Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diary Room #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 16:28:32

I am so ready for the challenges tonight. It would be nice to win HOH and reward, but I would rather win a reward. I want the Coup d'etat or the diamond power of veto so bad, but any prize would be fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Icon_minitimeTue 7 May - 21:14:20

I tried hard to win HOH, but didn't. It wasn't really that important anyways, since we have inactives in the game. I am glad that my ally Anna won it though. Smile

I did manage to win immunity from nominations in the reward challenge. I would have liked that Coup d'etat, but this was a good prize at well. Anna says she won the vote doubler. Jane & Jennifer said they didn't win anything. Idk if they are lying or not, but now I am going to be so paranoid about who has it. ugh
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May - 22:01:42

Anna won POV tonight and didn't use it, which isn't a big surprise because both of the nominees suck and don't deserve to be saved. Sandra finally showed up and acted like a bitch claiming the challenge was rigged and she wanted to quit. Rolling Eyes Then she decided to stay, but hopefully not for long. I know me and Jennifer are voting her out, idk how Jane or the rest of the house is voting. This sucks too, because I love Sandra on Grey's Anatomy so I was looking forward to her being in the game, but she shouldn't have acted the way she did.
Back to top Go down
Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Icon_minitimeThu 9 May - 19:36:29

Sandra was evicted. I can't believe she was surprised. Yeah Emily hasn't shown up yet, but you can't show up all of a sudden and make a bitchy post and then 10 minutes later start trying to act nice and think people will want to keep you around. I am glad she is gone and since Emily is still in the game, she will probably be the next target which means I will be safe. I kind of want to win HOH tonight just because I am a bit of a challenge whore lol, but if I don't, I don't think it will be that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room #1   Diary Room #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room #1
Page 1 of 1