Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 8:54:04

I feel bad for Naomi leaving 10-0. I should've thrown her a vote because she seems like a nice person and more importantly didn't throw me under the bus when she left Razz

O_O where to even begin? Right now I am content in the game. The revealed threats (I say revealed b/c I am arguably the biggest jury threat but am attempting to fly UTR) Dane, Mila, and Anna are going to war. I am on good terms with all except maybe Anna since I'm trying to get her out.

Dane won HOH and I'm hoping Mila wins next. Haha she even offered to send me HOH answers this past time and clearly has a lot of confidence in challenges. Love it. I declined and said I wasn't sending <3 I'm happy she got the veto!

I really like Quentin a lot in the game and I think he will have the ability to keep an eye out for me this game, as I will him. I tell him stuff thats true and legit, as he does with me. Except I do anticipate a knife in the back closer to the finals. Ill continue to stay close to Jane and Jen too!

Another ff is tonight but ill be preoccupied again ugh! So hopefully all turns out well. Once I get some free time I will be digging into who had what rewards so I can get some strategies in place to get the winners out.

Hai Hen! Thanks for reading <3
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 9:39:43

Haiii <3
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 11:52:41

Anna left which I am pleased about. Apparently she had a reward too so that's awesome! Hopefully someone tells me if they get it =]

I was having a bit of a freak out moment though, not gonna lie, bc I told Mila I was voting out Anna bc I heard she was after me and never heard back from Mila. Then I PMd her asking if she was upset I did bc of us being in that room together, and still heard nothing. Then Mila wins the HOH and I'm like shit I'm going to get nomd!

[ALL of this happening during the imdb drama/Robbie's game tiebreaker challenge. Last night was so nerve wrecking but in all areas turned out excellent]

So back on the subject, eventually Mila stopped ignoring me and didn't nominate me and now it's likely Bruno will leave.

I see this game shaping up to have:
Mila, Nick, and Dane as the obvious threats. (I want Nick gone first)
Jen/Jane as a duo
Quentin will be very problematic later (predicting he's the best player in the game besides me) why do I always work with people like this? Ugh.
Kerry needs to go as she's the only one I haven't spoken with
Kerr randomly staying and getting nomd a lot lol
James being expelled for penaltying
And then Michael as a random. I think I'm random too as I'm just trying to survive here <3

Only Kerry, Q, Jen and I have not been nominated so id like to be the last one if this bunch to be nomd =]

I can only safely nom James and Kerry so ill be throwing.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 12:04:18

Meh screw it. I just PMd Kerry. Definitely can't take a chance shed nom me and that's my one area of weakness (now it's fixed =])
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:45:06

lmao i sent nick a pm to make sure I get nominated. I am so over this atm and all games. I kind of want to go O_O
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 22:38:08

lmao change of plans I decided Nick can kiss my ass and I will make it my mission he is going home. SEE everyone out there I am not completely useless in challenges and I quite enjoyed that one. Although I didn't get the challenge at first or the quote thing.

I'm probably going to win the next HOH just for the lol so everyone knows I've been throwing. Everyone like aliented me when I got nominated except for Quentin so he is definitely my f2, he tried in the comp, and I owe him BIG. <3

I'm sad Jennifer went up! I think she legit had my back. Everyone else is just throwing shit left and right (cant fault them) so itll be nice to come out as someone who can win comps.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 10:44:31

Okay I really have no idea what is happening anymore in this game. I'm just highly irritated that IDs are getting leaked and people are being targeted because of it. This is probably the only mystery game I haven't told anyone so it's a bit disappointing to hear the insider knows everyone. Do people know me !?!?But idk the full story except apparently Nick knows Michael because of the insider which is very messed up.

The whole house is in a crazy tail spin and now my one veto win is overlooked lol. After this vote, regardless of how it turns out I'm going to be in some hot water, as I have promised both nominees my vote.

Henry I think you are an amazing host and I'm sorry this is ruining a very enjoyable game so far! =[
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 15:13:27

Yay for being in the minority in yet another game lmfao. This sucks. I fought really really hard to keep Michael here and knew deep down Kerr and Mila would betray. I was just in denial. =[

At this point I have Quentin and Dane with me. However, when you are on a sinking ship people do whatever they can to get off of it. I only have myself.

I never go out without a fight and I think my plan is to act like I know I'm going blah blah blah. It does work on occasion.

I was honest with Jennifer and she wants to still work with me? wow lol but I will have her back. I just need to figure something out and its going to start by thinking alotttttt.

Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 19:29:13

I have no freaking clue what is going onnnnnn. Kerr is denying voting against Michael, Mila is wanting to still work with me (yes, bitch I can win challenges and take you out be worried lmao jk), and I am on okay? terms with Jane and Jen idk. O_O I talk to Kerry too. Nick is my main problem.

Michael's departure lit a new fire in me and while I am down, I am not OUT. I am trying to distract how upset I am about this by pouring myself into this game. I probably won't go for HOH and try to fade my target. I think Dane is their main focus and am hoping it stays that way. On our side it's Mila and Nick. My side is DETERMINED to win, whereas the other is still ho-hum and hopefully we pull something out.

It is a house split and I am ready Very Happy If anyone can pull themselves out of this mess it is me.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 17:53:12

Well I heard from multiple sources that James betrayed. I don't know why I jumped to blame Kerr, but probably because of his vote in the majority behavior. Glad to see he has my back. I should've known not to rely on when other people aka Dane say they control someone's (James) vote. Only I can get guaranteed votes and have them hold. Dane is turning out to be a pain in the ass to work with.

I can't tell exactly what my position is right now in this game. Nick came groveling to me this morning, said he knew who I was, and wanted to patch things up with me (no shit, you vote out a close ally I'm coming after you). We had a verrrry long talk and I think he thinks I'm with him. Fine. I don't really care. He can't compete for the HOH right now so I am not going to worry about him.

Mila is my main problem and she needs to go. She also PMd me and apologized.

I think I might be on decent terms with Jane, Jen, and Kerry. But I don't anticipate them winning the HOH. They really have no reason to need the win imo.

Going back to what I know how to do and am good at, I think I need to pray Q, Dane, or Kerr win HOH and take out either Nick or Mila and do it for me. Surviving as an underdog is my new theme in games. I'm already in hot water with a bunch of people, and with the powers Mila has and Nick has, they probably wouldn't leave anyway in the event I did get HOH and they are who I would instnantly want to nom.

I am just sick to my stomach that every game I am in, my close ally goes home and I am left to fight and fend for myself. It's like chronic. Why can't I ever get voted out before friends?! Ugh =[ If Quentin gets voted out next I will probably self-destruct. He's been awesome.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 15:10:35

I hate kissing ass. Been doing it all afternoon with Mila -_- luckily, Dane's her target. Sorry Dane, Q and myself are my priority. But I hope one of them wins HOH!!!! Only one more eviction until jury =]
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 15:14:53

Also major LOL at me getting #1 in the sign-ups for HOH. Yay =]
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 10:22:12

I like legit have the best ally ever in Quentin. Not only does he tell me everything, win comps, but actively looks out for me. Yay! It's nice to find that with someone in a mystery game =] I don't get the vibe that he would ever backstab me either! Plus, before I thought I was a bigger target than him, but now I think he is, effectively lowering mine <3

So yes, Q won HOH and I am 100% safe this week. I was in the final group competing but I intentionally lost. We discussed the noms together and did what makes sense. Our concern was Nick using the d POV to put me up, so he escapes this week with safety. Not sure who I'm going to vote between Jane and Kerry, both suck.

Dane keeps accusing me of stuff and it is getting REALLY old. Dude, don't piss off the one person that most wants to keep you in. Him being in makes him a target over me everytime, but honestly screw it I could support Mila and take you out whenever if you don't stop calling me a liar. So frustrating. Why did Michael force me into this alliance? rofl

It's shaping up to be Q/Dane/Kerr and me (with no one trusting Kerr except me) so I'm in a very nice place even though Dane is closer to Q. I have Q <3

I'm trying to get on good terms with everyone else. Nick knows my ID so messed up....but he will take me out just for the lol later while I sit back and cannot do a thing about it with the d POV.

Jane/Jen/Kerry I don't foresee being threats but I speak to all and I am really hoping James penalties again so he won't be a juror. That's not right IMO.

We'll see how it plays out, but I feel okay except very worried about Nick at this point and not being able to ever nom him bc of his power.

Also major lol at the veto draw. Not one of my close allies is in there.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 17:10:58

lol this is a tricky situation for me in deciding which way I should try to influence the vote. I'm really torn and hope this isn't the decision that comes back to haunt me O_O

For the lol factor this is Jane's campaigning starting after the HOH comp:

her-You or I or I am up.I think I am.

her-Give me good news lol.

her- Sucks. I feel like I am the target.

me- I know it sucks. Whose votes do you have aside from me and Jen? I'm not even in the veto Sad

her-Lol not sure. Maybe Kerr and maybe Dane.

new pm by her-I do not feel safe this round. Lol I amm freaking out.

me-Omg don't freak! You still have veto and just PM people and campaign!

her-I feel like the arget so it won't do much. Wonder what I did wrong.

[me O_O omg. please go home!]

Kerry's arguments in our private room are more enticing at this point. I guess I'll just wait and see after veto.

Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 8:15:35

"honestly i was really scared tonight, and was planning on doing something majorly drastic if he put you up. i considered it for a brief time, but if he had put you up, i was considering quitting, because that would void the round and then you and dand would be safe, but thankfully he put up dane, and all the major power are gone." -Q

Where do I find these people <3 tbh though I am a curse in games. I 1000% believe that. My allies always go home before me and its ridiculously upsetting. First Michael, now Dane, and probably Q next =[

I also hate that my gameplay recently in EVERYTHING has been like me randomly surviving until close to the end. It's not enjoyable and being fake as hell to everyone is incredibly frustrating.

Dane might flip out when I evict him but I think this move will guarantee me another week if I don't get HOH. Self-preservation mode ftw <3

I'm learning if you can survive long enough, eventually your vote will be needed and you can find another close ally.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:13:16

I probably should give my .02 on what allll just happened but it probably will be editted out. Basically the gist of it is Nick revealed his ID to me and I tried to get him expelled. Therefore, we are both sitting out the next two weeks. rofl and we both survived nominations. The good thing about Nick and I is that we are social whores and competitions don't phase us. Once our time to compete starts up, I can guarantee you there will be a WAR.

Jennifer wanted to nominate Q and Kerr but I spoke up against Q being nomd and she didn't do it. Hopefully, cross your fingers, James goes home. We shall see.....there is Kerr's nullifier.

I might not even show tomorrow b/c I cannot play in veto and don't think I would be backdoored. This comp thing is working out in my favor I think O_O b/c my target gets reduced, people feel bad I got exposed and hey, they might even be a friend of mine Smile

My only concern is Q and making sure he sticks with me through this lmfao. Q <3
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:29:13

OT: never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd be working my ass off to convince Q not to quit LOL
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 12:24:11

My focus during the time I cannot play is to work Jane and Jen. Jen made MY nomination suggestion so I think all is going well. You have to know your limits, so I didn't push for Mila or Nick. Jane and Jen both do not seem capable of any strategic thoughts whatsoever so making sure my voice is the one they listen to is key. But Ik they talk to Nick and Mila too ugh.

Hopefully noms stay the same and inactive James goes home.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 20:58:23

yay week 1 of punishment=still in and in the final 8! halfway Very Happy

Now I am going to go around and guarantee votes for Kerr's safety <3

My mission now for week 2 is to get back to bff status with Mila goddess since I don't anticipate Jane winning the next HOH. I always have a plan lmao and I will get through this!

Honestly the challenges this game have been AMAZING (gj bff Hen) and I'm actually disappointed to not be able to play for them but im still in and surviving so that is all that matters!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 21:20:53

Q is being mr. debbie downer and I am trying to implore him to get with the effing program. I ensured both of us stayed this week, next HOH its him and Kerr vs. basically Mila and those are decent odds. He needs to feel inspired to try or else it will be him going home, not me so w/e.

I think I should survive next round regardless of who is HOH so im crossing my fingers. I just have even better odds if Kerr stays in. I am VERY thankful Nick isn't competing lol.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 22:53:38

THANK GOD!!!! Q won HOH =] =] =]

Mila and Nick will be nominated and I have zero blood on my hands. He reminded me I promised to the win the next HOH, lmao I think I will let Kerr do that. dirty work <////3

I can relax and not even spaz out about not being in the veto and overall, I'd say I am on track for the finals Very Happy

Can't wait to get some revenge this week. Even though I am starting to really like Mila goddess.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 9:00:09

Nick hilariously just offered me a f2. I said interesting you do this when in danger <3 such a little betch. Part of me secretly hopes Mila gets veto b/c Nick is a realllllly big problem for me socially. Can't wait to see what happens but if I win the next HOH I will have to nom two "allies' and it will get messy.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 22:57:13

K I'm behind I'm confessing. Sorry xo

Kerr and Q tried the veto an ungodly amount of times but it worked and the noms stayed the same!

I was really torn on how to vote. I want Nick out BADLY but decided to go with the flow on my main allies (Kerr and Q) wanting Mila out.

Given this decision I made a f2 with Nick, not that that means much and Ik I can beat him in any speed comp so hopefully this isn't the game decision ill regret. Mila didn't seem to care bc I was honest with her, so that's maybe one happy juror I have in the JH!

For the HOH tonight, I think I will throw it and see where the dice fall. I have a f4 with Kerr/Q/Kerry, f3 with Jane/Jen, although I really only trust Jen (OT: I'm going to go with my gut and try to keep Jen in as long as possible bc I think she really will be with me), and a f2 with Nick. There's the f7 =] I feel like I can make the f5/4 by kind of floating and I just might throw my way there.

The two people I want out next are Nick and Jane. Ill try to make it happen Razz and then probably Kerr needs to go unless I cement a deal.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 23:00:59

Ugh so I am royally pissed off at Kerr. He was obviously throwing, and since I am in the same position I was forced to win it and have to piss off some people.

I want Nick out because he nominated me and is my only real threat to winning this game. Jane is my pawn. I will have Jen's vote and Q's 100% and I can break the tie to ensure she stays. I am really hoping myself or Q win veto so noms stay and I don't have to piss anyone else off. Nick will be a pain in the ass juror though.

At this point I trust Jen and Q the most, and I think Kerr at least wouldn't nominate me atm.

I also can't play next HOH so that's not good, but the good thing is I did make the f6 Very Happy Not bad imo because I suck at bb. My worst mystery game placing is 5th, so I'd really like it if I didn't have to change that statistic to 6th.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 23:51:16

Lmao so both nominees are annoyed with me. Hopefully if Q loses HOH next, they still try to take him out over me. If not whatever lol. I'm definitely playing a villains game and don't see a win in my future Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next