Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is not game related

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

this is not game related Empty
PostSubject: this is not game related   this is not game related Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:23:00

but today i saw a woman crying like super hard, so i convinced my mom to go up and give her a hug, and the lady was so thankful for that because she said she was on the nerve of a nervous breakdown because something with her son or w/e but that hug made it all better and she thanked me for convincing my mom to go do that.

even though i dont know her, im like sad for her. ill never see her again but i hope she is ok Sad. it just makes me realize, i have it made, like my life is great. yeah ive had my ups and downs and shit like everyone does, but in general, i have a good life. good family and friends, and i take it all for granted and i need to not.

but tbh everyone does, i look at imdb and all i see are people complaining, and bitching, and talking shit about each other, and fighting and just being mean. who wants to live like that? imo if you dont like someone, ignore them. just talk shit about them, dont convince others to not like them, dont be a mean person deep down. life is so much less stressful when you let the little things go.

ive had my moments where ive ripped people a new one and ive talked shit, but lately i havent done that. i have my moments of course and slip ups, but i just dont focus on that negativity. its like stop complaining, stop being a miserable person and enjoy yourself.

if someone has to put others down to feel good and get a laugh, that person is an evil person deep down then. there is people of course i dont like, or necessarily care for, but they have just as much every right to be on here as i do. i just ignore them. as for this gaming, why cant people lighten up? its a game, its not the end of the world. whether someone wins or loses, nothing has changed and there will be more games.

idk maybe im just emotional bc i was thinking about that lady, but i truly do feel this way. i like to win too, but my God its not high on my priority list, i do this because its fun. i play like twice a year maybe, and every time i play and come back to imdb, i see all the hate and im like why did i come back? i dont wanna be around a bunch of negative unhappy people.

ok ill stop for now, but yeah Smile smile and enjoy life everyone who reads this! the world doesnt stop for you, so dont stop for it! life isnt always gonna be happy times, not everyone is gonna like you, dont let it get you down, thats a part of life. who cares what others think anyways, i for sure dont!

ps: ashley can go to comic con with me =]
Back to top Go down

this is not game related
Page 1 of 1