Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sort of apology?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

sort of apology? Empty
PostSubject: sort of apology?   sort of apology? Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 23:58:02

so after being out and seeing how things played out, i do think i need to take back a few things and own up to some things ive said.

the rigging comment at final 5 was out of line, nothing was rigged.

the identity issue, i now see how large it was, and i didnt know how big it was until our fight in the pre jury thread, and i can understand the dilemma when faced with multiple people sharing, but i do feel it could have been handled better, but i do understand your stance as a host (although im a real bitch and would have expelled 3 or 4 people on the spot).

other than that, any comments i made concerning the game was mostly out of frustration, i couldnt catch a break in this game, and it made the game really stressful and not fun for me, because it was always one thing after another, and i dont mind fighting, but every week i knew i wouldnt be safe just got annoying, and then compounded with the fact that everyone knew who i was when i followed the rules and i didnt know anyone just added to the fire.

really unfortunate circumstances paired with crazy game play.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

sort of apology? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of apology?   sort of apology? Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 0:02:03

I will respond to this in the morning since I'm about to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

sort of apology? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of apology?   sort of apology? Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 17:43:38

you dont have to respond to it if you dont want, i just needed to get it off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sort of apology? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sort of apology?   sort of apology? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sort of apology?
Page 1 of 1