Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn

Go down 
+9
James Badge Dale
Jennifer Lawrence
Kerry Washington
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
Kerr Smith
Marilyn Monroe
Nicholas D'Agosto
Ewan McGregor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:43:44

I am in no way trying to come across as a "badass". I'm simply stating what I've done to play this game and if the jury doesn't want to vote for me, then the jury doesn't want to vote for me. I've done the best I can and that's all I can do.

Now, the reason I'm asking for specifics is not because I want to defend my game (though I would), it's because I want you to prove that your hatred for me is the result of things that have happened in this game. Right now I think it's pretty clear that it's hatred of me as a person.

And when I say person I mean the person playing Kerr.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:54:01

There are inconsistencies in some of your answers and if you are unable to spot them yourself, then you are simply ignorant of what you are doing. Not winner-worthy TBH
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 12:03:05

Are you talking about the differences to Mila and Jennifer's questions since they both asked what my best move was? Answered them both the same way just using different words. When I answered Jennifer's question I had thought of more to say so that's why the response are slightly different but they aren't inconsistent at all.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 12:05:24

There you go again. sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 12:08:25

I guess it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 13:17:40

Kerr Smith wrote:
I guess it is what it is.

Epic closing <3 I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 13:32:44

Have 4 votes.

Last edited by Ewan McGregor on Fri 7 Jun - 17:31:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
James Badge Dale

James Badge Dale

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 13:56:23

Good luck to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 14:38:38

Smile Nick stop harassing Kurt trying to make him look bad so you can sway the jury. I liked you in this game but you're not in finals so don't make it about you. It's about Kurt and Marilyn.

Ewok can I vote yet? or do I have to wait for the closing comments? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 14:45:41

What's a Kurt?

I am not trying to sway the jury either. And I haven't responded to him in a while so you are beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 14:52:30

You are though. Kerr beat you and now you want to make him look bad. Everybody can see it :/ poor Kerr. Even though if I had a vote it would go to Marilyn lol
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:04:18

I am not taking away from his spot in the finals, Anna. I just feel as though Marilyn played a stronger game overall and had a better performance. I haven't told people to vote one way or another. They have minds of their own and if they want to vote Kerr to win, that's fine. People have different tastes on what they consider to be a winner and at the end of the day, whoever gets the majority of the jury votes deserves to win. That's just how this game is set up.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:09:35

First of all. Henry I like how the edit button is the Jurassic Park logo lol just noticing that. Anyway, fair enough Nicolai.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:16:12

Omg Anna, I just noticed the Jurassic thing too.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:18:25

mindblown
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:19:17

Do I have an edit button? I don't see that O_O

Anna, please assist and explain!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:19:58

Omg it just showed up for me! NVM!
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 15:23:08

Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 16:24:20

Thanks James and Anna <3
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 17:26:11

Yea I made buttons for the forum a while ago. The delete button is a picture of a drunk Lindsay Lohan but I hid them while we were in the game so no one could delete/edit their confessionals xoxo. They are still hidden, you can only see them in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 18:12:37

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 18:20:49

Kerry, what would you have done in the f4 veto and f3 hoh?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 18:34:05

I knew I would be safe at the final four if you won HOH. Nick and Kerr both would have kept me. I didn't want to be the sole vote because I would have had the blood on my hands to one of my two strongest allies (Kerr and Nick).

If I had to have voted, I would have voted out Nick because I knew I could beat Kerr at final two, and I would have taken him to the end if I won the final HOH.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 18:38:47

ohh okay. And how do you predict the jury is voting? jk
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 19:30:32

Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next