Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #9 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #9   Diary Room #9 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 21:32:13

ugh such a hard HOH!!! I got all but 2 and it took me forever with those. I bet Quentin won, which means I will probably go up. This sucks!
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #9   Diary Room #9 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 23:45:50

Quentin won HOH and of course he nominated me and Nick. I knew that was coming, so I was not shocked at all. I have got to get this POV, because Quentin basically told me that I was leaving if I didn't. He better hope and pray that I don't get it, because I will be coming after him hardcore next round.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #9   Diary Room #9 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 23:56:49

I didn't win POV. Sad wahhh! Jen and Jane told me that they would keep me and so did Marilyn so that should be enough. But, Marilyn also told Nick she was keeping him so idk who she is being honest with. I really don't expect to stay though. I don't trust what any of these people say. Quentin better pray I leave though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #9   Diary Room #9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #9
Page 1 of 1