Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 17:06:25

This is where you can write your thoughts about the game. Don't worry, it is all private so only you and the hosts can see this. Thank you and have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 18:23:01

I am legit really excited for this game =] BB games and I have a bad track record (even though I've won a few) because of the fact that success is more reliant on challenge wins. I joined a little later than most so hopefully I can make up some ground and get some allies.

I reached out to Jennifer Lawrence b/c she seems active and I can tell she will go far. She suggested we also work with Jane Levy so right there is my first alliance. (Key word first, I don't have any loyalty at this point lmao) Here's hoping they can win challenges. I certainly don't plan to right now. Although those rewards look VERY tempting.

I also think my character choice (Marilyn <3) will prove to be VERY helpful in getting allies since this is a good looking mystery cast.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 21:56:00

Not much is happening in the game atm. In mystery the code of conduct states you take out the inactives, which personally I agree with. Mystery isn't fun if people aren't active. Now if this was a real ID game, inactives are never leaving on my watch.

I do have to express major condolences that Sandra Oh left and I voted her out. She is a GODDESS on IMDb. But hopefully I will avenge her by taking out Emily Van Camp. I PMd a shitload of people to vote Emily out and it should work. Michael Cera will owe me one or two for that Wink Maybe I should approach him for an alliance.

Ohh yeah...alliances: Jane/Jen, then individual with Quentin, Mila and Anna (yes I kiss ass to every HOH and will do so for the duration of this game).

That's it for now =]
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:00:04

Careful about sharing identities. If you know who someone is, don't share it with anyone else. Or at least make sure I don't find out. Mmmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:01:43

Zorina typing bah gave it away. I didn't share with her I promise.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:05:41

Lmao.

But yea. Plz dont share. Kthanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:07:12

I won't don't worry. These are my private thoughts only to be shared with you. Kind of creepy getting into my brain huh? Just wait until I start controlling everyone Razz
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 22:08:38

Goddess <3333333
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 10:48:06

Ugh. This game is moving down on my list of priorities since I am in a ridiculously insane other game at the moment and have yet another stacked jury that I don't want to mess up <33. BB is a slower pace which is good for my purposes, but I can't help but feel I am behind in allies and just something is off.

I have a lot of connections but haven't found any legit connections that I trust 100%. Everyone is talking to everyone/kissing ass/etc so there is no real loyalty by anyone at this point. I just have to hope I've done enough to skate by the FF week since I can't devote time to the challenges. Luckily, I am on good terms with Anna and Mila, people who clearly don't have a problem winning HOH's which are qualities in allies I NEED in this game.

I just have a bad vibe about this game that I am being too sloppy or not doing as much as I can to stay. The questions people ask me about who I've spoken with or what I am thinking are REALLY throwing me for a loop because I am not giving like any info and I think people can tell lmfao. I just don't want to seem too connected.

Below for my purposes in a list of people I've spoken with:
Jane
Jennifer
Anna
Mila
Quentin
Michael
Kerr
Naomi

That is 8/13 so that should be enough at this point, but like I said I don't feel confident I've done enough. And no one is telling me about their rewards, even though I think I know who has the Coup (Dane).

I think I just know I need to kiss ass to Nick or Dane, but I reallllly don't want to. They seem like assholes to me.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat 11 May - 22:42:41

It would be so hilarious if you win and you wanted to throw Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:25:58

Thanks Hen....it wouldn't be terrible if I won b/c then I don't have to do anything tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:29:27

Since I can't edit, I will also say it's more hilarious thinking about you having to spend a lot of time counting points Smile
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:31:03

Ugh tell me about it. And cant really do much right now cuz deadline is not up yet so I still need to wait for more submissions, if any. Cuz if you have the same names/words as someone else, they cancel out...

ugh never doing this challenge again! rofl
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:35:12

lmao yup. Btw I lol'd at you and Tom on the schedules and the one man show...make him help Razz

I've also realized you and John are ridiculously anal about colors/hosting/etc and it cracks me up <3
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:38:42

Tom is still trying to learn how to use the forum so I dont want to put much pressure there. HAI TOM!

Well I am not as bad as John in terms of how hard and complicated my challenges are ROFL. I just need to learn how to write my instructions better Laughing

And yea, colors...makes everything look pretty. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 14:53:34

lmao ohh Tom. I can imagine that happening <3
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 20:32:24

First of all thank goodness I submitted at least SOMETHING for the HOH. Originally I wasn't going to do anything, but I figured stuff would get posted so I half-assed. lol at people not knowing how to successfully throw and getting nomd for it. Even in real games, I think people think I actually try rofl. Wrong!

Onto other things....it's now week 3 and my strategy of PMing the HOH to stay safe is very effective. I wonder if it'll work for the whole game since I don't plan on winning anything for a very long time.

Thankfully I'm not in the veto =]

At this point, I would like the following individuals out: Kerry, Bruno, James, Dane, and Kerr. Once these people go, I will have set myself up for success. Luckily two of them are now nominated. Thanks for handling this for me Nick Razz

Bring on the ff's this week!!! Lets get this game moving along and to jury phase already.

Plus ugh I need to find someone to 100% confide in and haven't gotten to that point yet. Mila is most likely who it'll be.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 15:59:39

Quote :
HAI TOM!

Hullo.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 20:30:08

lmfao why am I even online right now during this challenge?!?

and ugh Tom are you acting like Gary Busey all game?
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 20:33:01

If you are not aware of my commitment to my characters,
then clearly you have not been paying attention, yo.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 20:35:34

ohh i have been Wink
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 20:41:51

Random confessional moment b/c I am flabbergasted.

I just told Mila:

"I really want to work with you all the way until the end."

She replies:

"I really want all of us to make f4!"

umm wtf bitch I don't do f4s. Now I suppose I will look for someone else -_-
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 22:52:53

Okay what the hell is this, vote MEL out night? God I swear. Dane almost nominated me on hearsay and then my other game tG someone is quitting to save me from going.

Now I'm going to have to put in a lot more effort here and throw some people under the bus. More confessionals to follow.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon 13 May - 23:44:20

Omg my hand hurts so bad. I have been PMing people for like an hour and everything is getting stirred up so bad.

I am now in a room that I don't want to be in with Dane (who obviously can't read....I don't think Anna threw me under she was listing her allies but I am running with it since she is connected to people)

Ugh this vote is hard b/c I sent Naomi a PM saying I thought we could work well together and then I have an alliance with Jane/Jennifer.

At this point I think Quentin is a solid ally and Jennifer Lawrence. I think I am going to vote Naomi out and pray this is a good decision.

Gotta love clusterfcks in mystery games, makes it all the more fun and ridiculous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 17:06:41

Okay well I literally do not even know where to begin with this game and how many people I've talked to.

I think the biggest strength I bring to mystery games is the ability to make certain every person who talks to me feels I am their #1 and I am able to give just enough info and just enough reassurance that they don't go blabbing my name around.

I'm in a good spot. I think.

Dane loves me b/c I supposedly saved him by saying he's in danger (actually I said you were to flush the coup xoxox <3). Michael loves me because he is with Dane and I sense a major bromance going on. Jane loves me because I am giving her info on why she got nomd and am letting her know I worked to keep her. Quentin loves me because we connected early on and according to him we should "play the middle."

Kerr is bugging the crap out of me by every vote pming me; "what is the vote" like have an effing opinion.

I am hoping to go with the flow over the next few rounds b/c last night was way too crazy for me to be scrambling all around O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next