Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #6 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #6   Diary Room #6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 20:36:39

THANK GOD Nicholas won HOH!! Now I won't have to stress this round. I don't know who he is thinking of putting up, but as long as it isn't me, I don't care. yay!
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #6   Diary Room #6 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 14:19:09

Nick chose to nominate Marilyn & Jennifer for eviction. Marilyn won the POV. I guess her slow computer finally started moving fast. Rolling Eyes After she used it on herself, so much drama went down. Nick told Dane that he wanted to put up Michael and Dane snitched to him. Michael wrote me going off on Nick for betraying him. I feel so bad right now. I am aligned with both nominees and they both think I am voting to keep them. Nick told me he has the votes to save Jen and Dane told me he had the votes to get rid of her. So much for voting with majority because I have no idea how majority is voting. ugh! I am so torn on what to do. I don't fully trust either of the noms. If Michael stays, him and Nick will be after each other and that takes the target off of me. But, if Nick finds out I didn't vote Michael...he might turn against me and he is my closest ally. He also has the DPOV, and I don't want him using it against me. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I think I am going to vote now. I will probably have to lie about it and hopefully frame someone else. lol
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #6   Diary Room #6 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 14:30:12

OMG @ the tie. I guess I was the swing vote. =/ Michael seemed like a cool guy, but I felt it was the right move for me. So much for me lying about my vote, because Dane knew I did it. I told him that I did it and that obviously I wasn't the only one who lied to him since he told me the votes would be 6-2. Of course I get all the hate for it. Maybe I shouldn't have lied to him, but the reason nobody wants to be straight up with him is because he freaks out, even though he claims he wouldn't have. I don't know where I stand with Marilyn & Quentin. I talked with Marilyn a little, and she seemed ok with me voting Michael. She agreed that Michael and Dane were close. I really think the 4 that voted out Michael and Nick need to stick together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #6   Diary Room #6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #6
Page 1 of 1