Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

Go down 
+12
Quentin Tarantino
Mila Kunis
Nicholas D'Agosto
Dane Cook
Anna Kendrick
Gary_Busey
James Badge Dale
Naomi Watts
Jane Levy
Jennifer Lawrence
Bruno Tonioli
Ewan McGregor
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:33:10

Oh hey Kerry, i loved directing you in Django, we can reminise about the old times.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:33:15

OMG Kerry <3 I love Scandal!!
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:33:43

possible pre made alliance w Kerri and Quentin. Look out people
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:35:49

haha this party couldn't handle 2 twi girls love!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:36:27

For sure Quentin! And thanks Mila! I loved your movie Friends With Benefits, you and Justin were smoking together!
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:38:41

Thanks! Smile

and also, you are gorgeous. I have a girl crush. hehe
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:40:05

mila if you do have a girl crush i could possibly use that for my next movie, Lesbian Crushes Conquer the World
Back to top Go down
Naomi Watts

Naomi Watts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:44:06

Quentin, I want to be in one of your movies!!!
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:44:34

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:45:10

I don't want to kill anybody though! Unless you also cast Kristen Stewart. We had a falling out on the set of New Moon
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:45:57

Quentin Tarantino wrote:
mila if you do have a girl crush i could possibly use that for my next movie, Lesbian Crushes Conquer the World

Sounds good to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:46:22

Anna Kendrick wrote:
I don't want to kill anybody though! Unless you also cast Kristen Stewart. We had a falling out on the set of New Moon

Not my girl Kristen.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:47:58

Mila<3 I am so honored to be your girl crush. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:51:25

All I did was say I was Team Jacob and she flipped!
Back to top Go down
Bruno Tonioli

Bruno Tonioli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:53:43

Mila Mila Mila You are truly a hot number 10!!!
Back to top Go down
Jane Levy

Jane Levy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 18:55:47

Anna I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:15:39

Anna Kendrick wrote:
All I did was say I was Team Jacob and she flipped!

Well I am Team Edward, but I won't flip out on you.

and thank you, Bruno! <3
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:18:22

thanks love

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Tumblr_mm86dh1oHt1rcdg22o1_500
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:19:20

I hope im the star of this movie youre making <3
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:21:31

Jen can you get me a date with Josh? im sure you both are busy with catching fire but id owe so forever!
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:22:15

anna, you were in the twilight movies? ive never seen them, the directing is atrocious, i just couldnt bear to watch.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:23:37

i know it was :/ i just didnt have a sexy director like yourself to guide me Wink
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:26:10

Anna Kendrick wrote:
Jen can you get me a date with Josh? im sure you both are busy with catching fire but id owe so forever!

Of course! you guys would make a cute couple. As long as you can give me Taylor Lautners number though, his abs are gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Dane Cook

Dane Cook

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:29:54

I can smell bullshit from a mile away but it's so much harder to detect when it's around you all day.
Back to top Go down
Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 19:35:11

Jennifer Lawrence wrote:
Anna Kendrick wrote:

Of course! you guys would make a cute couple. As long as you can give me Taylor Lautners number though, his abs are gorgeous.

yay! you have a deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next