Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #2   Diary Room #2 Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 20:40:44

I won HOH yayyy! I chose to nominate Emily, obviously. I also put up Michael. I haven't talked to him at all and also I don't think he is a challenge threat so I don't have to worry about him winning next HOH and putting me up. I want Emily out this round though.

After my win, Dane wrote me trying to get his flirt on. I am flirting right back, but I am not one of those girls who lets a guy come between me and winning this game. So he is wrong if he thinks that is going to happen. He told me he has a showmance with a lot of girls, so I hope they are not letting him fool them.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #2   Diary Room #2 Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 21:31:58

I won POV! yayyyyyyy!

And wtf Michael started acting crazy and asked to be voted out. First Sandra and now Michael. smh. Too many sore losers in this game. I really want Emily out, so hopefully Michael shuts his mouth or he will end up just like Sandra and Emily will be safe again. ugh
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #2   Diary Room #2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 May - 13:06:20

So I am now in another 4 person alliance. It is me/Anna/Marilyn/Quentin. Me and Anna thought it would be good to have another alliance to fall back on. We are not really liking the alliance we have with Jennifer/Jane. They just don't seem that interested in the game. Maybe it is their strategy...idk, but it kind of annoys us because we are playing so hard and they are just chillin' or whatever. haha I just hope that one alliance doesn't find out about the other.

And now I have a secret alliance with Michael, but actually it isn't so secret since I told Marilyn about it. lol I want to gain her trust even more, so I feel like I can by telling her this info. He approached me, which is surprising since I nominated him, but he says he isn't mad about it. I don't want to be in too many big alliances, so I suggested we keep it between us and be like Danielle/Jason from BB3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #2   Diary Room #2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #2
Page 1 of 1