Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

Go down 
+12
Quentin Tarantino
Mila Kunis
Nicholas D'Agosto
Dane Cook
Anna Kendrick
Gary_Busey
James Badge Dale
Naomi Watts
Jane Levy
Jennifer Lawrence
Bruno Tonioli
Ewan McGregor
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:29:21

They threatened the host to expel me. They said that if the host did not expel me, they would release everyone's identities.
Back to top Go down
Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:30:35

Nick, let's just move on. It was deleted for a reason and I'd like to try to play the rest of the game as best as I can even with this punishment.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:31:58

All I suggested was that the insider be banned from the forum. Unless you have any involvement in it, then I don't see how this could be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:34:15

i have to somewhat agree with nick on this, i mean i feel like this is being dragged out for no reason, all we get is who ISNT the insider, and the game moves on and then the host gets upset when the insider strikes again, all you have to do is ban all pre jurors, to see thier confessionals, and then just expel the insider and move on, but its being dragged on and causing more drama that is needed.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:36:16

Agree with Q
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:47:46

No more talking about identities. Second warning.

Nobody is going to be banned.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 22:50:57

Then don't be surprised when the insider strikes again.
Back to top Go down
Quentin Tarantino

Quentin Tarantino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 23:04:28

^ agreed 1000 percent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown   Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7