Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

Go down 
+12
Quentin Tarantino
Mila Kunis
Nicholas D'Agosto
Dane Cook
Anna Kendrick
Gary_Busey
James Badge Dale
Naomi Watts
Jane Levy
Jennifer Lawrence
Bruno Tonioli
Ewan McGregor
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 11:28:46

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Sl4c12m

Hi everyone, and welcome to the game. Thank you for taking the time to sign up and play in this game. No game is without rules, and this game will have some rules that I hope you all follow. I know I can't control what you do outside of the the game, but as a way to show respect for the game, please keep these rules in mind.

1. No sharing of identities with ANYONE. Like I said, I can't control what you do outside of the game, but I find out you shared your identity with someone else, you will be expelled immediately. No questions asked.

2. Challenge times are not flexible before the Top 5. . I have already created a challenge schedule that I would love to follow, so this game doesn't drag on forever. Once we reach the Top 5 however, I am open to changing challenge hours.

3. Three strikes rule applies. Meaning if you fail to vote three times, you are out.

4. Quitting is allowed prior to the Top 10, but highly discouraged. If you can no longer play due to unforeseen reasons, you can either ask to be evicted, or I can remove you from the game. If you leave the game past the Top 9, you will lose your jury spot.

I guess that is all there is for now in terms of rules. Moving on.

Here's how the game will work:

1. During the first HOH challenge, there will also be a reward challenge. FIVE rewards will be handed out to the first 5 people who complete the reward challenge successfully.

The rewards will be:

1st: A Coup d'etat. This is a very powerful, game changing reward, and as such, can only be used up until the Top 7.
2nd: A Diamond Power of Veto. Can be used only after POV has been used/not used and HOH has made their replacement nomination if needed.
3rd: Immunity from nominations. This can only be used before the HOH announces the nominations for the week
4th: A vote nullifier
5th: A vote doubler

2nd. We will have a couple of fast forward rounds in the game. So be prepared for that.

3rd. Jury will start at Final 9, with two finalists facing the jury of 7.

4th. No Pandora's Box twist this time around, and no returning players. Once you are out, you are out for good.

5th. If you would like to get a private room for you and someone else, let me know.

I know hosts make mistakes sometimes, and I know I am not perfect. So if you have issues with my hosting, we can discuss it privately in your diary rooms. I am open to suggestions on how to make this a more pleasant experience for everyone. But if you decide arguing and insulting me and my hosting publicly will get your point across, I have the right to remove you from the game.

Take this time until Tuesday to get to know each other. The game will officially begin this Tuesday, May 7th. Check the schedule post for challenge times.

And that is it. Hope you all have fun, and enjoy! Smile

Last edited by Ewan McGregor on Sat 4 May - 16:53:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 12:32:39

I am going out for a while. Your account is activated automatically so you should be ok.

I will work on the rest of the confessionals later when I get back.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:02:13

Hello Dahlings!!! I hope everyone is doing just fabulous
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:19:22

heyheyheyyyy
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:20:47

Oh hey gurl! Oh Jennifer you have a look only the ugly dream of and your posture is superb!
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:22:35

Hey dudes! Bruno! Love the suit.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:22:46

Oh well thank you Bruno sir, I try queen
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:23:53

Hey everyone! Looking forward for this game to start Smile
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:34:11

Thank you Jane! It's Michael Kors.

All of you are dazzling.
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:48:34

Hey guys, James here.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:59:04

Oh the hot hot chase edmunds! You have the spirit of a spidermonkey
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:04:31

Thanks Bruno, all compliments are welcome directed to me. How are you today?
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:06:37

I'm beaming and flaming up for this hit game. Muchisimo caliente
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:08:08

Thanks Bruno, such a gentleman.

Hey there James.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:09:44

I am your co-host Gary Busey.

I hope you all have tons of fun in this Hollywood game, because Hollywood lives 5 miles past heaven.

Yeeeeeh
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:10:21

I love you
Back to top Go down
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:25:51

Its nice to meet you Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:27:09

Same to you Smile. How you doing?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:22:53

omg Gary Busey! <3 Can you act like a mechanical dog again?
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:32:24

You all look fabulous nice to meet you all. Hi James Wink you're cute!
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:36:32

Jane I thought you were Emma Stone sorry girl lmao!
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:40:40

Hey Anma and Naomi.

Haha it's cool girl.
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:45:24

i see alot of dicks and bitches up in here.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:46:32

DANE COOK. My favourite, you're so charming!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 17:48:49

Hey everyone! I am testing to make sure my picture isn't too big. Nice to see some familiar faces here though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next