Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:25:24

This is where you can write your thoughts about the game. Don't worry, it is all private so only you and the hosts can see this. Thank you and have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 1:51:27

Pre Game

So immediately on first impression I see that there are a lot of social threats in this game, I mean this game hasn’t even started and people are racking up posts left and right.

I came into this game wanting to try something different, I always tend to be right out there and form a majority alliance and then I end up in hot water because im on a different side to the people in power. So im going to try to play a some what under the radar game, ive never done it before, but I think its my best bet.

I think I just need to lay low but be social, at least to the hoh, but we will see where things go. Im afraid of the powers though I already know I will be screwed when the time comes for one of them. This is going to be tough, but if I latch on to the hoh each round and try to form relationships I think I can make at least jury.

on the cast, Nick/Anna/Dane/Naomi are the most active followed by Jane. im sure there is a possible alliance there some where, all the active people who sign up first always try to have some sort of alliance or something.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 1:59:40

Week 1

So the first hoh challenge comes and goes, and I wasn’t here and I wasn’t trying to win it either. In the past ive been always trying in challenges and im not a great challenge player I consider myself in the middle, not great but not horrible. And I didn’t want to even compete if he had who came in second or third (which im great at doing).

Anna won, and she took the easy way out and nominated the two inactive people, I was kind of nervous since I hadn’t posted that much, but at least I was on the forum and trying to interact. The veto comes and no one really does it, and anna wins, which is good because theres no reason to backdoor this early. Once the winner is made, Sandra starts flipping out about nothing, and it totally makes me think she is zorina. But what ever.

Once the veto ceremony was done I simply just asked anna who she wanted out and I would vote that way, I know its kind of floaterish, but im hoping this can make in roads for the powerful people in the house and I can get on their side or be a side deal of some sorts.

Now I asked her what she thought and went to bed, and missed the voting deadline, which kind of freaked me out a bit, because I don’t want to portray myself as inactive, along with james, the majority were for Sandra who was a bitch simply, and Emily didn’t even sign up for the forum yet, and she still stayed, I thought it was kind of hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 2:13:02

Week 2

After the eviction Marilyn messaged me, wanting to work together, I was surprised a bit, because I didn’t think I was doing anything spectacular to warrant an alliance but I happily accepted, she seemed to be in the same boat as me, not that active in the posting and didn’t really fit in with the cool kids.

Mila won hoh and again I was slightly nervous about her nominations since I wasn’t even here/didn’t compete in the challenge but she nominated Emily and mike. Which was fine with me, I wasn’t sure why she nominated mike as I felt that me and him were in the same boat, but im not going to question it.

Veto went down and people are good about this fast post type stuff which im not the greatest at, and people were really hungry for that pov and I don’t know why, Emily is gone whoever you put up against her wont matter, but they were fighting, mike lost and had a hissy fit, but was over it.

Just like last week I went to mila about voting the way she wanted, and it was obvious but I was making connections, and this is when everything fell into place. Mila mentioned anna, who I had talked to, I mentioned Marilyn and my first alliance was formed, of 2 strong people and 2 weaker people. We got a room set up and everything and its funny how things like alliance form, im honestly happy with this because mila and anna can win the comps, and kind of shield me and marilyn a bit, and we can kind of coast along till we are in a good spot to take them out. I know its bad to plot against your newly formed alliance but you have to be ready for anything.

So to no surprise Emily went unanimously and im glad it ended up like that because inactives aren’t fun in a mystery game
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 25 May - 2:33:13

week 3

so our alliance of 4 is still going good, we talk but not much so I figure that me and Marilyn are a side deal, which is fine for now its all about timing, and just going with the flow.

So nick wins hoh, and im good with that, I have a feeling that mila or anna is with him because they were the first to sign up and they are the most active. I still don’t know where nicks head is at, but I still plan to talk to him after veto to see who he wants out, and I think I might try to make a side deal with him, just to protect my ass.

So he nominates dane and james, which is interesting, because james is inactive and dane is really active, in talking to mila she said that dane is annoying people with his constant posts and jokes, as to why nick probably nominated him. Honestly he didn’t annoy me at all so I don’t know where it came from, but honestly I think nick sees that dane could be a potential comp threat down the road so he needs to take him out now. Which is a good move for him, but a little early still, but hey he wants to make big moves. And that’s what I like to do as well, but its not my time in the game just yet.

Mila wins yet another challenge and im not surprised and keeps the noms the same. But then the shocker of all shockers, dane pulls the damn coup out of his pocket. I went into full on panic mode because dane has now established himself as a wild card. He puts up jane and Naomi which I think was a great move, as he went agains the active people and probably the people in the alliance. I guess jane made better alliances because the vote quickly shifts to Naomi as the one to leave, which sucks for her as she asked for my vote, but I after asking around it was pretty obvious she was going home. I was honest with her though telling her I had to, I know I didn’t have to tell her, but you never know when someone can come back into the game and im just trying to treat people with respect.

The vote ended up being unanimous and I was surprised at how people are so willing to off these big threats as long as there is no blood on their hands, and everyone wants to stay in the majority.

On a side note me and Marilyn have been getting closer we both have similar interests in the game, and I can see us making our way pretty far together if we can play it right, and play the middle as we call it, where we can act as swing votes and can talk to both sides of the house.

Something needs to happen soon, the house always has to get divided, and it hasn’t happened yet, I mean yes danes use of the coup could be said as a division but he had to save himself, it wasn’t a malicious move. Also im soo happy that power is gone as it was the one which scared me the most, next to the diamond.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 14:05:54

Week 4

So going into this week, things are kind of tense because we are coming off the coup and Naomi going home who was a very active person.

The hoh comes up and I actually tried but couldn’t figure out the actor name which was ewan name so big fail on my part, but dane won, and while im not aligned with him, I did feel safe as I thought he would go after the bigger targets and not worry so much about me.

I ended up being right since he nominated mila and anna, now this was bitter sweet, while I was happy and that I was safe, and he is going after big threats, he did put up half of my alliance, but I told Marilyn pretty quickly that we have to be ready to lose one of them, and she agreed.

Mila ended up winning veto again her 3rd straight, and then he put up Bruno of all people, I thought it was risky since he isn’t that active and more people would want to shift the vote towards him, but that wasn’t the case.

I went up to dane to ask who he wanted out and he said anna, and I agreed with him. We started talking a bit and we do have similar goals, so we kind of have a handshake deal at this point. its not steady by any means, as I am still trying to stay loyal to mila, as long as she keeps winning challenges, once she stops then shes cut. Anna went in a 7-2 vote which was interesting because just last week everyone was making a big deal about keeping in majority, so obviously anna had some secret allies that were trying to throw sympathy votes, I guess it’s the best time to do it now since you can do it undetected.

I am kind of glad anna is gone, while she was a number she hardly posted in the private room with me Marilyn and mila, so she really wasn’t with us anyway. And I think now the house is just starting to split, lines have been drawn, the next hoh is crucial.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 14:34:00

Week 5

So now that anna is gone, ive been talking to more people as of late, its weird for sure since ive been laying low but im not talking to mike and kerr about things, they are still very new, but things are getting pushed towards a final 4 with me Marilyn and the 2 guys, do I trust them? Not completely, but I haven’t trusted any one in this game beside Marilyn.

Mila won the hoh which I was originally happy with, but then she nominated kerr and james out of no where. She has established her self as a threat, her ally just went home and she nominated the two most insignificant players in the game, it really baffled me and then I had my Aha moment.

Shes working with nick, the next biggest threat in the house, that’s why she wont nominate him, or any of the more active people like jane/jenn, im finally starting to see who is in the alliance now after 4 weeks, they hid it well but I can see it.

I still would like dane gone because he is a threat to my game and he is now powerless. So the veto comes up and it’s a quote search, I do the veto rather quickly but with everyone else in the game I figured that I probably wouldn’t win, since the others are better at challenges than me. But I actually end up winning, my first win, and needless to say I am shocked.

Since I had the veto I approached mila about possibly backdooring dane as we could do it and people would vote him out easily and make her hoh mean something, but she was so against putting him up and it was really odd how much she was protecting him after he just nominated her, so now I think are they trying to cover something up? I try to push for nick slightly, but its pretty much known that he has the diamond pov, mila has immunity from noms, no one knows who has the vote nullify or vote double.

So needless to say as I couldn’t do what mila wanted me too I needed to put her in an even worse place with the cast and I choose to use the veto on kerr for multiple reasons, 1, hes in my alliance now and im trying to gain favor and 2. I need mila to nominate someone else, leaving 2 people in the game that she nominated and could go after her. Kerr was thankful and then she puts up Bruno of all people. I mean really?

One of the biggest threats in the house and your nominations are Bruno and james? I mean I know its kind of early but lets play a game here people, just dumb decisions from strong people, it at least gave me insight to her game though, strong in comps, but dumber than a box of rocks. This round showed me a lot, and it showed me that I have to distance myself from her and she is not willing to listen to my ideas or anything, im just a number to her and that does not sit well with me at all, if I have any say I will get her out.

Everyone voted Bruno out, for what reason im not so sure, but I think everyone wants james to penalty again to he gets expelled, especially since we are getting closer to the jury.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 18:52:11

Week 6

So coming into this week a lot of things are changing, me and dane have gotten closer and my final 4 is pretty set with mike/kerr/Marilyn and myself. I think I have myself situated in a pretty good spot, as im trying to be social without over doing it. I still talk to mila a bit but the communication has gone down a lot I think we just realized that we just don’t have the same goals in mind.

So for the hoh I was late and didn’t do it, with my veto win I didn’t want to get into winning challenges right away, although I don’t know if I could even win them anyway as I am a pretty mediocre challenge player, but still I wanted to play the middle a bit and me using the veto kind of put my loyalties on display.

Nick wins hoh and that makes me kind of nervous, because we really haven’t talked at all, and I think he is going to go after dane, but that’s not the case he puts up Marilyn and Jennifer, which I am absolutely stunned at. One because I thought Jennifer was with that alliance and 2 its fucking Marilyn on the block, the one person I actually like in this game, so I went into total game mode for the POV.

I liked that we had identities because it kept everyone on their toes, I tried hard and missed a few so when it was down to final 2 and Marilyn won and mike was second I realized there was no reason to be upset then because they both of have saved her. So thanfully she took her self off, and then things started to get fishy.

There was a thread about the insider spoiling identities and expelling people and stuff, and I hate this shit in games, and then nick puts up mike, and then all shit breaks loose in PMs, mike is pissed and telling me that nick thinks he is the insider. And that nick is going around to people and spreading that mike is the insider in order to get him to go home, this is really fucked up because its one thing to spread a in game lie but a lie about the insider because you want to control numbers is just plain wrong.

I mentioned about a house split and it really looked that way, me Marilyn kerr and dane were willing to vote Jennifer out, and then dane tells me that he got james to vote with us for majority, and for once I thought I had a grasp on the game. I reassured mike over and over, but did tell Marilyn that we have to be prepared to lose mike and make peace with it.

And the vote comes down to a tie and nick sends mike home, thus cementing his status as my immortal enemy in this game. Mike then told me who he was and i was kind of surprised and he told me that Marilyn and dane were 100 percent with me, which made me happy to know that I was aligned with the right people. After the vote though I wasn’t sure who was the defector kerr or james.

Dane told me that james voted for mike to stay but so was kerr, and I actually doubted kerr at first only because I still didn’t completely trust him. If this round had a positive it showed where people stood and whose side they were on, and now it’s a 4 vs 5 game with me in the majority, how wonderful. I just have to work my ass off to get hoh, and get some threats out of the way.

And its not even jury yet. Kill me.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 20:12:13

Week 7

So coming into this next round, I feel alright about my position, I have a semi alright relationship with mila, and some others, but I still can only trust Marilyn at this point.

I have had to change my game up now because I cant lay low anymore, especially being in the minority alliance, I have to be willing to win hoh to take out the threats. The challenge ended up being a voting for hoh challenge and oh my fucking god was it annoying, im glad Marilyn and kerr got put on the other team because I automatically had 2 votes coming my way ensuring my path to the final round.

When the results were posted I saw that marilyns other connections to people helped her get voted on, and it was me and her against jane which made me a little relaxed maybe we are more liked than we thought? Or Marilyn just has a lot of good connections out side of our alliance which is fine, we are very honest to eachother and tell each other our side deals which is something ive never done before.

So the second part of the hoh is a sixth sense true false, I tried my hardest trying to finish in the fastest time and submitted and I thought it was a really slow time, but hoped for the best, dane helped me out a bit of course after I sent my answers, but then gary said I submitted first (did the girls even try?) and that I got them all correct and that I was the hoh.

Its pretty cool what you can accomplish by keeping a cool head and just doing it and not worrying about the others. This hoh I had to play interestingly because I know that nick has the diamond veto even though its not confirmed so I cant just up and nominate him, which sucks. And then mila pulls out her immunity from nominations power and that was probably the stupidest move she could have made, because she literally just slapped me in the face and told me she doesn’t trust me and never will, but it’s a good thing to know for the future.

Nick then tries to say he has immunity and I know im up to date on my rewards and I think hes kidding but there wasn’t a host to confirm so I had to withhold my nominations for a bit. Since I am hoh I felt that I needed to network a bit this week, and of course as hoh I become mr. popular. But I know from past experiences that you don’t tell anyone shit, when asked what you think about noms. So since I cant get rid of nick this round I decide to try to work with him a bit and make a deal with him that if I don’t nominate him at all this week he cant nom me the next week if he wins hoh, he agrees, and asks about backdooring dane, and funny enough I get basically the same exact message from mila seconds later. They might be trying to hide a secret alliance but they are doing a horrible job at doing so, I say ill think about it, but to see what happens with the veto.

I decided to nominate Jane and Kerry by process of elimination. I made the same deal with jen that I made with nick, she has been a sleeper and I think she is holding back and she seems nice enough because when we talked about her eviction, so I was covered from her. And then I was already aligned with kerr/dane/Marilyn, and then nominating james is useless because that is a waste of an hoh, so they were the only 2 that were left. Jane did an absolutely horrible job of trying to save herself and Kerry didn’t even message me despite her telling me she did.

The veto is up next and its literally the worst veto draw in the history of the world because everyone gets picked except dane, Marilyn, and kerr also known as my damn alliance, so now I really have a fight on my hands.

The challenge was kind of up my ally, as I am somewhat alright with math and good and noticing patterns. So I quickly made up a chart of my own with hits and misses, and the challenge started, some helped out by not being here, and I took out nick quickly after noticing his pattern, and this it was pure guessing and seeing where things landed on the board. I actually did very well considering I didn’t even get a hit until very late in the game.

I ended up winning, and now im worried that im putting a larger and larger target on my back but I just have to go with it and not care, I want to win this game and to win you have to make the moves that a jury will respect.

Now that I won the veto I then get harassed by mila and nick about back dooring dane, and its funny how just 2 or 3 weeks ago I was pushing mila back door him and she didn’t want to do it, and now the spots are switched, as I am now trying to save him. I have to admit I did not like the way I was treated during this whole exchange.

Mila stopped talking and let nick do the talking and I told him I wasn’t sure about it, and then nick told me he had the diamond pov, like everyone knew that. And this is where things got mean. I told nick to just use the diamond on someone and put up dane, but then he threatens me by saying “well we can always put up the hoh’s number 1 ally” I mean are you fucking kidding me?

I cant stand threats like that and it got my blood boiling that’s for sure, but I immediately had to switch gears as he was basically mentioning putting Marilyn up in some ones place, so I told him that dane is my biggest ally and me and him have had a final 2 from the last couple of weeks and that’s why I can back door him. And I choose not to use the veto and wait patiently.

At this point I told Marilyn what was said and she wasn’t happy either, I know it’s a game but threatening tactics aren’t needed and I now officially hate nick and want his ass to leave as soon as possible. I told dane what was up before anything had happened, I told him they were angry at me because I didn’t want to bend to their will, I don’t play like that, you want dane out so bad? Win a fucking competition don’t think you can use me like that.

Taking emotion out of the game I soon cut dane out and accepted that I would lose him, yea I could have done the socially nice thing and just backdoored him to make the powers that be happy, but fuck them im playing my own game. Also since I knew that nick would use the diamond it provided a perfect opportunity to get it out of the game this early and have them focus it on dane rather than Marilyn due to my lie about being his final 2.

So dane went up and he took jane off which I took note of as well I figured they were in an alliance and dane caught it early too by putting her up during nicks hoh reign. Dane went unanimously and in a surprise mila used her double vote that she won from annas dead corpse, it was good that the word was going around that we were trying to split the vote and have me break a possible tie, so that was a lie well placed and of course it went back to mila the ring leader. I did like dan and wish he had gotten further, and it sucks that it was during my hoh, so basically this one meant nothing at all. I now plan to win hoh the next time I can play and make my hoh count for something, because this whole week did not sit well with me at all.

Also I think people are for sure out to get me now, I mean in my hoh 3 out of the 5 powers were used in order to get dane out, the immunity and double ended up being wasted making mila totally vulnerable next to her biggest ally who wasted his diamond on dane. They are now powerless and they will pay the price if I have anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 3:37:57

Week 8

The next hoh rolls around and I feel very nervous because I know that the last round was very tense with powers being played and a strong player going home, and its always nerve inducing when you cant play because you have to rely on others to win and I don’t like depending on others for my game.

The hoh is played and kerr is taken out immediately which sucks, but then jenn comes out of no where and wins a challenge, and I was shocked beyond belief. And this is where im happy that my networking paid off and im hoping she keeps to the deal me and her made.

Jenn was pretty open with me about things and told me who she planned to nominate in kerr and james and I just said go with it. I think she did that because her and Marilyn have a loose alliance and I think shes either scared of nick or is actually close to him.

The veto came and honestly I kind of forgot about it lol, and I couldn’t catch up by the time I remembered, and mila won yet another challenge and chose to keep it the same. Right when I was about to go to battle to save kerr, he was very calm and told me he had the vote nullify, the final power no one knew he had and that it might be a close vote but he thinks he can stay.

He ended up using the power on mila but it didn’t matter as everyone voted out the semi inactive player in james, and thus jennifers hoh was deemed completely useless, although I guess there was a bright side to it, since I never really knew where he stood in the game and never talked to him.

Going foreward im glad this was sort of a breather week where not a lot happened because it got me and jenn talking more and let kerr feel the block a bit since he hasn’t done crap in this game.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 3:54:18

Week 9

Coming into this week I know I have to win to ensure my safety, I got lucky with Jennifer winning hoh, but I cant depend on that.

So the hoh challenge was trying to guess the user and me and Marilyn worked on it with kerr and I actually won because of a name kerr came up with that no one else did, so I do owe my hoh to him kind of, but im still gonna take it.

The noms were a no brainer as I put up nick and mila, since they are an obvious pair in the house and the strongest challenge players, and with nick having to sit out I know he can win veto.

I personally would like mila to leave as she has won more comps, but I don’t really care who leaves.

The veto rolls around and tis one of my specialties in the puzzles, and I had to steal a wireless mouse to complete the challenge faster but ended up winning and keeping the noms the same.

Mila was the vote pretty early and I wasn’t opposed, as Marilyn swore to me that she would win the next hoh to take out nick.

Mila left unanimously, and that’s what she gets for screwing with the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 4:09:39

Week 10

Coming into this week im nervous yet again because my fate lies in the hands of Marilyn and while I trust her with everything, I just don’t like to sit idly by and wait.

The challenge was a celebrity picture search, and lets just be honest here I basically did the entire challenge, I did the google image searches and just kept posting answers and it was easy, this was another win for me as hoh, because kerr didn’t do shit as normal and Marilyn was just kind of there she didn’t add too many. But she did end up winning which is all that matters.

She pretty quickly put up nick and jane, and got immediate heat for it, as everyone wanted her to put me up, but she wont since we are blood brother and sister, and know everything about eachother, so we wont turn on eachother.

Jane was really mad from what I heard, but you know what? If you are so concerned about your place in the game win a fucking competition, ive done it 5 times over and I suck at challenges, I ahte people that bitch and complain about shit, when they haven’t done jack in the entire game, what about you at least trying? The only ones she got far in were the luck ones.

So veto rolls around and nick decides to post something in the veto basically revealing my id, and im so tired of this shit from John, I decided to post a rant in my confessional, but did that do anything? No it didn’t, just the host playing the victim as always, and just shrugging his shoulders, saying he doesn’t know what to do, eh what should I expect with this shitty game right?

So to go along with my annoyance the host decides to hold a narcissistic veto challenge, which ends up with a tiebreaker question about what games he was in, and automatically this is when I feel things got fishy, nick has dodged the bullet in more ways than one, and then the tiebreak is something he has a leg up on, nick AKA john, is one of henrys good freidns, so of course eh will know which games he has played in, better than me or Marilyn, who don’t pay attention to it.

By the way yes nick is john, he has basically told everyone in the cast with out the risk of expulsion, so many other have done the same, pretty much the entire top 6 at this point know who everyone is, because john went ID hunting and just told everyone who I was and yes it was a big mess, but hey everyone got in on the fun revealing everything because hey if you reveal who you are you only get to sit out of a challenge that’s not bad at all, so everyone partook in the fun.

So needless to say BFFjohn won veto and took himself off, and this is where things got tricky because me and Marilyn made a final 3 with jen because she is weak and she sucks, and she will vote with us, so we tried to keep that alliance. So she noms Kerry because she hasn’t done shit all game either, and then Kerry acts all shocked and confused, like bitch you had no impact on the game thus far stop acting like your some power player your not.

So then jane goes home in a 3-1 vote, and it was expected as jane was johns good alliance, and then he freaked out on Marilyn though msn, because we are wayyyyy to classy to use this PM system, is all msn baby, so it was good that we could get him pissed off, not for long though, a new round arises next week.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 4:22:38

week 11

so this round its up to me to take the hoh reigns since Marilyn cant play and kerr sucks at life in challenges although im sure the whole “I threw every challenge to look weak so others wouldn’t target me” card will be played if he makes finals, yea sure you thre, no you just sucked.

Anyway so this hoh win the easiest win ever, which made me think something was up, but I just kept with it, I won no problem and in week 11 and final 6 people hardly tried, although I did get help from Marilyn though in the hoh, so it made things go quicker with 2 people doing it.

My nominations were tricky as well because I got kind of paranoid, as I thought that kerr/Kerry/nick could have a possible deal, and I know kerr has been good with nick all game, as did Kerry which she denies being that close.

So in order to have the best possible veto scenario I put up kerr and nick, who will both fight for the veto and I needed them to use it on themselves in that case.

So then Kerry starts messaging me about who will go and stuff, and her game is so transparent its hilarious and I see exactly what shes doing, I try to keep it vaugue, saying that if nick comes down I don’t know what to do blah blah.

So then the most major wtf moment of the season happens and Kerry goes and wins veto, bitch just realized shes been playing a game this entire time, I think she thought it was the new hangout or something, but now realized we playing a game so claps for her for realizing that.

Then I realize that she might use it, because she probably thinks shes hot shit cause she won ONE FUCKING challenge out of 22 we have had, win 6 then come talk to me bitch. So I message her and say to keep noms the same and nick goes home, and that was a mistake, you never tell a dumb ass bitch any information that is true never. Unfortunately I realized she was a dumb bitch after the fact.

So she reveals her final 2 and saves nick, and im pretty furious, not at the fact that she saved him, it was the aftermath, we had a fight and all she did was make up stupid lie after stupid lie and I cant stand that shit, ive been pretty honest this entire game, but when people try to play this sneaky game and end up getting caught, they cant just admit they were wrong.

And this fight annoyed me past where it should because whoever is playing Kerry is literally the worst social player, and dumbest person ive ever had the misfortune of taking with, shes literally the equivalent of cardboard, she doestn say shit except for 2 words and 1 sentence and I honestly hope she dies a horrible death in this game, and I would love to be the vote that sends her dumb ass out of the house.

So I had to put up Jennifer since im not putting up Marilyn and then jen goes unanimously, which sucks but at this point, with all the fishy bullshit going on, im not surprised. Ill probably lose this game, and get hate for it or whatever, but im leaving this game with a bang and bringing everyone down with me in the process if I have anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 4:44:47

week 12 part 1

the subtitle to this confessional, the most obvious favorite/rigging round in the entire history of mystery games.

So ill get flack for this confessional but I don’t give a fuck how about that lol.

So we get the hoh challenge that I cant play in and it has to do with math and stuff and tom is hosting. And its going along nick is doing well, and then Marilyn posts wrong and then tom doesn’t even know the rules to his own fucking challenge and declares nick the winner.

At this point I didn’t realize what was going on, and knew that nick was going to post noms quick, so I just told nick that I was going after Kerry not him, and I knew this wouldn’t do anything, but hey you have to try, and then he said that I bitched about him revealing my id, and it annoyed him (the audacity) so he would not consider my deal.

Ok first off I only posted a rant and biched about the identity thing in my confessionals, and now he just said that I btiched about things like that, which he would only know if someone told him about my confessionals, since I haven’t talked to anyone about that id thing (I was the only one who actually tried to follow the rules but you see where that got me).

So now that he is obviously viewing my confessionals im not happy at all, and its just blatant to me that this game is skewed toward a john win, and ive just accepted it, im just going to have to get him out and plan it to the T so that theres nothing the hosts can do to change it.

So then soo after his hoh win, Marilyn kept bitching, and then tom comes back 20 mins later to realize that he messed up his own challenge, and then we attempt to redo it but john was hosting his survivor game at that time so we couldn’t.

Then it got too later after that and we had to reschedule, and instead of just having it at the vetos time, no EVERYTHING has to get pushed back, why you say? Because john has work, are you fucking kidding me? How many times did I work and wasn’t able to make a challenge, but I didn’t bitch and nothing was moved for me, but because it’s the almighty john the whoel day has to get scrapped everything, I mean can you say obvious and blatant? Just ridiculous.

So then we have a choice of rounds, which all look dumb and all I see in every choice is “helps john to win A” “helps john to win B” and “Helps john to win C”

Now I have to make a side note here, I don’t really hate john perse, he technically hasn’t done anything wrong, its just that he has friends in high places, and it works to his advantage that’s all, so while I might bash him a lot, its just frustration that I cant have a host cater to MY every needs that’s why. I think my birthday will be Monday and we will see what happens, probably would get a “too bad soo sad” letter and kicked to the curb, much as I have been this entire game.

So anyway we get choices, and I choose not to rank because its stupid, you’re a host, you’re the final line, you tell people the challenge is at 8, that’s it, you don’t like it? Quit, if not then whatever. All this rankings and charts and trying to agree on times for hoh is plain ludicrous, I mean hello we are trying to win, so if Kerry says 8 is good for her, im gonna post and say 8 is bad for me, and that’s exactly what happened after that sham of an hoh challenge.

Hell if were playing community host here lets do I got some challenges to go as well.

So we have the legit? Lmao yea right, hoh challenge, and then Kerry wins it out of no where, which help im sure because shes probably too scared to do it on her own, I tried to help Marilyn and kerr but then I remembered that kerr sucks at anything involving a comp, and Marilyn was no where to be found, so that meant im screwed.

She wasted no time in noming me and Marilyn because that’s what was best for her game, also known as nicks game because hes going to drag her to the final 2 and then proceed to rip her apart as I am doing in this confessional, nick knows what hes doing I give him props, he got the perfect final 2 goat to take to the end, and I cant wait to see kerrys ego get deflated faster than her flat personality.

So now veto goes up tomorrow, and its pretty much a lost hope, we would need kerr to win veto and take one of us off so nick could go up, but kerr doesn’t make waves or do anything important so he obviously wont do that. If I win veto I don’t know what I would do. I don’t want to give this shitty cast (sans nick, he actually has played a good game, even with the handicap help he has received) the satisfaction of voting me out.

Especially since ive done a lot of dirty work for these basic bitches to come by and take me out. Ive proved myself in comps, but then a dumb bitch gets 1 lucky win and im out of the game, she don’t know whats coming her way.

Me and Marilyn have one last strategic move left in us and it might just work depending on who wins veto and if our ground work we laid for this works, who knows it falls on one person, but lets see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 10:18:21

I LOL'd
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 18:19:17

final in game confessional - Week 12 part 2

So the veto goes up and it’s a time stamp challenge, and I don’t even attempt it since I don’t know how to do it correctly and the strategy associated with it.

At this point in the game ive all but given up and don’t really care to play, I know everyone in the top sixs identities including some jury/pre jury members and call me old fashioned but I like the mystery part of a mystery game hence why I actually signed up.

Kerr actually won the veto which was shocking, and I thought there was an actual chance, but there I go again trying to hope to stay in a game I have no faith in. he told me had to think about it, which in BB speak means im not going to use it, but im going to take my time in deciding so it looks like I had a hard time.

He didn’t use it and it was me and Marilyn against the vote, at this point I knew I was gone, but I just decided to quit, yes my exit speech was overly dramatic for no reason, I was bored and wanted to stir things up, but I soon messaged kerr on skype to apologize for my actions because I actually do like him.

I honestly quit because I knew there was a slight possibility that Marilyn might go home, and I honestly wanted her to get further than me, she seemed to get at least a bit of enjoyment out of the game, more than I ever did. Also I didn’t want to be on the jury, at all, I know how these people played and I literally had the worst time in this game and I just wanted it to be over.

Im fully alright with admitting that I gave up as soon as I was nominated because I knew that if I won veto Marilyn would go home and if she won veto I would go home. There were a lot of things that made this game hell, one was the slight favoritism and possible showing of confessionals, the time thing at the final 5 was just me being dramatic, but the hosts handling of the multiple problems in this game is what killed it for me, a simple punishment, for identity leakage, and just open and blatantly, I guess I got spoiled on great hosting from Dan, sue me.

Also I don’t mind being in the underdog position as long as I can get somewhere and literally I could not catch a break this entire game, and literally I feel as if I only made one move and that was to get mila out, my first hoh was a sham due to dane (mykee) going home and I really like myke outside of games, so in a way my quit was to make up for the fact that he got screwed by a diamond pov on my hoh, my third hoh ruined my game completely since jenn went home.

I know it was kind of dumb to quit but when you’ve been through so many weeks of a game that you hate and are just done with it becomes more of a chore, I honestly only hung in for so long because of Marilyn as I would do anything to have her go farther, and when we were officially facing the vote our alliance was then done and there was nothing she could do.

I know some people are probably like, “but she needs your jury vote” I love the girl to death but she hasn’t done too well in comps, especially up against john who can challenge whore his way to the end, and jb has been picking it up as well, and I guess Kerry now? I think it’s a foregone conclusion she wont make the end, and even if she does, she will take out the right person and go to the end with a goat like Kerry, and I can see Marilyn swaying an entire jury because she has been playing since day 1, Kerry I feel started playing only a few weeks ago since she played the middle for so long.

I know my choice to quit was dumb and over dramatic but I don’t care, I hated this game, and honestly I will probably never join another mystery game due to my horrible experience in this one, I wanted to join kathys new one as she is a fun host, but I just couldn’t bring myself too it, due to my past experiences, maybe one day, but not anytime in the near future.

Im out….thank god, ive never been so happy to be out of a game before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1