Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

Confessionals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 May - 17:58:34

I anticipate that if I do not win the Head of Household competition tonight, I am in deep trouble. Anna is pretty much guaranteed to leave, meaning there goes one more strong player out the door. My best plan would have to be to get rid of the "floaters" in this game while remaining on good terms with the stronger players. I am crossing my fingers and hoping I don't make any errors in my strategy.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May - 0:42:35

WEEK FIVE

After Anna was evicted from the Big Brother house, no one seemed all too sad to see her go. Yeah she was a great active player, but unfortunately that worked against her and she was sent packing. Mila and I both decided to vote to keep her to show that we aren't followers with malleable minds. We basically proved to ourselves that we know the house is against us and we are not going to necessarily conform to their desires.

Mila and I have a good relationship right now and we figured out the distribution of the rewards. I have the Diamond Veto, she has immunity, Anna had the vote doubler, and Kerr has the vote nullifier. It's good to know where all the rewards lie because I know who to watch out for and who to target. Mila would ideally love for Dane to go, but realistically people are going to vote for him to stay because he would keep the attention off of themselves.

The Head of Household challenge commences and I have no idea what I am doing. I end up getting myself eliminated from the challenge which works for me because I did not need to get any blood on my hands. I also ended up sparing Mila, which is great because it opened up a lot of opportunities for her to make deals since she was just nominated.

She nominates James and Kerr because of their lack of communication with her. It's a mild surprise but she talks to Dane and temporarily reconciles with him. I mean, might as well make a deal if you were not going to target them originally.

Somehow Quentin of all people wins the Power of Veto and saves Kerr, which is good because he was the target and I would love for him to stick around in the game. I was a little nervous about Mila possibly nominating Jane but she kept her safe and nominated Bruno instead. Great choice!

So the plan is to vote out Bruno and hope James penalties himself out of the game because it would speed things up immensely. Michael seems to agree with me so now its time to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 4:02:52

WEEK SIX

So a unanimous vote for Bruno occurred and he ended up leaving so that was not a huge loss. He creeped me out with his avatar so there was no love lost. James ended up staying which is great because he and I at least talk to an extent. I am sure people were banking on the fact that James would expel himself out of this game ala realitytvfreak2, but I think, or at least I hope, he is using that to his advantage. It would keep people from targeting him, at least right now.

With the Head of Household competition, I figure that I would go straight for it. I know that some people wanted to do reward but I knew it was just a vote doubler and not anything too groundbreaking, plus Mila seems to be decent at challenges so I wanted her to go for that and I could go for power.

I ended up winning it and like the fool I was, I talked about who I wanted gone to Dane and Kerr. Jennifer and Marilyn were the two names that stuck out like a sore thumb because they only spoke to me whenever I put them up for eviction. I originally wanted Jennifer gone because I know that Marilyn has a slow computer, at least according to her. It's not like she would win a challenge or anything.

-_- So Marilyn wins a challenge. And she takes herself off the block. I am frustrated beyond words with Michael and Marilyn right now. It's obvious that they spoke to each other and are aligned with one another. That part I am fine with. I, however, am not a fan of them working together on MSN. Do I have concrete proof? No, but it's as obvious as saying the sky is blue.

Apparently Michael starts getting super pissed at me for contemplating backdooring him and I honestly blame Dane and his loud mouth. He told him thinking it was some awesome idea which is just stupid, and what's worse is that he acts like he is going with the flow when I know he was campaigning for Michael to stay. I was contemplating using the DPOV on Dane but that wouldn't do me any good next round.

I've spoken around and so far Kerry and James have told me that they would vote out Michael. Mila also agreed to it which is nice. I am still waiting back from Jane so I hope this works. I have a feeling someone is lying though and it sucks. I just need to stay positive and hope people keep around someone who at least isnt cheating.

And to Michael whenever he reads this, no, I am not using the campaign that you=insider. I am telling people you are untrustworthy and drama seems to follow you because I don't think it's exactly fair to accuse you of that troll, but I suspect you do leak information to him. Of course you'll deny it but it never happens unless you are conveniently in a game.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 7:51:09

Quote :
it never happens unless you are conveniently in a game.

Sherlock, is that you? <3
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 10:44:30

WEEK SEVEN

So through some unholy miracle, the votes resulted in a tie and I was able to cast the tiebreaker vote against Michael to solidify his fate in the game. Initially this would have been a tough decision, but given that he started to lie and say I was seeking out identities rubbed me the wrong way so ultimately I knew it was the right decision. There was no point of return and it would have been stupid had I kept him.

The divided vote was definitely an eye-opener. I trust James and Kerry now, as I know their word is good since I hadn't previously spoken to them. They could have joined the "majority" and voted out Jennifer, but they kept her around for whatever reason.

In addition, right now I fully trust Jane and Mila, both of whom I want to make it to the final three. They're both wonderful women and at this point I cannot even think about having to chose between them. Hopefully it doesn't come down to them any time soon but as it stands, I do not see any possible scenario in which they're nominated as a pair.

Jennifer is still a huge question mark to me and I don't fully know where she stands, but hopefully she does not fall for Marilyn and her antics. I also don't need her falling for Dane, who told her that he had a deal with Michael which is why he couldn't vote him out, but if memory serves me right, he was hardcore campaigning for her to go because he could not trust her. He is a bit of a liar but at this point, as outgoing Head of Household, I have to make sure that he does not target me. It's a terrible situation to be in, but I need to keep hope alive.

Quentin is another person who has been all over the place. I've spoken to him and he seems like a nice guy, but he dismisses everything I say and I get the feeling he'd nominate me anyway. He is always somewhat of a smartass to me in conversation but he is a major floater. Last time he kept denying that I had the majority and so when the eviction came through, he told me I had made a good play and I had more influence than I let on, but he still never struck up a deal. I tried to stay in good terms with him so he would not nominate me but it isn't going to work. Regardless, Quentin comes off as an old and creepy man that just annoys me.

As for Kerr, he and I still have a cordial relationship and I do not think he would outright nominate me, but I feel like he would go after some of my allies. This puts me in a rough spot but I think I can manage. He would also try keeping the nominations off of me which is amazing too. Do I think it would work? Not necessarily. But it may.

So ideally it would be lovely if Dane and Marilyn were nominated together, and with that, Dane would be my ideal target since he is much better at competitions than Marilyn. She can't do anything except just lie over and over and that will work against her anyway. Dane could win competitions to the very end.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 11:47:35

I've messaged Marilyn in hopes that she would keep me safe. I have made an attempt for us to return to square one, but I still plan to nominate her so that she doesn't win veto and stick a wrench in my plans. Her identity is fairly obvious and even though I still believe she worked with "Michael", that is irrelevant at this point. Michael is gone from the game meaning the potential for collusion is gone. I don't expect her to do anything else but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 1:58:34

So Quentin won HOH which I was not too ecstatic about but he did win. Part of me suspects Marilyn threw the competition so she doesn't get blood on her hands. Regardless, I was extremely worried about him nominating me since we had not spoken extensively before. I also figure that posting that I was using my immunity right after Mila announced herself using it would be hilarious and confusing, which it was. Somehow he was convinced to let me off the hook so long as I do not vote him out or nominate him in the next week. It makes me happy because the longer I hold off on holding a power, the better for me in the long run.

But he did nominate Jane and Kerry, which obviously is not good for me. I am going to be sorta pressured into using it, but if I want to use it successfully, I have to use it now that I have the numbers. So the plan is to have Jane win the veto but if not, I will save her and we can vote out Dane. I just need to make sure enough people are willing to go through with it. With seven voters, four makes majority meaning I only need three more. I hope Mila and Jane would vote with us, meaning I have to find a way to get one more person. There is James who voted with us last time but he did mention having somewhat of a relationship with Dane so I need to see if Jennifer would be willing to side with us. Obviously I need to be 100% convinced she would vote with us. After all, he did vote against her and well, that would say a lot.

If I do not act now, I feel like I would never get another chance. The numbers would dwindle dramatically. I've been told that Dane is indeed not coming after me but he has been too much of a fickle player for me to be fully convinced. I am not afraid of getting him out and I think he knows that which is why he is slightly apprehensive about talking strategy. One thing I am concerned about is the possible use of a vote doubler by Kerr, but if I can get five votes on Dane, then it would not matter anyway. This is going to take some planning and some good ol fashioned luck. He needs to not win veto so this can become a legitimate option.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 11:53:03

Quentin won the veto challenge and since my pattern was the easiest to detect, I was hoping that he would not go out of his way to get me out. And what does he do? Go out of his way to get me out. I was so frustrated when I could not use the veto to save someone, especially Jane, and so my next plan was to get the winner of the veto, which happened to be Quentin, to use the veto and backdoor Dane. After a brief attempt, Quentin admitted that Dane was his final 2 partner and did not feel like going after him. So this set the wheels in motion and I had no other option than to save Jane and nominate Dane in her place. I seriously enjoy Jane's company and I would be devastated to see her go.

Dane was pretty livid about being nominated but he called my identity out in PMs and was asking why I always did this to him in games and issues I had with him outside of games. Even though I know who he is, his identity did not sway me. I will think of the reasons I had to backdoor him.

(1) Quentin admitted that was his f2 partner, for starters.
(2) Dane was a beast in challenges (he won the coup).
(3) He is laying low, meaning he must be over aligned.
(4) He rants to people when he does not get his way.
(5) He hadn't spoken to me in days.
(6) The last time we did speak, he lied and said he had no choice but to vote with majority. He was clearly campaigning for Michael to stay.

So I don't have any reason to keep him. He is playing a sly game and won't own up to me, meaning I am not his main ally and someone he sees as disposable.

Regardless, I may be playing a similar game to him, which makes me just as nervous. Unlike him, though, I am willing to get my hands dirty and just lay everything out in the open. If I win Head of Household, it is the only way to guarantee I am safe. I wouldn't even know who to nominate because I have deals with essentially everyone. I would have to break my word to at least two people.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 12:48:05

WEEK EIGHT

Talk about a crazy week. First off, the insider wanted me expelled because of jealousy. I admit that I let my identity slip, but it's sorta hard when someone messages you with "verifying my suspicion" as the title of their PM and you have no idea what they are talking about. So curiosity got the best of me and of course, it backfired when the host found out. That being said, I have no one else to blame except for myself. I was rather annoyed with having the same punishment as someone who is involved with the insider and someone who admitted to knowing someone else's identity well before they knew mine. But it beats being expelled, and in a weird twisted way, it keeps me safe this round because I don't need to get my hands dirty and people will see me as powerless. So THANK YOU host Andrew Wells Smile

Back to the actual game, Dane leaving was absolutely amazing. He was a huge threat but fortunately everyone else saw that and voted him out, unanimously I might add. Mila wasted her power on him but hey, that's one less power that I have to deal with later down the line.

So given that Marilyn and I could not compete in the HOH challenge, and neither could Quentin, it left Kerr as the only person on that side who could compete. He took out Mila as soon as he had the chance, but he was taken out shortly after. Jennifer ended up winning which I was ecstatic about since we have a loose alliance, but there were people in this game who had not voted to keep her last time so it paid off this time around.

James and Kerr were nominated. Jennifer could not nominate Q because he did not nominate her last time so I understand that. Marilyn should have gone up but she was deemed useless which sounds just about right. Jane wants to keep Kerr but thats honestly a bad idea given that he has a vote nullifier. Decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 11:30:19

Everybody decided to keep Kerr around which I knew was going to happen because James hasn't been that active. I was bummed to see him nominated and even more bummed when I found out he was the target. Mila and I were both down with voting against him, but the swing votes were Kerry and Jane and both of them voted to keep him.

I don't have an issue with Kerr, but him having a vote nullifier this late in the game where there is a dichotomous house is extremely dangerous, but since I cannot compete in the next HOH and veto competition, I have no choice but to go with the majority here. I really hope Mila wins HOH so I can convince her to nominate Q and Kerr, with Marilyn as the backup nominee. I feel like Kerr is good at forming relationships and I can't have that here.

Sorry James, I really did want you to stay, but it just was not in the cards. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 19:38:07

WEEK NINE

I am quite sad to see James go because I did want him to stick around longer, but he just did not show up long enough. I am still penalized so I still cannot compete which sucks, but it is only for one more round. Am I too worried about my position in the game? I am, but I will simmer down and let others make decisions. I feel like I've drawn unnecessary attention to myself so I will let things fall into place.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:04:21

Nominated and can't even compete. Fun.

I guess next time what I should do is threaten the host with a sock so I can get my way.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:16:35

OMG be quiet. *facepalm*

You shared identities with Marilyn and I have proof. Michael did too, but hes out of the game. Kerr might have, but I need proof. Be a grown up and take your punishment. You broke the rules, you and Marilyn should have been expelled.

I love u, but I dont like the way you are trying to be a smartass.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb2.forumotion.com
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:23:29

lmao. You completely missed my point but okay. Continue to ignore me, you've been doing that anyways xoxo
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:32:04

How have I been ignoring you?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:37:35

<33333333

No comment.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:41:52

Ooook, then.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 0:56:44

After the game wraps up, remind me to tell you everything xoxo.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 21:01:37

Soooo I just pulled the biggest move so far. I kinda planned my own funeral in hopes that people would not only gain sympathy, but they would be more willing to open up and talk about their plans. Kerry was a person willing to keep me in the game. Same with Jane. Marilyn is on the fence about it but she might go out of her way and potentially screw up her game to keep me in.

At the moment Jennifer is willing to vote me out so my instinct would be to put up Quentin and Jennifer in order to keep my new allies happen, but I certainly wouldn't want Jennifer to go.

But yah everyone has no idea what's going on and I think its absolutely wonderful. I hope that they use my negative sentiment and use it for their gain when really people are going to want to keep me around as a possible goat. They say that I was a huge threat and from my chats with others, I was slated to go next but that should change soon. Mila had a good shot before but I don't know about that now Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 10:35:30

So I have the votes to stay which is just fantastic! I sorta regret my funeral but in a way, I was able to get some people to tell me information that they may have been sorta hesitant in admitting. I also feel like they might try to hold it against me if I make it to finals and they are too, which is perfect because I need to remove the stigma that I am a strong player. It sucks that I had to make myself look weak, but everyone kept hounding me for being such a threat so I had to shake that off.

I have officially made a finals deal with Marilyn and I have no idea how it will pan out. I will do my best to keep her around but I don't fully trust her intentions. My main final 2 now is Jane and I will not vote against her ever. I ideally wanted me, Jane, and Mila in the finals but alas, it just could not work out.

So now I start from scratch and I am ready to get back into the game. Tonight's competition is a bit early for me in terms of being scheduled too early, but it is also early in the sense that if I win, I will piss off a few people and I can't have that going on. I won't make it most likely, but I won't sweat it. Q isn't participating so my only worry really is Jennifer winning and I have no idea what she would do. It's time to let fate roll the dice.
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 May - 12:27:12

Fate is a cruel mistress.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 0:44:14

WEEK TEN

After Mila was evicted, I knew I had a lot to prove to the people who kept me in. Maybe it was strategy on their part to keep me in the game over a challenge threat, but as I saw it, it was another round in the game that I should not take for granted.

Kerry and Jane were the two people that really showed their loyalty to me by not easily jumping to conclusions that I should go. Jennifer was a little more open to voting me out, but that could have been because of any ties she had with Mila. Nonetheless, I had the votes to unanimously stay.

Then comes the HOH challenge and Marilyn wins by a large margin. Despite assuring me I was her final two partner, she decided to nominate me anyway, so we can be even. I am not dumb enough to fall for her lies. I know she would evict me as soon as she can, as she has lied to others in the past. I wasnt too ecstatic about her nominating me but the me thing I did not want her to do was nominate my other final 2, Jane. And what does she do? Nominate Jane and I.

With the veto, she tells me she does not want to win it, but she ends up trying pretty hard anyway. But because it was a challenge that related to the most awesome person in existence, I was able to pull myself off the block and guarantee my safety. Unfortunately, it meant that others had to scramble and keep themselves safe. Quentin was pissed at me over the challenge which is really immature and only makes him look bad, but it is what it is. Marilyn would not nominate Q though, and the reason is obvious. She wants to keep a rivalry in the game in order to keep herself safe. It's a bit underhanded but certainly respectable.

She ended up nominating Kerry which was a major blow because those are the two girls I love the most in this game, but I had given my word to Jane and I was not going to break it because of peer pressure. I was the sole vote to keep Jane in, despite Marilyn telling her that she was fighting for her to stay.

I do not get why people lie about their intentions when they're about to find out anyway. This is after the veto has been used and nothing can save her and she is a jury member. Why lie and piss her off? She can't magically save herself.

Marilyn is trying to force me to final 2 with her, and while I assure her that its a legitimate deal, I will work on getting people on my side to get her out as soon as possible. Now that both my final two partners are leaving/possibly leaving, I will make a finals deal with Kerr and one with Kerry in order to solidify my standing in this game. It might be too late for Kerr, but I think I have a shot with Kerry.

What a painful final six this will be.

Back to top Go down
Ewan McGregor
Admin
Ewan McGregor

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 0:48:21

Quote :
because it was a challenge that related to the most awesome person in existence,

Confessionals  - Page 2 Sn2lhu
Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:30:06

WEEK ELEVEN

So Jane has left the Big Brother house which sucks because she was my showmance this season. I will admit that we lost some steam as the season went on but she has a special place in my heart and I plan to avenge her as best as I could.

I am still not dispirited about the final six scenario. The numbers are essentially even right about now and I have a strong chance of going home, but I will continue to work my tail off. Kerr is not someone I can fully rely on because he admitted that people want me gone and he does not want to piss them off. My only issue with that is, if you don't want the responsibility, then why try for HOH? I hope he doesn't compete because it would only be detrimental to his own game and I need to convince him that he is safe no matter what. If he takes the bait, then that is one less person I need to worry about.

Quentin is the other person I am concerned about, really the only person. Marilyn is not competing which leaves Quentin. He is decent in challenges and does not seem like he would give up easily. Let me rephrase that, it does not seem like he would give up on challenges easily. He is easily the most spoiled person in this game and has the most self-entitlement. He is going to nominate me regardless so I really need to make sure he does not win, and since I will be mobile, this will be tough.

Kerry and I, I think, are pretty close, or at least I hope. Now that two of my endgame deals are out of the equation, I might be able to open up to her and see if I can make finals with her. Timing is critical as is delivery so I need to make her feel as though I did not have other deals and that I am not using her as last resort. I do enjoy her a lot and I trust her, so it is not necessarily a bad idea. There isn't anyone else in this game that has had my back as much as she has.

Jennifer is the player who will vote with majority regardless and well, I have nominated her before and she has nominated members from the group alliance. We should have picked those three off while we had the chance but alas, it was not meant to be. I don't know if I can rely on her as much as I can with Kerry, but I would like to keep communication open with her in the event she becomes a swing vote. I would approach her with a deal but I don't want to make an unnecessary finals deal if I am going to be forced to break it anyway.

And then there's Marilyn. She continues to try to lie to me and its extremely obvious she wants me out, but I kept assuring her that I was not going to be manipulated/fooled like everyone else. She has them under her spell and I feel like this might have alarmed her. I am not too concerned about her because I think I can beat her if I make finals. And she knows that. It could work for me or against me. We shall see.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas D'Agosto

Nicholas D'Agosto

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 23:41:22

The Friendship is one of the worst alliances ever. Did we really lose majority when there were only three people on the outs? Somehow we did, and we let it happen.

Quentin ended up winning head of household which sucks because I actually knew all those animals without having to google. Sadly I was mobile and I could not do so awesome. He ended up nominating me which is no surprise but then he nominated Kerr of all people which is more random than turtles and whales. An I complaining? No, because there was a chance I'd stay in the game so long as Kerr did not win veto.

Kerry won the power of veto comp which worked in my favor since I seriously offered my loyalty last night. I made sure I conveniently brought it up so I wouldn't just assume I was safe and have her use it on Kerr. I had to promise I would keep him in for her to use it and Q nominated Jennifer. Sadly she was too much of a threat to win and we had to vote her out. Kerr better not forget or there will be hell to pay.

The night was pretty uneventful as the Friendship pretty much went to shambles. Kerry, Kerr, and I all want Q gone. I don't think Kerr wants Marilyn gone, but while he is still in the "we need to kill Quentin" mindset, I need to take full advantage and see if I can get him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next