Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talk about episodes here.

Go down 
+7
Jennifer Lawrence
Nicholas D'Agosto
Marilyn Monroe
Kerry Washington
Quentin Tarantino
Jane Levy
Ewan McGregor
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 8:39:05

Yea I don't get why he allowed that in given you exposed my identity yet I never revealed yours beforehand. Eh I guess that only reflects poorly on you Razz
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 9:30:00

Nick and I makung out hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 9:59:20

Yea I knew the risk of including it but I never noticed it when it was posted and after I went back and read that thread again for the episode, I was like WTF ROFL
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 10:14:25

You pretty much gave yourself away when you pretended to have immunity after Mila used hers. Typical sense of humor of yours.

My sour comment was just an assumption based off that.

Last edited by Dane Cook on Tue 18 Jun - 1:46:28; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 10:17:44

Grear now I know Nick #spoils.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 12:31:27

i liked the pre jury episode, and i liked how honest you were about the insider stuff, even though it was annoying it did affect part of the game.

also i see the allusion to my complete bitch meltdown, in my defense if that list was posted to me (the numbersed list about the insider drama) ws told to me in game, i dont think i would have went off the deep end as much as i did, since i was acting only what was seen publicly and what was told to me.

still was a good game though.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 17:48:03

You bitched at the host so I doubt a little "oh hai forgive me xoxo" is going to work. But Henri is so cute he'd forgive you
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 18:16:23

Why was it not believed that I voted Jennifer out? I even told Jennifer I was voting her out when she asked me for a vote to stay. Laughing

Also I worked with you all the next HoH (the weird voting one) so how was this still a mystery?
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 21:38:56

Quote :
But Henri is so cute he'd forgive you

Oh stop it, you. Razz

And Quentin, all water under the bridge now. Let's all enjoy the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun - 0:03:53

Next episode should go up in the morning or evening tomorrow (Tuesday). Was going to post it tonight but with so many Idol games i am in, and looking for so many youtube videos, I am exhausted lol.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun - 3:05:26

no problem, youve been actually really good with these episodes, idk why ppl made them seem so hard, i was in another mystery game, episodes were promised, but then when it got to the end, the hosts were just like "meh, no one feels like doing it"
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun - 3:45:31

Lol Marilyn I'm glad my plan worked with that little "innocent" slip. Meh I never talked to James so I didn't care to throw him under the bus and I needed you guys to continue to be cool with Kerr since I was close with him.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jun - 22:51:40

wow hahah interesting episode
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 0:17:10

Good episode Henry! Lol at Justin being James.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 1:21:39

Jenn and Kerry <333
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 10:57:54

Wow! So James was three people?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 14:03:16

I love this episode but I love how Q says that I wasted my dpov on Dane. I saved us a lot of headache with that move, regardless of whether or not he was your number one.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 16:04:47

lol well dane was never my number 1, marilyn was, but i lied to make it seem that me and him were closer, hoping you woudl use it on him, rather than marilyn,

and when i say waste it, i mean it was still early, jury hadnt started, and you never knew where the game would go, so i would of held onto it for myself, just in case.

and then u could just bluff all the way, make it known u have it, then no one would ever nominate you and ppl would be scared of when you would use it. i feel like it was an emotional descion, but hey you did get farther than me, so it wasnt too dumb of a move lmao.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 17:22:35

wtf at J Law talking about maybe nominating me...there was no way in hell I was getting nomd, lets be real <3333

Q<3 I was always his #1. He was spazzing out soooo freaking bad when you threatened him about me going up, you have no idea. That's when I knew he was the best ally ever! Who does that for someone else in a mystery game? No one imo.

And yeah originally I thought it was a dumb move to use the dpov too, but you outlasted the length of the power so it worked. I think I told you at the time to save it for yourself though.

Can't wait to read the next ep!
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 18:17:19

Marilyn had many number ones lol. I don't think you were hers.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 18:18:48

Also Nic does that. Using it on me.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 19:39:24

Lol marylin I was still a little bitter about your vote <3
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 21:02:54

i wasnt marilyn's number 1? cane u confirm that marilyn, i think i was considering we talked on skype nightly about the game and stuff, i dont think she would have backstabbed me or anything, i could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 21:06:40

confirmed =]
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 22:37:13

I am REALLY tired so next episode will not go up tonight. I will post it sometime tomorrow (Thursday) during the day. <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about episodes here.   Talk about episodes here. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about episodes here.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FINALE AREA :: Episode Discussion Area-
Jump to: