Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1: Off to a start of some sort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: Off to a start of some sort   Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 21:28:43

Okay it's week one and this seems like a cool cast! I'm playing as Anna Kendrick which should be pretty fun. I'm going to go into the game and try to act all innocent and what not. I may even try to act like Tara if possible because everybody likes her and trusts her lol so if I pull it off it could be good for me.

Okay I formed a 4 person alliance with Jennifer, MIla and Jane! Let's have some fun ladies Smile
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: Off to a start of some sort   Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 21:30:53

Wow I won the first HOH!!! This was surprising because I did the reward challenge first. I also won a reward, the vote doubler. MIla won the immune thing and neither of the other girls in the alliance won something. This isn't good because there are some strong rewards out there. As for this HOH I'm just going to play it safe <3 I hope being honest in this game doesn't hurt me because so far I've just been a peach.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: Off to a start of some sort   Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 12:13:42

arrrghghghgh I like being HOH and being safe but everybody sends you pms and wants to align! ugh i mean how do you say no to that? you cant lol. if you say yes to everyone eventually it will come out and if you say no then they will obviously come after you. I've sort of deflected all alliance talks so thats good. I dont want to overalign but i want people to be friendly with me so they dont see a reason to come after me.

Oh and im trying to play kind of dumb and add typos and stuff to make me look more innocent. lol not sure if that even makes a difference but whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: Off to a start of some sort   Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:07:53

I won veto! I should not be winning this many challenges this early but live by the challenge, die by the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: Off to a start of some sort   Week 1:  Off to a start of some sort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1: Off to a start of some sort
Page 1 of 1