Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 15:29:46

Oh Dane told me that KERR is the person that insider knows. Why the fuck isn't Kerr expelled? He obviously told at least one person or else how would it get out?

If it was like me who is an obvious person bc I'm unique in how I talk then that's different but Kerr is so generic.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 23:35:35

lol sorry! i didnt even think to post it here, im just really heated that john is STILL causing insider drama

tbh its like he cannot let it go. why is he so obsessed with it? gee i wonder eyeroll.

i pmed john fyi, because i need to clear the air bc this is getting really fucking ridiculous he wont let it die
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 23:38:30

i tried to pm quentin too but they have me blocked on imdb, and im not gonna post a thread on imdb for all to see bc i wont throw you under and ruin your game like that. i actually like you lol

ugh i need to make quentin know im not insider too bc hes believing johns lies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3