Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn

Go down 
+9
James Badge Dale
Jennifer Lawrence
Kerry Washington
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
Kerr Smith
Marilyn Monroe
Nicholas D'Agosto
Ewan McGregor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 16:35:22

Oh and Anna you should thank Nick for using his DPOV to get Dane out of the game. lol
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 16:41:50

Such a fine moment <3

Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 16:42:14

Best moment of the game.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 16:54:05

Anna <3 Best player everrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:27:33

GOOD LUCK FINAL 2
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:31:32

Anna and Naomi <33333333333333
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:49:56

My questions:

Both:

-Who do you think I am? I think I'm okay asking that question since I haven't revealed my identity at all?

-Which jury members are voting you and which jury members are voting opposite of you?

Kerr:

-I was really close to you in this game, starting out at the beginning, and us shifting to different sides in the middle but grew back close at the end. Had I been a voter at final four and you and Nick were up, what do you think I would do?

-Would you have chosen to take me to the final two over Marilyn?

Marilyn:

-I totally think your game has been way cleaner than I would have ever expected you to play. (yes I unfortunately saw the thread on IMDb where her identity was revealed) Do you think you deserve my vote based on your involvement with Nick and the insider?

-If I hadn't have told you that you would beat Kerr easier than you would beat me, would you have actually taken me to the final two?

-Do you think Kerr would have taken you to the final two if he won? Do you think I would have?

Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:54:03

Kerry, I can't wait to find out who you are. Then we can discuss Scandal. That finale was so good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:59:44

Nicholas D'Agosto wrote:
I seriously doubt he's going to even show up.

Rude. I was up all night doing something so that's why I haven't been here.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:09:04

haha yeah the move should of happened earlier Razz but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Response to Kerry   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:18:19

Kerry:

-Who do you think I am? I think I'm okay asking that question since I haven't revealed my identity at all?

I have narrowed down my suspects to someone that is an older player since you got my old username reference and you clearly know my rep. I used to think you were Angie, but then you made that comment about a windows comp so now I legit have NO IDEA. My guess will be way off because no one comes to mind. I've heard Danny, but you don't type like him. But honestly, I am just going to throw this out because a guess came to me that I COULD see but I think you are PST so I'm not right--Arik?!?!! I really have no idea and your ID had been the one that bugged me all game -_- omg I want to know so bad lol. I think you are female though so Dan/Arik are wrong but I can't think of anyone else. Maybe Haley? As you can see I am a TRAINWRECK.

-Which jury members are voting you and which jury members are voting opposite of you?

I think I will be getting Jen, Dane, Mila, and now based on his comments Nick. I'd like to hope I'd have a shot of James/Jane but I do think they will ultimately vote against me. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think I will get yours because I think you really want to b/c of how legit I have been with you. I get the impression you won't vote on who you are closest with and you would vote on gameplay because every other comment you have made this game has been fair imo and not into drama/IDs/false promises, etc. and I always had an unsettling vibe that you wanted me to be here and win O_O could be way off.

-I totally think your game has been way cleaner than I would have ever expected you to play. (yes I unfortunately saw the thread on IMDb where her identity was revealed) Do you think you deserve my vote based on your involvement with Nick and the insider?

Well, I was clean with you lmao. I'm sure Jane/Nick would disagree but I am proud I was able to be with you! Helped my conscious hold up. I do think I deserve your vote because Kerr was implicated by Insider privately before me (according to him and Henry) and he just got a "warning" I didn't have that luxury b/c whoever it is clearly wanted to destroy my game and make sure I was discovered. Nick came to me about the ID thing b/c he knew I was upset with him as a person b/c I sent him a PM on IMDb indicating I no longer wanted to co-host with him and then Nick wanted to make up on here rofl <3

-If I hadn't have told you that you would beat Kerr easier than you would beat me, would you have actually taken me to the final two?

I 100% was going to be vetoing you at the f4 had I won on my life swear to God (you can verify with henry he did the O_O face on skype when I told him). As for final 2, when I made that post to you I had the mindset of you deserve to win, if I can't win, you need to win etc, because I didn't respect Kerr's game. Your post made me realize hmm, you respect my game and I have a shot of your vote, as opposed to Kerr who never votes for me to win so why not try to battle this out and go for a win. I knew going with you I'd 100% lose but I think you gave me justification that I was looking for in my mind to play selfishly.

-Do you think Kerr would have taken you to the final two if he won? Do you think I would have?

Kerr was still "on the fence" yesterday afternoon. I had a long discussion with him about why he would lose to you and I do believe he would've taken me. We had a plan in place where he was going to throw to me so he didn't have to vote you out b/c I said I would do that for him. However, he did try and battle it out so idk if he was truly throwing or not. Regardless I won and took him.

Now as for if you would've taken me....that is interesting lol. I think I could've appealed to you so yes. But Kerr told me you told him you wanted to f2 with him and I don't peg you as a liar at all. Like I mentioned in above answer, I think you were secretly rooting for me?!?! For everyone else reading this, Kerry and I would talk and she would NEVER say what I expected and it was always something that would help my game and not hers. I've never experienced anything like it in any game before O_O
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:45:45

I was going to ask Kerr about the Michael vote but he's clearly not putting any thought into this final ceremony.. So I will ask you for fun Marilyn.

Who do you think the final vote was to vote Michael out when he was evicted? Kerr, James, or someone else?

Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:47:58

I think James voted Michael out.

I believe it was you/me/Q/Kerr in favor of keeping him. I wouldn't mind knowing for sure either since that was a big deal in the game for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:49:00

And does anyone else want to know anything else?! If not I guess I'll just wait until Henry says to post my closing.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 18:53:53

To both:

Quote :
]1. How many people did you tell your identity to while in the game? I don't care to know who it was, but I just need to know the number. I am inclined to believe that one of you gave your identity away long before this became an issue. Likewise, should you be rewarded for how you played the game, especially given the identity controversies?
Only one person messaged me asking my identity and I told them who I was. The other two messaged me on skype without me saying who I was so while I was in the game I would have to say the answer is 3 but I know more knew who I was than that and I knew more than those 3. But I only talked with 3 people on skype that knew who I was. Despite the identity controversy I think that I should be rewarded for how I played the game because I was dragged into the controversy against my will and even then, I stayed out of it whenever possible. Believe it or not, I didn't really let my opinions of anyone change just because I knew who they were. I still played the game as if I didn't know.

Quote :
2. Did you actually have fun in this game? Why or why not? I know one of you mentioned otherwise.

I did have fun. I play these online games for fun because that's what they are: Fun! This one was fun because the house got divided after Michael went out and I enjoyed watching the power shift all over the place until 3 of us that had voted to keep Michael were in the majority and I was in a good spot with everyone in the house.

Quote :
3. When did you actually make an attempt in this game? You both will call it under the radar, I think one of you half-assed this game at first and got invested too late. The other was so obviously all over the place, but at least playing the game. Which one do you think you are and how would this be more respectable than the other option?

I think I'm the first one because of the way you seemed to think I wasn't playing the game. I would say that it's better than the second one, simply because I think you are referring to me, but the thing was I wasn't half-assing the game; I just suck at competitions, contrary to what you think. So I was relying on my social skills with others to make myself safe and it worked. I was sitting rather comfortably with a good portion of the house that wouldn't put me up had they won HoH. Around the time Michael went home, and the house started becoming more divided, the schedule started becoming more conforming to my real life schedule so I was able to start making challenges more often. (Challenges at early times are the best, and a good portion of challenges were at 5 PST and 5:30 PST, which means I could be here everyday) However, I wasn't able to win a challenge until the Final 5 but that win and the veto win at the final 4 were the ones I need most.

Quote :
4. Do you think Marilyn and I should have been expelled? Because we weren't, should we continue like this is just part of any other twist in every big brother game, or should have other measurements been taken? Why?
According to Ewan's rules at the beginning of the game, you should have been expelled, yes. I'm glad you two weren't expelled though because 1) I would be lying if I said I didn't benefit from you two staying in the game, 2) Expulsions make the bootlist and the vote chart ugly and I like to keep them pretty, and 3) I didn't see any real point in expelling you two. What would it have accomplished? In my opinion, nothing so expelling you two seems pointless in my eyes. I just think it was disrespectful to Henry and Tom that identities were leaking out all over the place.

I actually think that the measurements that were taken were pretty fair because it allowed the house to decide what we wanted to do with you. During the two weeks that you two couldn't compete in competitions, we could have gotten rid of the both of you but since it didn't benefit us as a house (or me as an individual) neither of you left. And yeah you guys could just continue like it was any other twist because I didn't care who you guys were in this game. I was here to play the game of Big Brother and that is exactly what I did. Knowing who either of you two were was not going to change that.

To Kerr:

Quote :
5. Why should I vote you given that you never make up your mind on what you value more, especially when it comes down to choosing your alliance or potential success in the finals?
Outside the game question much? If you didn't know who I was you wouldn't be asking this, just saying.

Anyway, I try to value potential success in the finals more. I know you think otherwise but most of the time I will try to go with someone I can beat to the end which is why I try to avoid making a finals deal because I like to keep my options open. Sometimes, I'm swayed by my emotions and make the wrong decision and I'll own up to that but most of the time I will try to make a decision based on success in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 19:08:37

Give Kerr a chance. It's not been that long.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 19:11:26

Right Jane? I don't answer a question for 3 hours and it's assumed I'm not showing up lol.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 19:14:26

Lol I know. Take your time Kerr.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 19:57:07

Mila's Questions:

Quote :
1. What do you think was your best move in this game?

If by move you mean a one-time thing than I would say voting Nick out of the game was the best move I made. There is not a doubt in my mind that if he were sitting here that he would have won the game.

If a move can take place over time than it was aligning with Marilyn, Quentin, and Dane while forming and maintaining good relationships with Jane, Kerry, and Nick. This would ensure that I was safe in the event someone from the other side won an HoH because there were far too many fish to fry on my side as Dane, Marilyn, and Quentin were all considered bigger fish to fry than I was.

Quote :
2. Is there anything you wish you would have done differently? If so, what?
There really isn't. I am proud of the way that I played the game.

Quote :
3. If you were not in finals, which 2 jurors would you like to see sitting there instead? Please answer honestly. No sucking up to anyone, including me. lol
I would say Kerry and Dane. Kerry because we got really close as the game went on and I think she would have won if she were sitting her and Dane because he was playing really hard from the get-go I really respected the way he was playing the game.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 20:56:18

Today is a really busy day at my house so if I'm on and off all day answering, don't be alarmed. I'll have everyone's questions answered by tonight hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 21:02:21

You better kurt
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 21:12:17

Good luck Marilyn & Kerr! Smile

Can we vote whenever we are ready or do we have to wait until they make closing statements?
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 21:29:53

Okay holy shit. KERRY <3 Check PMs.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 21:32:26

Kerry is the best. <3
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 22:20:05

good luck both of you, and congrats on final 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next