Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother Ponderosa

Go down 
+5
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
James Badge Dale
Gary_Busey
Ewan McGregor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:39:40

Why did he quit??

Heyyyy Dane
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 14:53:21

I guess he just wasnt happy with the outcome of this round? IDK lol. You guys will see when the forum is opened. Or if the F2 want to talk about it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 18:52:18

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would post more, but I don't want to stretch out this page.
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 18:53:50

Hello everyone.

Quentin, Marilyn, Kerr and myself were a 4some for awhile, but I still can't figure out if it was James or Kerr that voted Michael out. Both say they voted to keep him so it's possible Kerr is just playing both sides going back n forth.

James I am sorry if you were telling the truth, but you were probably the most frustrating player in this game. I wish taking you off the block mattered to you and you had some decency to return the favor the round I left.

Mila complaining about someone not being honest is hypocrisy at its finest. I posted a bunch of our convos in my confessional which is covered in lies by you. It was a shame you were like that because when we supposedly put our differences aside and said let's be challenge threats together I actually meant it. I was beginning to dislike Nick more and more around then and would have gone far with you but us targeting each other got us both out.

I hate that I got pulled up for jury duty, I probably won't ask any questions I don't really want to waste anymore time on this game. I'll just vote whoever isn't Nick.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 19:02:50

I actually wanted to work with you too, but we were just on 2 different sides. After Anna left, Nick became my closest ally.

Now that I think of it, I am not too happy that Quentin left because you are on jury. I thought I was done dealing with you for a while. Too bad there isn't an ignore button like on IMDb so I don't have to see your posts.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 19:04:38

Hey girl.

Dane why all the Nick hate?
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 15:55:41

Dane Cook wrote:
James I am sorry if you were telling the truth, but you were probably the most frustrating player in this game. I wish taking you off the block mattered to you and you had some decency to return the favor the round I left.
Sorry man, some shit in life prevented me from fully participating and i was hoping to come back from it but I wasn't able to in time. I hated seeing you get evicted.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:51:24

Nicholas D'Agosto joins the jury house.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:53:41

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:55:36

Dane can go fuck himself, thanks.

Hello everyone else. I missed you all.

Rooting for Kerry since she's the only person left in the game who didnt open her mouth and leaked her identity. Halfway through the game I suspected I was not winning, but its good to see that I've pissed off the oh-so-mighty Dane Cook. You can't be mad at me when you were cocky the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 22:57:57

Nick <333 I have missed you.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:05:19

I have missed you too.

So wait, I don't get why people were dogging on you when they proved to be the most self-entitled players in the game. Just because you didnt play their game doesn't mean you need to be castigated. It's evident that some people only made it to jury due to a technicality in the voting system. Quentin was being evicted regardless so Dane was fortunate enough to have an ally who ended up quitting. Obviously Queen Dane was the most robbed.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:19:20

Hey Nic Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:27:26

Hey J-Law!

Good to see you again!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:31:42

Yeah it is, sorry you got eliminated though!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:32:50

It's fine. Can't win them all, you know?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:35:33

Haha yes, trust me I know
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:37:21

Why oh why couldn't our amazing group alliance just dominate?
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 0:03:30

Nicholas D'Agosto wrote:
I have missed you too.

So wait, I don't get why people were dogging on you when they proved to be the most self-entitled players in the game. Just because you didnt play their game doesn't mean you need to be castigated. It's evident that some people only made it to jury due to a technicality in the voting system. Quentin was being evicted regardless so Dane was fortunate enough to have an ally who ended up quitting. Obviously Queen Dane was the most robbed.

It just annoys me because he is acting like I am the only one in this game that lied and that he is some saint. Bitch plz!!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 0:10:23

Lets not forget that he ignored me for the first part of the game and then got mad when I nominated him week 3.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 0:21:10

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 0:27:02

So who is everyone rooting for?
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 0:34:11

Emily VanCamp
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 2:11:54

Kerry or Marilyn.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 9:40:20

Nick Sad. How dd this happen?

Kerr or Kerry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Ponderosa   Big Brother Ponderosa - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Ponderosa
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next