Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 21:34:57

Dane won HOH. He was the last person I wanted to win it. I talked with him and he told me that me and Anna are going up. He is scared that if he doesn't put us up together, that I will win POV and save her. I am taking a big chance right now. I could use my power and save myself and then win POV and save Anna, but that will just put a HUGE target on my back and everyone will know how close we are. I have just got to get that POV and save myself and hope I can get the votes to save Anna.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 21:45:42

I have got to win this POV!! Anna is the one I have to beat. Sorry girl. <333

I will be sweating blood & tears to get that POV tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 22:53:35

YAYYYY I won POV!! *happy dance*

I could have dropped out once Anna was eliminated. Dane said Anna was the main target, but I just don't trust him. Now I live to see another day in this game and I still have my power so yay me!! I really hope Dane doesn't put up one of my allies. Maybe he will put up someone useless like Bruno or Kerry. lol
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeTue 14 May - 23:50:07

lol at Bruno getting nominated. I pray we can get the votes to save Anna, but if majority is voting her...I might have to do the same.

It will suck here without my closest ally though. Sad I do not want her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 2:18:29

ughhh I am so annoyed!! I don't think Anna will be survive this eviction. Kerr has already said that he is voting out Anna. I also talked to Quentin, and he is also voting out Anna. He says that he doesn't believe she is with us because she hasn't been posting in our private room. He says that he still wants to work with me and Marilyn though and obviously I told him I wanted to work with him as well. I haven't heard back from any of my alliance members and I PMed them all. They don't do a good job of hiding their shadiness. Bitches better not cross me especially when I am PMSing. lol yes, I know it's TMI. =P

and I think I may have an alliance with Nicholas now. lol he said he would be by my side the entire game and then said we needed to talk about a game plan to get us further. I didn't plan on having anymore allies, but I trust him more than the ones I have now so I am going to stick with him.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 14:18:21

So Dane told Kerr & Nicholas that me and and Kerry are liars. WTF did we lie about? I told him I was voting out Anna, which is what I was going to do at the time, but now I am not. I was going to vote Anna to stick with majority and keep Dane happy, but screw his hapiness. I am going to vote to keep Anna and if he has a complete meltdown about the votes then idc. Maybe he will get medically evacuated from the game because of it.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 17:02:16

Me and Nicholas have been getting closer. He tells me info and I tell him stuff as well. I feel like I can trust him the most out of anyone here to be honest. I told my other allies that I would still stick with them, and I will to an extent, but my loyalty will be to Nicholas. I can't stand half the people here, but I have to act nice to their faces because I don't want them coming after me. I hope Nicholas doesn't burn me, but I have no choice but to trust him. Everyone here is just acting so shady.

And Marilyn, who I thought I was close with, has flat out ignored my PM. I see it in the sentbox so I know she read it and she has been online a lot today and could have written me back. That is ok though...let her ignore it. If I get HOH tonight, she better not even try to PM me because I will ignore hers. Let her sweat for a little while. I don't plan to nominate her anyways, but I want her to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #4   Diary Room #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #4
Page 1 of 1