Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 8:43:13

WEEK TWELVE

Somehow I have managed to worm myself into the final five and at first I was debating whether or not I should even try this HOH but the last time I didnt, I was eliminated so that is always something to think about. I can guarantee that one of Q or Marilyn will go if I win this one, so I am banking on that. The f4 round is going to be tricky, but I need to take this one day at a time.

I trust Kerry the most, and I am still skeptical of Kerr, but right now I should not be his target. So the HOH will come down to myself and Marilyn tonight. I hope that Kerry and Kerr show up too though, to increase our odds. But since its the f5, they might not want to win this one.

As for the jury, I am sure I've left on good terms with them all. James, Mila, Jane, and Jennifer. Those four jurors, I have been upfront with and I believe I can get their votes, some more easily than others, but I need to make sure that I actually get to the finals first. Anything can still happen and I am not done playing yet.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 10:31:32

So Gary hosted the Head of Household competition and my strategy was simple- hurry and get those answers sent quickly and then the third round, take my time and send third. It actually ended up working but the queen of bitching decided to continue her reign of terror and just go on and in about how there was a technicality. Fair enough but my god, it was irritating. So my HOH was stripped which was annoying because I had already told Q that I was going to put him up for being bitchy at the last challenge. Then the awkward moment where I am not really Head of Household is announced and he stops talking to me to find greener grasses.

So we reschedule the challenge and Marilyn does not even attempt. Lets be real, she and Quentin were being put up no matter what. The HOH is just a titular thing, similar to the Queen of England. They do not actually do anything except sit and look pretty. The winner ended up being Kerry which is great because she trusts me 100% and she has the same plan as me of putting the two biggest babies next to each other. In addition, it means I am eligible to play in the final four head of household, and with one of Q/Mar leaving, it should be a fun round.

Here are different scenarios of what could happen:

1. I win Head of Household
Obviously I don't have to worry about my own safety and I have to rely on the final Head of Household to make finals. Kerry or I need to win veto in order to make sure she stays. Ideally Marilyn/Q should go but if either they or Kerr win veto, I can see Kerry going and I HAVE to win final HOH.

2. Kerr wins Head of Household
Once again, I just need to make sure Kerry is loyal, in which I think she will be. So my bigger obstacle will be to convince Marilyn/Q that Kerry is much more likable than I am and she needs to go. Marilyn/Q hate me so thats my only offer. Otherwise, I am out.

3. Marilyn/Q wins Head of Household
This will pretty much be identical to the one above except Kerr might be harder to convince, but I think he can see the logic in removing someone who is extremely dangerous in the endgame. I have pissed off more members of the jury so it only makes sense to keep me.

Let's see what happens Smile

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 9:16:45

WEEK THIRTEEN

Quentin ended up leaving the big brother house, and of course, you can't go through a game without a major catharsis of hilarious bitchiness. He pretty much called out Kerr and Kerry for what he considers to be their terrible gameplay. I feel like this could work for or against me because now people will think I am the contender to win and the last thing I need is to be evicted by just one vote. Those are always the worst </3

I am waiting for the veto before I can start campaigning to Kerr. I don't want to ask him to keep me in and then I end up voting him out. Marilyn is head of household which means that someone is going to have their souls crushed which sucks because she was supposed to go now. Regardless, the only thing I can hope for is me winning veto and me winning the final head of household. Sounds like a long shot but I absolutely need to make sure I don't get taken out because "I am a threat to win". Puh-lease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3