Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:59:09

Man am I excited to begin this season of Big Brother! My strategy going into this game is to be as mellow as possible and hopefully it takes me very far. I know a lot of people are going to strategize early on pretty hardcore but I think that if I can simmer down on the strategy, then no one can compare notes on me and I will sneak on through to finals.

I suppose I also have to be nice, but hey, that may not be too hard. The cast seem mellow for the most part. I think Dane is a little preoccupied with being the alpha male but honestly he can take that spotlight. I am just here to kick back and enjoy the show!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:10:13

I have had great communication with Jane who seems like a genuine girl. We have talked about meditating on blue rugs and eating s'mores afterwards. I admit it's not the most exciting, but it beats sitting around smelling Dane's perspiration. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 20:33:33

For some reason I keep thinking I need to post more on the board but I have some of the most posts in this game already. I don't want to be a piece of furniture in this game, but I also don't want to be seen as too social either.

Long term, I don't see myself aligning with most of these people. Twilight? I am all for watching a movie that makes my date happy, but this just does not equate well with me. Me plus sparkly vampires equal unhappy camper. Ah, screw it. If she wants to watch sparkly vampires, I will watch it with her. My arm will be wrapped around her shoulder to keep her warm and safe.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 17:42:38

I have only spoken to Jane one on one. I would ideally love to message everyone, but it opens the room for awkwardness if I were to win Head of Household. I also would hate for people to share notes and come after me with pitch forks. My "strategy" relies on me laying low, flying under the radar, and win a few challenges to help me out. I would love to win a good number of challenges, but I also don't want to come off as a challenge threat. But winning has its advantages, particularly welcoming deals that I do not have to initiate and all I have to do is not nominate people. Then THOSE will be the ones returning the favor when they win Head of Household. So it works out well for everyone. I plan to be extremely honest and loyal in this game. If you are expecting bloody knives from me, I have to say I am sorry to disappoint. I wonder if this will pay off in the long run. I guess we will have to see. Lights, camera, ACTION!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeMon 6 May - 9:46:20

Right now I am trying to establish myself as someone who isn't too serious and trying to have a bit of fun here. I also want to show that I am active so people don't immediately target me. I am sure at least one person will think I am annoying but it's okay, as I won't harbor any animosity towards anyone. Hopefully people will just naturally assume I am talking game to people and will think I am popular and won't target me even though I only have one relationship that isn't even really an alliance. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 8:16:03

Quote :
I am sure at least one person will think I am annoying but it's okay

Mmmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 8:36:06

Good morning Mr. Busey!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 21:01:50

Guess who has won the Diamond Power of Veto? This means one person did better than me but this is just as good in my opinion, since the coup de tat user can't even vote while I still can. So it's a win-win situation. Right now I have told Jane about my power and I trust her 100% so I think if one of us were in danger I would use it on her.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 21:24:06

So I briefly spoke to Anna and thanked her for keeping me safe. If I ever win Head of Household, I will repay my debt to her and keep her safe. She is going after the inactives which is fine by me since right now I am establishing a tight relationship with Jane that could catapult me far. I haven't said anything negative to anyone which is very unlike me. There's the occasional banter with Dane but I have no issue with him.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:02:03

I am also getting a good vibe from Anna as well. Let's see if I can keep up with this happy-go-lucky attitude. My strategy will be talking to the HOH, not make any plays, not open my big mouth, and keep an eye out for Jane and I.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:10:14

Your head is too small.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:12:39

Lets make out?
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:13:17

I am playing as a straight man this season. I know, shocker.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:14:32

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 1:20:05

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 18:18:11

WEEK TWO

So Sandra ended up leaving, which was honestly a huge shocker because I had figured that she was active so people would keep her. Unfortunately they ended up giving her the boot, which I shall attribute to her attitude which may have come off as abrasive towards others. I really hope there is some massive house alliance that I am not a part of, because that would mean I am next to go and that would be heartbreaking. Tonight is a fast forward round which sucks because that means the Head of Household does not have all the perks of forming alliances and making deals. This puts me in a very precarious sitation because I would target the inactive and with no inactives left, people are going to start looking over at the challenge "threats" who aren't in their alliance, and if I win a HOH competition on Fast Forward, people will start thinking I have a supercomputer. I plan to throw tonight but only because it is a FF week, but I shall make it up with the third HOH competition unless it's another Fast Forward. Until then, I will continue to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:29:48

So Mila ended up winning Head of Household after I struggled with it a little. Not a huge issue either, especially since it is a FF night. I complimented her in private and on the thread, and because I appeared to try in the challenge, she kept me off the block. She nominated Emily, which was a no-brainer, but she surprisingly nominated Michael who I thought would be more social. He didn't really complain, which means that he is most likely staying. The veto competition starts and ends quickly too as Mila comes up randomly victorious. And once again I remain off the block. Yay!

So with the weekend Head of Household challenge, I plan to give it my all and win the coveted title. I imagine Emily is leaving which means I have to start making the tough decisions, but the best part is that it will open up the doors to alliances and deals that I can use to advance myself much deeper in the game. The longer I can stay off the block, the better. Then there is always veto to help me in a competition. Then there is always my Diamond Power of Veto as well as an extra precaution. So I have many lives in this game. For now.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 19:09:48

WEEK THREE

So just like I had anticipated, people started to send me messages. Marilyn. Kerr. Naomi. Jennifer. Michael. Even James. However, in order to not draw a huge a target on my back, I decided to nominate Dane and James for not competing in the challenge. Ideally I would prefer if James did not go, because he seems to actually want to be in this game, so I am going to see if people would be willing to see Dane go. He is a little vocal and rude to some, so I don't think it would be a huge loss. I am going to compete for veto and see if I can win.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 9:51:27

So after I nominated James and Dane, Dane now has a change of heart and basically says "you are making it easier for the girls alliance to pick us off". There is no "congratulations" or anything, and I found it rather alarming. I told him that I'd still be willing to work things out with him, but at this point I trust James who has not shown to be angry. Maybe he is, but he is doing a much better job at hiding that than Dane is. Regardless, I am open to working with Dane, but his attitude needs to change or I will not feel too terrible.

I also promised James that if I won the Power of Veto competition, then I would use it to remove him from the block which now I feel obligated to do. I told him that it would be proof of me trusting him and me willing to work with him. So if he seems genuine, then I will be too. Agh, decisions, decisions. I feel like I might be overplaying just a tad but I think I am good with everyone else so far.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:07:29

So Mila won the Power of Veto competition and decided to keep nominations the same. Does this mean that nominations remained the same? Of course not, this is Big Brother. Anything can happen, and it did. A coup d'état was used and both my nominees were removed and Jane and Naomi were the replacements. I was not too surprised that Dane used the coup but it does make this week a lot easier for me. People knew that I had no intentions on going after them and two women are nominated. I absolutely adore Jane so I am pulling for her to stay, but Naomi is a potential powerhouse player and if she goes on a week where I neither nominated nor voted her, then I am solid in terms of not pissing anyone off.

At this point the only person I see going after me is Dane because he seems to relish in providing drama. I applaud him for his fervent enthusiasm but he is playing such a volatile game and I think his steam is going to dissipate before he gets to the end. I am not a huge fan of his arrogance, but said ego caused him to waste his power and now that's one less thing to worry about. Some may say that my week was wasted, but being the HOH when a coup was used makes it pretty darn eventful and serendipitous, at least for me. It stumbled itself in my week and so I am fortunate that I do not have to pick a side, and the best part is that now the most powerful item in the game is gone, meaning I now possess the most powerful reward, the diamond power of veto.

There was some uncertainty on whether or not I'd use it on Jane, but my best bet would be to keep it for myself and campaign for Naomi to go. However, since I've developed an affinity towards Naomi as well, my best option would be to lay low and not say anything, but if the opportunity arises, put Jane in a positive light which just may be enough to keep her in the game.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 10:04:30

WEEK FOUR

So Naomi ended up leaving in a unanimous vote which is actually too bad considering I actually did like her and she should have received a few votes to stay. However, Dane pretty much planned this perfectly where a strong player would go. Nonetheless, the person I consider my closest ally ended up staying in the game and I couldn't ask for a better result.

Throughout the day I pretty much reveal to Kerr that I do have the veto, hoping that this would get him to put some trust in me. He ended up telling me that he has the vote nullifier, which makes me happy because I know where one of the "powers" are. That means one other person has immunity while another has the vote doubler.

The Head of Household begins and I found it to be pretty easy since it was similar to John's challenge but the person who ended up taking the gold was Dane. Now now, some people might think I have negative sentiment towards Dane, but I am just not a fan of his ego. Other than that, he's great entertainment and seems to be doing his own thing. I was a little concerned that he would nominate me, but he ended up making a bold move in targeting Anna and Mila.

This put me in a really rough spot for a few reasons. I have spoken to Anna and Mila in the past, as part of my "I shall talk to the Head of Household" strategy. I knew that they would want me to use the Power of Veto on them. However, I am pretty certain that Dane would have wanted me to not use it. And if that was not good enough, I felt like had one of the girls won veto, I felt like I would be a replacement, as either a pawn or a target. I knew I'd be safe if I pulled out the Diamond Veto, but I did not want to waste it so early.

During the veto competition, I try showing my worth in this game by trying hard. At first my strategy was quickly copying and pasting the answers since my computer was being extremely slow, and then when there were less people, my computer picked up and I was able to do it on my own. It somehow came down to Mila and I and I honestly did not want to win it, as it would make it awkward for me. So I ended up picking Angels & Demons as a movie beforehand and just pasted it right away without looking at the quote. It was extremely risky but when Mila had a different answer, I knew she was right.

After the competition I realized I might have come off as a smartass to Mila so I approached her in private and told her that I was ecstatic she won. I obviously threw the challenge but in all honestly she would have gotten it first anyway. The only reason I was trying was so that Dane would know I was actually trying to keep the nominations the same, which may or may not have been the case.

So after a long wait, Dane finally messages me basically wanting my permission to go up on the block as a pawn since I did in fact nominate him last time. This was not something I was willing to do and sternly disagreed to it. I never saw the benefits in becoming "that guy who serves as a pawn". I am not saying I am above it, but those people get absolutely no respect come the finale. Had he gone through with his plan, I would have used the Diamond Veto on myself and get someone like Quentin on the block.

Kerr actually told me that he convinced Dane to talk to me because Kerr did not want him to nominate me for personal and strategic reasons. For one, if I was evicted, then the Diamond Veto could fall into the wrong hands. It could also mean one less number on their side. So he ended up nominating Bruno which I think will benefit Anna if she could get the numbers to stay.

After the veto ceremony, everyone is content with Anna leaving, mostly because she is Dane's target and everyone seems to be afraid of him. I don't see why people would be afraid, but as I've mentioned, I like the guy and I think he could be a valuable ally. People would always target him and he seems pretty stand-up (not referring to his comedy, just to clarify), so I don't have an issue working with him. Maybe I am seeing this in the wrong light and everyone is thinking the same as I am.

I told Anna that I'd be willing to keep her if the votes were there and she needed a swing, which is true. Bruno never approached me for any sort of deal whatsoever so I don't feel like I owe him anything. I do feel for Anna because she has always been a sweetheart but at this point everything looks pretty bleak. Mila and I are talking and we want Anna to stay, but everyone is captivated by Dane's charm that it's not looking good.

So right now I am somehow in an alliance with Dane and Kerr, and one with Mila which could potentially turn into a counter alliance. I feel like these two could go after each other which puts me in a dangerous but effective spot. I don't want to overplay or overalign but somehow I've gotten tangled in this mess regardless. My only hope would be to not make any suggestions and just lay low. If people start sharing notes and say that I've wanted X gone, this could blow up in my face.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 12:54:58

Somehow Dane knows that I contemplated keeping Anna around, so instead of denying it, I figured I'd just be honest. I am curious to know who is always throwing people under the bus. I have spoken to quite a few number of people about it but I would not be surprised if it were Michael or Kerry. I have my Diamond Veto so if anyone attempts to pull a fast one, I will be ready.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:52:36

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:55:02

So is your face.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:56:15

My face is a blessing and it stands for Facial Apparatus Core Extension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next