Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Game Diary Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Pre Game Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Pre Game Diary Room   Pre Game Diary Room Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 15:21:43

I am so excited for this to start. I have already formed an all girls alliance with Jennifer, Ana, & Jane. They all seem pretty cool and I hope they are loyal. There aren't too many successful all girls alliances in games on IMDb so hopefully we can do this and go to F4. I am hoping that we have 1 or 2 inactives so they will be the first to go. I can't stand Dane already. He is so rude. He is probably just trying to act that way so he gets a lot of air time when the episodes come out, but it is so annoying. I would almost consider getting rid of him before the inactives. lol
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Pre Game Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Diary Room   Pre Game Diary Room Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 15:29:19

I also want to say that I am a fan of a lot of the people that are going to be playing this game. I wish I could align with every single one of them. lol
Back to top Go down

Pre Game Diary Room
Page 1 of 1