Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 2: Tinseltown

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:07:31

Three
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:07:49

Four is my favorite number.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:08:35

Five
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:08:49

Six
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:10:40

Seventh Heaven when I see your smiling faces smiling back at me
Seventh Heaven I know theirs no greater feeling than the love of family
Where can you go???
When the world don't treat you right??
The answer is home.
That's the one place that you might find, seventh heaven
Mmmmmmmmmm....
Seventh Heaven
Oh Seventh Heaven!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:10:57

Eight
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:11:10

Nine
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:11:22

Ten
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 22:12:41

Speaking of 7th Heaven that's my shit I miss Lucy and Simon and Mary and Ruthie!!!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 14:35:16

I think I could potentially end up on the block soon, because for some reason half of the house is under the perception I am aligned with Mila, Nick, Jane, & Jen. As I have confessed millions of times, I don't have alliances.

At this point I am just aligned with Jane and Kerr wants an alliance in which he said we weren't F2 or F3 lol k?

I am watching both Nick & Mila's backs but that's not an alliance?
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 21:06:01

I pick Kerr.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 21:17:53

I'm screwed if Quentin wins!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 0:14:20

This ugly jackass did the inevitable and nominated me. Surprise surprise. It wasn't very smart since I have only been present for 2 HOH competitions and like no Veto competitions. What a DUMBASS.

I don't want Jane to go. :/

Nicholas assures me I will make it through this round to have faith in him, so I am thinking he may play a power on me. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 14:11:19

I'm pretty sad that I might be going home tonight. I don't believe it's in the best interest of the house to get rid of me. Sigh. Ugh. Lol.

Americuh save meeeee<3333
Back to top Go down
Gary_Busey

Gary_Busey

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 19:17:41

If it was my choice I'd save you.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 22:24:38

Awww thanks <3333 lol I'm Americas Sweetheart<333

Just here to have fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 May - 23:33:20

How interesting! Smile I think I am safe Americuh!

*waves bye to Dane*

Nick and Mila are saving my life! <3333

Love y'all long time. Ha.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 12:38:03

You must regret the day that you left meeeee
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 20:53:09

All of this drama is really starting to get annoying. I always wondered why I wasn't aligned closely in a F4/F3 alliance with anyone now I know why. Clearly mostly everyone know each other identities.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 May - 21:12:26

Marilyn is suddenly PMing me instead of talking in our room. How weird...
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 May - 21:57:37

Nominations stayed in tact. I am going to keep Kerr even though that's not what anyone else wants besides Quentin and Marilyn.

With James gone, I will have connections to everyone besides Quentin.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 0:23:56

I vote to evict James. He has came far enough with his inactiveness. I would say that I'd be happy with anyone else left in the game winning at this point.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 May - 23:37:08

Going into this HOH I knew I was covered on every base. I am good for the next 2/3 rounds for sure. I don't really need to pull out any HOH wins, because that will force me to pick a side completely which I haven't had to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 13:44:21

Winning POV is definitely something I would like to do. I have finally got into the good graces and hearts of everyone in the house, but I really want to save Nicholas because I don't want him to go home this week. I do want Mila to leave though.
Back to top Go down
Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 May - 14:21:19

Submission One

The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 N3au6t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room   The  Official Kerry Washington Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Kerry Washington Diary Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next