Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn

Go down 
+9
James Badge Dale
Jennifer Lawrence
Kerry Washington
Jane Levy
Mila Kunis
Kerr Smith
Marilyn Monroe
Nicholas D'Agosto
Ewan McGregor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 23:53:13

My PM's are disabled!
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 0:06:31

Kerry Washington wrote:
My PM's are disabled!

I bet all girls wish they could disable their PMS

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 0:13:09

Oh and Anna <33
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 4:20:19

To Jane:
Thanks for appreciating my honesty! Smile

Quote :
Rank the jury and F2 in gameplay and loyality to you. In your opinion.
Loyalty:
1. Dane - He and I aligned from very early on. Earliest of the people on the jury.
2. Marilyn - I worked with her quite a bit and she went with me to the Final 2 so clearly she had some loyalty to me after Quentin left.
3. Kerry - We just started off talking but since we continued to be honest with each other we ended up having an alliance and working together.
4. Jane - We did have deals to not put each other up and I believe she would have held up her end of the bargain from what I've heard.
5. Nick - I trusted him quite a bit because we did maintain an honest relationship all the way to the end. I really don't think I ever lied to him even though he was clearly not pleased with me voting him out.
5. Jennifer - We didn't talk much but when we did we were always honest with each other.
6. Mila - We didn't pretty much at all.
7. James - You hardly responded to anything I sent you.

Quote :
Kerr: A move you did that you are proud of.
Winning back-to-back vetoes to decide who to vote off at both the Final 5 and Final 4. At Final 5 I felt that there were two pairs in Kerry/Nick and another pair with Quentin/Marilyn so I decided to split up Quentin/Marilyn at Final 5 and Kerry/Marilyn at Final 4. This worked to my advantage because I knew Marilyn would be loyal to me once Quentin was gone at Final 4 and I believe Kerry would be more loyal to me over Marilyn.

Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 4:39:11

Quote :
I think I can sorta relate it to Survivor HVV. I don't know if you guys follow but a lot of people were annoyed by Parvati knowing about Russell before the season started (and no one else did, which is why it was a huge issue) because people pretty much set them up, and while Parv played an amazing game, its hard to ignore that deceptive element.

Well in all fairness in regards to Heroes vs. Villains, Russell and Parvati were only 2 people on the villains tribe. The other 8 people, (really 7 since Danielle was with Russell and Parvati) had multiple opportunities to get rid of them and they would have succeeded had it not been for Tyson, Candice, and Rupert being idiots and trusting Russell. Russell and Parvati knowing each other really didn't affect the game too much other than them having an alliance from the beginning. Had Russell gone home the round that Tyson did no one would have ever cared about the the two knowing each other pregame. But that's just my opinion.

Still is a parallel to the game though because it shows that people made the whole situation worse than it really was IMO.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 5:28:23

Kerry get better <3

To Jennifer:
Quote :
What in your opinion was your best move?
My best move I made was aligning with Marilyn, Quentin, and Dane, who were all bigger threats than me and also maintaining good relationships with Kerry, Jane, and Nick. This kept me safe no matter who won HoH because I was never anyone's primary target. This pretty much set me up in a position to make moves when I needed to since I would always be a vote.

Also getting rid of Quentin and Nick at successive evictions was a good move for me since they were the biggest physical and social/strategic threats respectively.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 5:50:40

Questions for James:
Quote :
2. Kerr your question is a little different. If you make jury in a game, and you are having to pick between a person who challenge whore'd there way to the finals, or a person who was basically a social mastermind, who do you cast your vote for and why. Lets say you never spoke the whole game. Which aspect of the game is more important to YOU and why?
I would prefer to vote for the social mastermind. To me, being a social mastermind takes more work than being a challenge whore. Plus, I appreciate people who make back up plans because a challenge whore probably needs to win challenges in order to stay in the game whereas a social mastermind doesn't need to because they have more ties with people and they'll be safe regardless of who wins things.

Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 5:54:07

Quote :
No harm in asking right?
No, at least you had the balls to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 7:28:24

Both:

Quote :
-Who do you think I am? I think I'm okay asking that question since I haven't revealed my identity at all?

I have no idea. I'm thinking maybe Angie? You couldn't make a lot of challenges and I know she has a job so that's who I think you are.

Quote :
-Which jury members are voting you and which jury members are voting opposite of you?
Hopefully Jane and I think I have a good chance of getting Dane but I'm not too sure. I think Jennifer and Nick are going to vote for Marilyn. A lot of the jury I believe are toss-ups that could go either way.

Kerr:

Quote :
-I was really close to you in this game, starting out at the beginning, and us shifting to different sides in the middle but grew back close at the end. Had I been a voter at final four and you and Nick were up, what do you think I would do?
I think you would have voted out Nick, at least I hope so because I don't think you would have beaten him in the final 2. That being said, if your goal was to make Final 2 I think you would have voted me out because then I believe Marilyn and Nick would have both taken you to the end. So I'd like to think you would have voted out Nick since that's what you were telling me but I knew that there was a chance you could vote me out. My final answer is I think you'd have voted me out. :/ Hope not though!

Quote :
-Would you have chosen to take me to the final two over Marilyn?
Honestly, I hope you don't hold this against me but I would have brought Marilyn to the Final 2 only because I think you would have handily beaten me. If I brought you here I think you would get Nick, Marilyn, Mila, and possibly Jane. Jennifer and James would be toss ups. The only vote I would probably get is Dane lol. So basically I think you'd have kicked my butt in the final 2.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 7:35:22

Quote :
I was going to ask Kerr about the Michael vote but he's clearly not putting any thought into this final ceremony.. So I will ask you for fun Marilyn.

Who do you think the final vote was to vote Michael out when he was evicted? Kerr, James, or someone else?
Sorry, I had been up all night so I was sleeping most of the day and I had an engagement this evening so I couldn't be here to answer questions so I've been doing it all night long.

I promise you that I voted for Jennifer that round Laughing Hopefully James can confirm that because I will screenshot my vote if I have to.

Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Marilyn's Closing   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 8:14:28

I believe everyone has asked and Kerr and I have both answered everything (fastest process ever?!?) so ill make just a brief closing comment before the voting.

I put a lot of effort into this game, played very socially and won everything I needed to when I was in danger. I was nominated twice (only once post veto) and never had a single vote cast for me. In some respects that was Kerr's game too, but he didn't have the target or pressure I had in trying to keep both myself AND Quentin safe. He was just looking out for himself.

If you're on the fence of how to vote, I'd like to recommend voting for Marilyn Monroe <3 to win Tinseltown. No one knows who Kerr Smith is and goddess Marilyn is a Hollywood legend!

Thanks for a fun game everyone and gl Kerr! We finally f2'd <3
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 10:54:38

Can we vote now? Im voting anyway.

Henry, you should post the winner AFTER episodes because otherwise the insider would just leak everything anyway. I mean, they might still do it regardless but at least they won't know the winner. I know you kinda don't even care at this point but you've been doing an awesome job at hosting and I wouldn't want you to think it all went to waste =[
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 10:55:18

Yes. If you already know who you are going to vote for, you can go ahead and vote now in your diary rooms. Please include a reason on why you're voting for that person.

If you want to wait for Kerr to post his closing statement, that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 10:58:42

Nothing Kerr will say can convince me otherwise. He doesn't believe he is getting my vote; therefore I won't waste my vote on him. Plus he has a good number of inconsistencies in his answers and I know the jury is smart enough to pick them out. I won't say what they are here because he will come up with another lame cop-out excuse and I would rather not have him go on and on.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:07:33

Re: the insider-

If the insider is going to spoil something, it will. If the insider wants to say Kerr/Marilyn won, it will. Nothing I do will stop that thing from continuing to ruin this game. So at this point, IDGAF. I tried hosting a normal mystery game, but sadly, this stopped being normal a long time ago.

At least you guys will know the winner soon. And then in episodes you can read about what other houseguests wrote in their DRs/Private rooms.

Hate to be so blunt, but yea. Winner will be announced once I have all the votes. The insider can go suck my D.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:12:20

So hot.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:14:14

Hen, when do you think episodes will start? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:16:32

Nicholas D'Agosto wrote:
Nothing Kerr will say can convince me otherwise. He doesn't believe he is getting my vote; therefore I won't waste my vote on him. Plus he has a good number of inconsistencies in his answers and I know the jury is smart enough to pick them out. I won't say what they are here because he will come up with another lame cop-out excuse and I would rather not have him go on and on.
More like you aren't going to say because there aren't any inconsistencies. Please get over yourself and accept the fact that you aren't the best dang thing since sliced bread.

In this game, I outplayed you and got you voted out because I felt you were the biggest threat to win.If somehow I was in the finals with you, you would have had a majority of the votes easily. So please stop acting like I made a bad move in voting you out.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:19:06

Marilyn Monroe wrote:
Hen, when do you think episodes will start? Smile

A day or two after the finale. <3
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:20:42

Yay! Looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:24:54

If anyone thinks there are inconsistencies with my game play, let's straighten them out right here and right now.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:25:20

I wasnt even talking about that move. You just suck at the jury stage.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:26:09

Dude you've had your chance to present your argument. Either post your closing or take another 4 days before you post here again.
Back to top Go down
Kerr Smith

Kerr Smith

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:28:35

Well be specific and tell me what exactly I suck at. I'm just telling the jury the way I played the game and where I stood most of the game. I'm sorry my answers aren't long and flowery and full of <3's, kissing the jury's rear ends.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jun - 11:30:58

No one said you were. I get that you're trying to be some badass know that you've made finals but you are just coming off as a douchebag and once the other jurors see your responses, they will agree, regardless of their perception of you. I don't need to address anything to you. It's your responsibility to own your game and make your case. If you are unable to do so, then you obviously shouldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn   Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2: Kerr vs. Marilyn
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next