Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk about episodes here.

Go down 
+7
Jennifer Lawrence
Nicholas D'Agosto
Marilyn Monroe
Kerry Washington
Quentin Tarantino
Jane Levy
Ewan McGregor
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 6:44:18

Oh so you both gave each other your IDs. I guess Henry didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 9:44:24

Yea I didn't know about Quentin and Marilyn. If I knew he would have gotten the same punishment as her and Nick.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 10:28:23

Tisk tisk Q lol. Henry <3.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 10:48:39

Which means Mila probably wouldnt have left that round and we would have gotten a completely different outcome for this game.

You all now see why I didnt want anyone talking about identities. I feel like that single issue changed so many things about the game. I appreciate those that didnt talk about identities tho, you guys rule and I wont object if you want to join season 3 Wink

The ones that did talk about IDs....wellllllllllllll.....hai.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 10:55:46

No I didn't find out Q's ID (Nick told me) and talk to him on Skype until like f6? Maybe? Kerr, Nick, Q, and I all knew and talked on Skype.

=[
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:16:28

Yeah but Marliyn you told who you were. How do you know the outcome? Also that means Q was your number one when he found out your ID as he said you talked alot on Skype.

You still won and played well though.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:24:18

yea i was annoyed when nick told my id to marilyn, and i didnt like that my alliance member knew who i was but i didnt know who she was, and then i kind of figured out it was her, i didnt see any posts on imdb about her identity as some did.

also at that point, in the game, marilyn told me that kerr was going around with his identity as well and didnt recieve any punishment, so i did the wrong thing, and was like 'screw it if ppl are gonna reveal with no punishment, then i might as well do the same thing'

it was dumb i know, but also i was willing to take the 2 week no play penalty if henry was to find out, but me and marilyn had a very secret love affair, that was always marilyns specialty Smile
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:24:38

Yeah unfortunately most knew who I was except you Jane. Something was posted on IMDb so most privately PMd me and were like "Hi _____" I was told who Kerr and Q were by others, not them.

But thanks Jane! I'm sorry all the ID stuff got out too.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:26:26

No Q lol you told me who Kerr was! I had no clue.

Edit: the only thing I knew about Kerr was the Insider threatened him which I heard from Henry and Kerr.

Ohh well can't wait to read the next ep! Mila =[
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:32:23

Yeah that didnt dp good for you. Luckily I didnln't see that post.

Lol it was wrong since you three or four made far. Also and I know you ae sorry byt you dissed the hosting before you quit was strange since you broke a rule.

But hey I like you all I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 13:39:11

Mila <3. Shocker.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 15:11:33

Good episode. When I got to the end of the game I figured everyone knew who each other were besides me so I was like oh fuck they all Skype together no way I will be taken to the final two by anyone. So yeah I understand what you mean Henry.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 16:20:06

We should of been f2 girl. We didnt tell no one.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 15:01:17

Ugh I hate writing this episode. One because Jane left and shes a goddess Sad and two, reading Quentin's confessionals just got me in such  a bad mood again...
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 15:41:31

Henry <3. PM me if you need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 16:17:55

<33 

Episode up. I will start working on the next episode right now. I dont think it will go up today but it's a long episode so I need to take my time haha. 

I think there's only 3 episodes left. This next one, F4 and F3 +Finale.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 17:20:43

Nooooo Tara I was praying this wasn't you even though I suspected it was.

I love you!!!!!!! Saddest episode to date.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 17:46:47

Gosh Quentin was horribly annoying this episode! Pretty ironic that he said I hadn't done shit all game and I put him out in the next episode<3 yay.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 18:09:23

Lol Q pot meets kettle black? That is right right? And lucky? I almost won the speed challenge while not on a PC ha lol. I find it hard you complain about Nick yet DID the same thing. Also I was here for 90% of the challenges. I did good. Rant over lol. The Host was a victim I may add. People trying to ruin his game. Also I was mad because Marliyn lied to me. Anyway good epi.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 18:24:23

this was a horribly embarrassing episode, and I don't understood why I got so angry over nick revealing my id, I guess its because im like you cindy, I feel that mystery games are supposed to be a mystery and having someone out you like that, doesn't feel good at all.

this was the worst game for me behavior wise, and that's why ill probably never play another mystery game ever, it just got too intense, and I made a complete fool out of myself in this game.

ugh I wish I was so much calmer, but I think the power got to my head a lot, 3 hoh's I was in control and then it got swept out from under me. this game actually taught me a lot about myself and the way I play games. I just hope I never get like this again, cause this was just awful on my part, im legit really embarrassed for these episodes coming up cause they only get worse. ugh
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 18:29:47

Its ok <3.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 22:21:30

Good episodes.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 0:12:22

<333
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 14:06:44

Aliana <3. Good episode. Lol power got to you Q.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 14:09:18

The next episode will probably go up tomorrow Monday. I had planned to make this a double elimination episode of Quentin/Jen but I noticed it wasnt really going to work considering how much happened on that week Quentin quit lol. Plus Jennifergoddess deserves her own episode <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about episodes here.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FINALE AREA :: Episode Discussion Area-
Jump to: