me. Obviously, I was never in the position to make good on what we had discussed (and don’t know that I would’ve have followed through—probably would’ve evicted you for being a threat) but I do appreciate the fact we did make the f4 together, which is something that is unlikely to happen again until we get on the same page. Day 1 You were my personal biggest obstacle, biggest threat, and also one of my closest friends on the outside, so I did enjoy the battle and part of me did wish you got the veto and we could’ve hilariously made the f2.

And of course Jane. I am sorry for how things went down and I will completely own up to the fact that I mistreated you horribly in the game. I nominated you 1000% percent as a pawn against Nick and I promised a lot and talked a big game under the assumption Nick would go home. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and I was disappointed that you left with the bad taste of what I had done. I panicked and in that moment, I didn’t treat you with the respect you deserved and how I would have wanted it handled had I been you. However, I did know of your room with Mila/Nick/Kerry/Jen and so I never could fully trust that you were 100% loyal to Jen and I. I know you probably will not vote for me, but if you are able to look past what I’ve done to you personally I’d love a chance to fight for your vote and will certainly follow-up with you on IMDb after this is all over to apologize again.

Anyway, sorry this is so long, and maybe is a bit unstructured, but that’s how this ended up/what my brain seemed to want to convey to all of you. Ask whatever you want and I will do my best to answer ☺ Tomorrow I’ll be traveling for work, but I will try to answer some mobile, and then in the evening when I get home!

Good luck Kerr!

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 23:24:05

tl;dr can you make a succinct opening without kissing butt?
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 0:01:17

I came into this game just trying to be social and not make any enemies while getting myself into a position where I could make decisions and be safe at the same time. I believe I did a good job of that because like Marilyn said the target was on her and Quentin but I would like to point out that they put that target on themselves. I was on their side from before the controversial Michael eviction and I stuck with them, knowing they would continue to be bigger targets than me and I would not be a target until they both left the house. This allowed me to continue to be social with pretty much everyone and make cross-alliance deals in the event I ended up on the block. It was through those deals that I was able to survive 2 evictions without a single vote against me.

I also knew that toward the end game I would have to start winning challenges to take out threats in the game and I managed to do this by winning the last 2 power of Vetoes of the game along with the Final HoH part 1. The last two vetoes allowed me to take out the biggest physical competitor in Quentin, and the biggest social/strategic competitor in Nicholas. Now so that this doesn't go on for a long time like Marilyn's did I'll end it here and let you guys ask questions about my game which I will answer honestly.

To address this: “Marilyn ^ this is for you to do.” I'm pretty sure that's not a direct quote and if it's from the day she won HoH I was saying she needed to win because I had somewhere I had to be. I saw the HoH challenge (I believe it was the celebrity identification one) and I saw I knew no one. At that point in time I didn't know how to find the name of a person from a picture so I was wishing Marilyn luck since I was going somewhere IRL.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 0:01:38

Good Luck Marilyn and bring on the questions jury!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 1:38:29

Congratulations to both of you. I don't have many comments, but I am feeling inquisitive. I want you guys to be honest, even if it is something I don't want to hear.

To both:

1. How many people did you tell your identity to while in the game? I don't care to know who it was, but I just need to know the number. I am inclined to believe that one of you gave your identity away long before this became an issue. Likewise, should you be rewarded for how you played the game, especially given the identity controversies?

2. Did you actually have fun in this game? Why or why not? I know one of you mentioned otherwise.

3. When did you actually make an attempt in this game? You both will call it under the radar, I think one of you half-assed this game at first and got invested too late. The other was so obviously all over the place, but at least playing the game. Which one do you think you are and how would this be more respectable than the other option?

4. Do you think Marilyn and I should have been expelled? Because we werent, should we continue like this is just part of any other twist in every big brother game, or should have other measurements been taken? Why?

To Kerr:

5. Why should I vote you given that you never make up your mind on what you value more, especially when it comes down to choosing your alliance or potential success in the finals?

No more questions for you. You know where I stand in regards to this game, but there are still 6 other jurors who might care to listen to all your responses, and if I see something I like about your answers, I might change my mind.

To Marilyn:

5. You are a terrible liar and everyone knew it, yet you pulled some strings and now you are in finals. Good job. Do you think its because of masterful gameplay or because there were bigger fish to fry?

6. Are you going to admit who the insider really is? No explanation required.

7. Did you use your outside friendship with me to further yourself in this game? I won't get mad, but I just want to know the truth. Own it. The jury wants to see what kind of character you are and see what qualities you represent.

8. You won challenges when you had to, but you lied when you didnt have to (as in Jane's eviction). Why did you not listen to me when I said she would respect honesty? Do you like wasting time?

9. What are your thoughts on Quentin quitting the game? He's not a juror so bombs away.

10. Did you or did you not try to get me expelled?

That's enough from me for now. I am leaning towards you but if you decide to throw away your game this deep into the game, so be it. The other 6 jurors are watching.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 4:01:36

Congrats to you two on making finals! My questions are for both of you...

1. What do you think was your best move in this game?

2. Is there anything you wish you would have done differently? If so, what?

3. If you were not in finals, which 2 jurors would you like to see sitting there instead? Please answer honestly. No sucking up to anyone, including me. lol
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Response to Mila   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 4:59:45

Sorry everyone idk how anything works on the forum so it's just going to be copying/answering.

Nick: I will do yours later. It'll be honest.

Mila:

1. What do you think was your best move in this game?

No one will ever hear me give an answer like this ever again but I think it was winning the final 3 HOH! I tried really hard and I got myself and Kerr to this point just based on competing. The HOH parts I won were knowing game history and how you the jury answered questions post-eviction and it was exciting to win!

2. Is there anything you wish you would have done differently? If so, what?

Actually yes, several things. Winning the veto when I was nomd against Jen, would've been nice to test how many votes I would've gotten as opposed to Michael, Admitting it when people asked about my ID, and lying to Jane and then backtracking about her eviction. But if things didn't happen exactly as is I might not be here still so don't regret the first two that much.

3. If you were not in finals, which 2 jurors would you like to see sitting there instead? Please answer honestly. No sucking up to anyone, including me. lol

Kerry and Nick. Yes, Kerry was mobile but we were always 100% straight up honest with each other and I respect she didn't reveal her ID or play the game based on superficial reasons. Nick, because he would've won the game hands down in the finals and it's always disappointing to be in that position and not be able to make it. I also hold the belief (more so recently) everyone that places in a certain spot is deserving of getting that placement and these two had the greatest potential of being f2 if Kerr and I didn't sweep the f4 and f3 competitions.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Response to Nick   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 5:46:41

Nick:

1. How many people did you tell your identity to while in the game? I don't care to know who it was, but I just need to know the number. I am inclined to believe that one of you gave your identity away long before this became an issue. Likewise, should you be rewarded for how you played the game, especially given the identity controversies?

8. 4 while still in the game, 4 after their eviction. But most knew/approached me first or I was told so and so is X. I think it's a non issue at this point since Kerr and I both revealed. I should be rewarded on other more relevant factors such as hopefully you the jury knowing I didn't half-ass and worked very hard to get where I now. It's also important to note that this game for the most part was played overlooking IDs. Even knowing who Q and Kerr were, had we not been aligned early-on I probably wouldn't have worked with them at all during a non-mystery game.

2. Did you actually have fun in this game? Why or why not? I know one of you mentioned otherwise.

At times, I did but mostly not. Most times though I was freaking out about being evicted, paranoid, and/or upset about allies leaving. However, that's just my personality. Henry <3 did a great job, great challenges, great rewards twist, and I'd play in something like this again. It was well cast too.

3. When did you actually make an attempt in this game? You both will call it under the radar, I think one of you half-assed this game at first and got invested too late. The other was so obviously all over the place, but at least playing the game. Which one do you think you are and how would this be more respectable than the other option?

If I am on the cast list you can be damn sure I am attempting to win minus like 3 games I joined to help friends out.

I was the all over the place one. BB is a style of playing I have a very hard time adapting to because I don't play a competition heavy game and you need to to do well! For example there are way higher odds 50% of going home if you get nominated. I freak out at that statistic so I over align to prevent my eviction. As a result, I get into messes with breaking alliances.

I believe I played the more respectable game. I did NOT half-ass and was invested in this game since I sent Henry my PM asking to play!

4. Do you think Marilyn and I should have been expelled? Because we werent, should we continue like this is just part of any other twist in every big brother game, or should have other measurements been taken? Why?

We should've been. It was in the rules. But everyone else that told including Kerr should have been as well. No use beating a dead horse about it now, nothing happened, I was already punished, and we should respect the host's decision and continue on!

5. You are a terrible liar and everyone knew it, yet you pulled some strings and now you are in finals. Good job. Do you think its because of masterful gameplay or because there were bigger fish to fry?

Tbh I wouldn't consider what I've done this game masterful in any sense of the word. Was it more masterful than Kerr's? I believe it was. And I do believe there were bigger fish to fry ironically so I snuck by, as was part of my strategy. I told Mila after she won her first HOH that it wasn't a smart move, mystery and comps do not go well together! But by Dane, Mila, Q, and you being so threatening I was in a decent position.

6. Are you going to admit who the insider really is? No explanation required.

-_- No because I do not know who it is. It's not Michael and I would stand behind that to my grave.

7. Did you use your outside friendship with me to further yourself in this game? I won't get mad, but I just want to know the truth. Own it. The jury wants to see what kind of character you are and see what qualities you represent.

Yes because in some sense EVERY time you play a game with a friend you cross over a sketchy line of doing things or asking for favors for friendship instead of game. Hence why so many people get upset about being backstabbed. I won't be using it for your vote as you can probably tell. I'd like to earn it.

8. You won challenges when you had to, but you lied when you didnt have to (as in Jane's eviction). Why did you not listen to me when I said she would respect honesty? Do you like wasting time?

I didn't want the confrontation :S I obviously know I was in the wrong about that and did slightly attempt to get more and more honest as each PM we exchanged went on. But to your point, do I ever listen to you? Razz
I hate wasting time and that's a hypocritical answer given this situation. Jane is the one truly sore spot/regret I have.

9. What are your thoughts on Quentin quitting the game? He's not a juror so bombs away.

I would've liked to see him stay so naturally I am disappointed and I told him as much. Can't really judge him though as I have quit stuff before. I think he could have gone out without attacking Hen's hosting though =[

10. Did you or did you not try to get me expelled?

I did.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 9:03:53

Ok;

Kerr - I loved how you were honest.

Marilyn - I would of respected you more if youu told me youu wanted me gone in the game.

My vote is not decided though. Good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 10:18:00

Both:

Rank the jury and F2 in gameplay and loyality to you. In your opinion.

Kerr: A move you did that you are proud of.

Marilyn: Your evicted list. If you got to decided the boot lost and why.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 10:37:35

Quite impressed with your answers Marilyn. I could tell you were sincere and not putting frosting on top of shit. Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Response to Jane   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:08:52

Thanks for giving me a shot, Jane.

I did this mobile so if you want more just post and ill add to it later!!!

Rank the jury and F2 in gameplay and loyality to you. In your opinion.

Loyalty:
1) Jennifer
2) Dane
3) Kerr
4) Kerry
5) Jane
6) Mila
7) Nick
Cool James

(^ I kept changing the order of Jane, Mila, and Nick b/c I'm not sure)

Gameplay:
1) Nick
2) Mila
3) Jane (very social & likeable and my biggest not as obvious social threat)
4) Kerry (honest & we had a great relationship despite no formal deal and she would have killed anyone in f2 despite being mobile. Best mobile player ever?!?!?)
5) Dane (You are great but came off too aggressive/accusatory)
6) Jen (love your loyalty but you weren't discussed as much as others so I ranked you lower, but that's probably a good thing you weren't on the hot seat 24/7)
7) Kerr (I don't like wish-washy/non-committal behavior in games at all and won't vote for it :S)
8/NA) James (wish you were more active so I knew where to put you!)

Marilyn: Your evicted list. If you got to decided the boot lost and why.

Marilyn
Michael--(my closest ally)
---------
Jennifer--(<333 the day you and Michael and me got nomd together I was so upset -_-)
Quentin--(jury threat but a wonderful ally to me!!!)
Anna--(I think she got thrown under the bus hardcore undeservedly and she was a great competitor so I'd have liked her to go far!)
Sandra --(for the lol factor <3Bah!!!)
Mila--(one of my first allies and she is just a weakness of mine in all games, I won't elaborate but she knows)
Kerr--(if my boot list went as planned we wouldn't have been as close in the game)
Dane--(loyal, but big threat and the closeness to Michael over me would have been an issue for me)
Jane--(an ally but you never told me much info and I kept hearing things so it made me suspicious)
Kerry--(we didn't talk until late in the game and prior to that I wanted you out, until we did talk and you changed my mind!)
Naomi--(you were on a lot and it would've freaked me out keeping you in long for fear of you out socializing me)
James--(inactive)
Nick--(I take big threats out first and when you posted hangman day 1 I was annoyed and predicted you'd be a social threat)
Emily--(inactive)
Bruno--(didn't care for his posts on the thread)
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:14:42

Quote :
Nick--(I take big threats out first and when you posted hangman day 1 I was annoyed and predicted you'd be a social threat)

LMAO

Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:17:03

<3
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:22:29

Follow up question: when did you know Michael's identity?

I ask this because you say he was your closest ally in this game, yet you two pushed that yall only spoke briefly. I get if you want to downplay your alliance, but that would sorta reinforce the idea that you two joined this game together. And even if he is your BFF outside of games, and you were serious about barely talking right before his eviction, why base your list on outside issues and not game-related at all? Like if my BFF Henry were in a game and we never spoke strategy and he left prejury, I wouldn't place him high up because it seems disrespectful to the jury who intentionally or unintentionally worked with you. Some people love working with others and for them to be brushed aside because of your friendships with others is sorta discouraging. Lets use your last game for example. You made it far with one of your greatest enemies and it would be cool (in a weird twisted way) to rank them high over someone who didnt make it as far. I hope you see what I mean. It's sorta hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:26:04

Add more if you like.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:30:09

I love mystery games as you may end up in an alliance with someone you hadn't before.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:39:24

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:42:08

This is hard for me to answer but I get what you mean. I'd prefer to elaborate on specific details privately but I will make a general comment. And I'd really appreciate if this doesn't factor into your votes because this is very personal for me.

Michael and I agreed to let this play out and see what happened but of course I knew Michael's identity immediately and he knew mine, but that was based on our posts and character choice. Tbh everyone knew him ASAP.

When the two of us are in a game it transcends the game even though he can vote me out idrc. But we also know we wont make f2 together being who we are, so we compare notes and are loyal regardless. That's why I really enjoy playing a lot of things on my own (which I do intentionally) b/c it's fun, not predictable, and sometimes more enjoyable.

In this specific game, Michael was with Dane/Nick/Mila and I was doing my own thing with Q, Jen, and Jane. I became really close to a lot of people even though its mystery and tbh when he left that flexibility for me was wide open. I love mystery and doing the unexpected I really do! I was working with Q who didn't like me prior to this game!

Michael and I did speak briefly that is the truth. I was battling for my life in another game and didn't give a lot of time to analyze what he was doing here.

Idk if ANY of this makes sense but hopefully it does. Helpful? Y/N?
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 11:57:19

A bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 12:08:20

Lol well that's the best I can do. I would like to put this subject to bed as you're right it is not my intent to be disrespectful to anyone in the game. If anything, you should be out off by my Sandra goddess ranking lmao.

But Jane, my boot list would be the same if Michael wasn't included, so bump everyone up one and thanks for your candid questions.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 12:13:08

Okk hun. Thanks Smile.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 12:15:08

Makes some sense.

But you do realize you just explained why identity sharing is pretty much discouraged, right? When people know who each other are, they're not going to backstab each other as easily/can share notes and you just said that. You guys come in with a huge advantage knowing about each other while most of us have to earn our trust with others. Im not saying that I am perfect by any means but I just find it weird that you admitted you tried to get me expelled when you and him knew each other right off the bat. Do you get what I mean?

I think I can sorta relate it to Survivor HVV. I don't know if you guys follow but a lot of people were annoyed by Parvati knowing about Russell before the season started (and no one else did, which is why it was a huge issue) because people pretty much set them up, and while Parv played an amazing game, its hard to ignore that deceptive element.

I do feel like someone should host a mystery game where people sign up as pairs and they are the only ones to know each others identities or something. Then that could work here Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next