Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 20:20:47

so i like dane, anna, and marilyn the best! i also really like quentin.

i dont like mila but i do talk to her some, so of course i want bruno, kerr, and kerry out because ive not spoken with those 3 at all.

its not gonna happen though because jane and dane both hate anna. if i win the veto, i will use it and save anna.

dane, anna, and marilyn are all people i will save with the veto. im kind of glad people dont like each other though, because it keeps a target off my back.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 21:23:46

ugh dane wants to nominate anna. i want to win veto and save her but i cant. im not voting her out though
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 7:04:24

ok so i successfully threw hoh and veto. anna is being voted out, but i did the best i can to help her. i asked her who she wants to sit next to, she told me james. i told her dane wont nom james what about bruno? she said yeah she feels good against him. so i was able to get bruno nominated - idk if i did that, or if it just kinda happened but w/e lol.

i dont think anna realizes how much people hate her, so shes probably being evicted. mila wants to save her, as do i, but we dont have the votes. ill vote in few hours once i hear back from a few people.

i want mila gone, but i dont see that happening. ill remain close to her for the time being though lol

ill probably throw hoh and veto again tonight XD - i like the ff too btw, makes the game move along, not drag, and keeps me interested!
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 13:33:40

so there are a few main alliances in the house, but what everyone doesnt know is there is a super secret alliance of myself, quentin, marilyn, and kerr. its not cemented yet, but its headed there. ill make as many alliance as i can, but i dont wanna stick with them.

i have a deal/communication with: dane (closest ally), nick (gonna be my 2nd new closest ally since anna left), mila (i want out), marilyn, quentin. those are my main 4.

ive briefly spoke with jane, i dont think she likes me though, same for jen.

kerry, kerr, bruno are my two targets this week. i plan on throwing hoh, but we will see what happens.

i think i made kerry a target because i exposed shes with anna. same with mila, but people fear mila. im not gonna try to take out mila, im not that stupid lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 20:33:13

i bet people caught on that i was playing like every side imaginable so im prob next XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 22:30:40

keep doing ff! i like them otherwise the game drags lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 23:24:48

tbh i kind of think i might be controlling this game. i have ties with a lot of people and everyone is doing what i want.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 10:10:51

i still dont know if i wanna win hoh tonight. if i do, i have to nominate kerry and jennifer.

my only other option would be james because i dont talk to him, but i want him to be expelled because one less round i have to deal with and one less person.

its getting to that point where all my ties and stuff are gonna start coming out and the game is gonna get pretty dirty. let the games begin! - ive realized i seriously doubt i will make it to the final 2. i just dont see it happening, ive got way too many things going on and im contradicting myself to everyone.

at least thats how i see it, maybe im being cohesive but i dont really think so. i guess we will see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 18:10:43

no weekend challenges please! im going to the beach tomorrow and maybe comic con, but i have comic con all weekend kthxbye

what should i do right now? besides tumblr of course :p
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 18:13:24

ok so i really cant win hoh even though i want to XD i have like a 4 person alliance with quentin, marilyn, kerr. and a 4 person alliance (well getting there) with mila, nick, and kerry.

if i win hoh, im nominating jen and jane lol.

i really want mila out because thats not gonna happen so ill continue to act like her closest ally. i dont talk to kerry at all but i cant nominate her bc i included her in the ftw anna alliance of me, mila, her, and nick.

asdf;fsdas

hopefully no one compaes notes because id be fucked! and i have really good jury questions if i make it there, and plus im like super good at ftc so if i make it there (doubt it) ill for sure win.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 18:13:40

oh ignore ftc lol, w/e bb is called
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:32:54

i successfully threw hoh again but im lying to everyone saying it was an accident that i already a pm open to send and i title all my pms 'hoh' and didnt think to send it.

i didnt even do all of it anyways, only like half, so i couldnt post it to dane XD.

thank God my ally nick won. so of course im safe this week! idgaf who goes up, hopefully its either kerry/jen/jane/james/kerr(even though hes in my alliance i dont like him)

now i just need to throw veto and this week will all be set.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:53:32

marilyn and jen are being nominated. i dont like or talk to jen, so of course im gonna work my magic to get her out.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:55:20

tbh im waiting to be blindsided and nominated/BDed because im literally telling EVERYONE the same stuff. the key to it is: send long detailed pms, and be friendly, so they think youre legit. although i am legit with nick

im legit with mila bc shes strong but id vote her out first chance i get.

so nick is my closest ally then dane. with mila in between but not really if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:55:48

i also feel bad for the people who aligned with jen and jane, im sorry those two are USELESS! if youre going to throw comps like myself, align with people who win them!
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 21:06:16

so marilyn offered nick to make a private room when they barely even talked.

what the fuck is wrong with her? how stupid can you be. thats just a little sketchy dont ya think? especially when if its just you 2, you guys can pm...

marilyn is probably a goner, and if majority wants her out over jen then bye bye marilyn. it wouldnt be the first time the person leaving is the person i want to stay lol, seems like thats... every vote XD
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 21:13:39

why does naomi constantly lurk on here?
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 21:21:54

ok now nick doesnt care who goes and myself, dane, and mila (my closest allies) want to keep marilyn.

plus my secret alliance with quentin and kerr and marilyn, marilyn will stay!

bruno now, marilyn staying tonight. maybe things are starting to go my way now lol
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 21:22:49

i hope james penalties and is expelled then we are at F9 and its JURY!!!!

my dilemma is do i want to throw the next hoh? i think.. yes?
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 8:33:05

Tbh why is nick allowed to stay when he admitted to actively seeking out IDs? That's just as bad as sharing IDs. The fact he admitted it goes to show HE is probably the insider as no one else seems to care who people are and he needed a reason to frame me.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 8:55:02

Also I don't want Mila out anymore. She's my closest ally and idc if she's too good I NEED her so congrats Mila on becoming my for real f2 now lol since nick screwed that up
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 8:56:08

I think I might be going though XD

All because of someone seeking out IDs which is 1) against the rules, why is he not expelled again? And 2) hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 9:30:09

This just goes to show that no matter how long of a break I take I will never be able to play a game again because ill ways be targeted and I don't know why lol

I just want Dane to win. Tbh he's my closest ally along with Mila (if she saves me) and Quentin and Marilyn. Danes been my guy from day 1 though.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 13:28:44

so there is 8 people voting.

i have the votes of dane, quentin, marilyn, james, which is 4. i dont have the votes of kerry and jane, which is 2.

that leaves mila and kerr as swing votes. i dont trust kerr at all, i have a good relationship with mila, but i also think mila is the type to not hesitate to cut someones throat. shes also close with nick though.

i believe, i only need 1 of those to stay in the game. making it at worse a 5-3 vote.

if the other side nullifies a vote, i still stay in 4-3. the only problem comes if they use a double vote, which i believe mila has, so as long as she's not the flipper im okay. nick cant use it because he is hoh. i should be okay.

i think im safe this round, like i really want to believe im safe. im close with mila, im decent with kerr, kerr is in my 4 person alliance of myself, quentin, himself, and marilyn.

i dont wanna feel safe because then if i do get voted out, ill be shocked. so im preparing to be voted out, i know its a possibility so i dont feel safe.

it sucks that i feel like this is unfair but i cant do anything to change it, if i remain in the game, i might look at it as a blessing because i have a lot of deals and alliances and now nick has made it so i dont really have to betray him, and i believe nick has made a lot of enemies this time and probably wont last much longer regardless. people are seeing that he cant be trusted, and is a saboteur.
Back to top Go down
Michael Cera

Michael Cera

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 15:28:17

When I get home I'm going to send the nastiest pm to insider <3

Quentin and Dane FTW please!!!

Mostly Dane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, bleh @ needing a longer title   hi, bleh @ needing a longer title - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi, bleh @ needing a longer title
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next