Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 20:40:26

Tonight is a crucial HOH!! I have got to get it so I can try and get Dane out of here. He wrote me a few minutes ago and said that I would not be his target, but I don't know if I believe him. If Dane, Kerr, Marilyn, or Quentin win HOH, I will for sure be playing my immunity. They may not have any intentions of nominating me, but better to be safe than sorry and I really want to make jury so I have to make it past this round.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 2:44:26

ugh of course it would be a luck challenge...something I rarely win at. lol Quentin won and I decided to play my power. I hadn't talked to him at all since the Michael vote so I didn't know if we were still cool or not. I really want to make jury so I played my power to be safe. I talked with Quentin afterwards and he said he still wanted to work with me. I tried to get him to put up Dane & Kerr, but he wouldn't do it. ugh! So instead he put up Jane & Kerry. I would like to keep Jane this round, since I am aligned with her and I am starting to trust her a little more.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 22:03:49

Me and have Dane have worked things out....again. lol we have a vey dysfunctional relationship. I will try to put my differences with him aside and work with him for now, because he is a strong player and I would rather have him on my side, but if the opportunity presents itself to take him out, that is what I am going to do. Nick mentioned using his DPOV this round to get rid of him, but I really don't know if he is. I will die if that happens!!!
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 22:07:05

Quentin won POV. That guy is so unpredicatble, I am ready to see what he is going to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 23:51:33

What an interesting night. Quentin won POV and chose not to use it. Nick then uses his DPOV and takes Jane off the block and puts up Dane. I knew that Nick was thinking about using his DPOV, but I really didn't think he would. I thought he would want to save it for another time when he might need it for himself. I am loving this right now!! Dane has done nothing but annoy me this entire game with his meltdowns and his paranoia. It will be like a weight lifted off of my shoulder if he leaves this round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #7   Diary Room #7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #7
Page 1 of 1