Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 8:07:32

Ugh everything that could go wrong did go wrong last night. There is no way in hell I am winning this game but hopefully ill at least get a villains edit <3 I knew this would happen when I got the HOH and willingly did this to myself. But honestly, no regrets. I didn't want to just cruise along, I wanted to play, control, and go back to my old rep this game. Very Happy

It came down to Q, Nick, and myself during the veto and Nick won. Jane didn't even try and has been throwing this whole game so it's her own damn fault. I promised her the whole world when I nominated her (with the intention of Nick leaving) so I came across as a huge liar lmfao when I put Kerry up next to her. OT: and I probably annoyed Kerr/Kerry with this move too by sparing Jen <3

I got bitchy PMs from Jane and I guess every cast member threw me under and blamed me for her departure. Tbh whatever it's about to get even worse so I am just going to roll in blood. The more unlikeable= better f2 candidate.

Tonight is the fast forward so I'm really hoping Q or Jen get HOH to save me! If not I'm off to the jury house to sincerely apologize to Jane b/c what I did to her was a scumbag move and I feel bad but she also wasn't entirely honest/loyal to me either.

At least I made the f6 and thankfully I've had no paranoia this game at all =]
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 23:31:18

I FREAKING LOVE JLAW. THIS WAS THE WORST NIGHT EVER. =[

I need HOH lol but don't have high hopes.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 8:17:12

I forgot to confess but I was so happy Q won the HOH. It was a nice feeling of knowing I'd for sure be f5, even though my worst case scenario ended up playing out. J Law <3

I think I have a decent shot of making the f4 if Q doesn't win the veto. My priority ATM is Kerr and so I made a f2. Problem is that Kerr is a bad ally. He doesn't NEED to win anything right now, so he probably won't. I'm also going to act good with Kerry and let Q self-destruct. Sorry Q but idk if we can both make it anymore and I need to get to the end of this game.

I'm conflicted about trying in the f5 HOH because its the worst one in the whole game to win bc then you aren't eligible for the f4 HOH. I will probably try but my one lifeline is that f4 veto then :S

Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 10:39:22

Wed May 29, 2013 9:51 am Topic: Re: Gj on winning
Xoxo

Yes?

Nicholas D'Agosto

Wed May 29, 2013 9:44 am Topic: Re: Gj on winning
lol do you plan to actually wanna work with me xoxo

^^ohh the charade <3
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 20:19:19

ohh my! It's been awhile since my last confessional. IRL too with going to confession =/

Let's see....got out voted in the time for the f5 HOH so it was at a ridiculous hour when NO ONE EFFING HAS COMPS at 12:30 am, so I was in bed sleeping <3 Not shocked AT ALL I was nominated and alongside my closest ally, Quentin.

My biggest fear is Q winning the veto, and I can see him doing it. I will be pissed if I go home this round. I'd like at least 4th. If Q wins I 100% go home. If anyone else wins, I think I SHOULD be safe.

TBH if he gets the veto, I will try to get him to quit for me, he's been doing it the whole game, and if he stands by what he has been saying, there's my last ditch effort plan. I always go down with a huge effort and fighting no matter what.

If I do go home, I literally have 100% no respect whatsoever for how KERR is playing the game. I like Kerry, I love Q, and tbh Nick I couldn't deal with a win from him (but I also can see myself voting him and if I do I will be very upset with myself, as will the 10 other people who have begged me not to <3).

Q and Kerry are definitely the people I want to see in the end if I go. I want to be a bitchy juror though, so TOM I will be getting some advice from you <333

Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 7:50:01

I'm not bitchy.

I'm no-nonsense, direct, relentless, and truth-seeking.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 20:07:30

my philosophy in life has always been timing! You have to correctly time when you are going to piss people off or make decisions they won't like because you aren't going to go through life and never have anyone upset with you. It's allll part of the manipulation.

Every time I am out to eat I find myself making the general comment of: "the time after your meal when you want to leave and are waiting and waiting and waiting for the check is NOT the time servers should go slow. It's right before you tip and you want to leave your customer with the best impression." I find myself irritated when I'm done and waiting (obviously I am super impatient anyway) and not as irritated when I am waiting for the server to take my drink order or bring my menu. Key is TIMING because if the server is slow at the beginning, they can make up for it over the course of the meal.

I say all of that to say....KERR is making a TERRIBLE mistake waiting and dragging this game on and on and on. He will not be getting my vote if I am a juror and by telling Q "he needs to think it over" is driving me freaking insane. You clearly tried to get the veto for a specific purpose (and got perfect), so make your decision you pre-thought out and let's effing move ON.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 9:48:26

Kerr didn't use the veto, surprise, surprise. And Q quit Sad and I actually feel bad and wish he would've stuck it out. Regardless of earlier confessionals I did bitch with him a little but encouraged him to stay in. I get it though, I've gone through quitting phases.

Ugh I've made so many mistakes this game -_- idk what I'm doing next except getting evicted rofl.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 14:23:47

Okay so I am back to my normal plan of sucking up to everyone in the game. Kerr I believe is still 100% with me (well as much as a thrower can be). Nick I can TRY to appeal to, and I do need to work on Kerry but idt she would do me any favors. I can't make the mistake of alienating anyone communication wise and need to be prepared for any scenario.

Hey bff hen <3 xoxoxox. I'm still in your game O_O crazy huh? Razz
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 10:33:42

I'm all irritated at Kerr again for throwing me under the bus to Nick who now trusts me even less if that's even possible. I know I'm going home this round but I'm going to be my usual spazzing blabbing hot mess player and try to figure something out!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 10:26:55

Sometimes things happen to me that are completely unexpected in games. It's rare, but it does happen. For example I just won the f4 HOH! Lol at this furthering my rep of half-assing and winning when I need to. Xo.

I do find myself on the receiving end of good luck that I perceive at the time to be bad luck (allies going home). I am at least final 3 and I can live with the justification of going home for being a threat <3

I also never in a million years would've predicted the annoying guy who played 'hangman' with different colors on the thread (that I wanted gone ASAP), the mobile MIA random person, and the person who chronically asked "who is the vote?" would be in the final 4 with me but I guess that's how the game turned out!

Should be an exciting finish! Nick does need to go home as he is the biggest jury threat, but him on the jury for me will not be good either :S

If I win the veto, I'm saving Kerry!! If I can't win, I'd like her to and if both of us are in the final 3 I can make it happen!
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 23:09:37

Kerr won the final veto and evicted out Nick. Apparently he got threatened BIG TIME and Nick made a snide comment as he walked out the door. "SHOCKERRRR"

I am trying to secure a place in the final 3 but don't have high hopes for it if I lose the f3 HOH. If I do go, I have accomplished all of my goals and beat out some pretty decent players to get where I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3